It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy 2022 Livestreamer ORDERED To Remove His YouTube Videos!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
“I’m a Citizen, NO”

Is the right answer to any sort of “order”

The government isn’t our superior and this isn’t the army. Use TOR and other technology to ensure they can’t force you, even at gun point.

Would we even be worse under Russian rule?

TOR was invented by the Navy.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

What a cruel and unusual punishment.

Condolences to the family.

Sure dude, cheer on censorship..wtf??

I image you will now claim you aren't for censorship

No, I am for censorship.

There is a whole stack of untrue, or private, or malicious, or socially and personally damaging, stuff that should not be promoted.

Then refute it.

The answer to offensive speech (or lies), is more speech.

NOT Censorship.

So says the honorable Clarence Thomas, and nearly every other SCOTUS justice in our history.

With the exception of a small number of democrat idiots that had no business being anywhere near our judicial system in any way.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Thats the entire problem with Alex Jones and infowars. He's almost always right on the ball with the information he brings. But him regularly losing his mind in his uncontrolled rants, makes him look like a crackpot fringe and lose all credibility..

It's a shame.. i personally like the amount of info he puts out there but i can't stand his personality.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

He was right with the information on the Ukrainian matter. Some in the Admin wanted the war.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The Democrat elite do the same. They have the power to bury stories or create fake ones.

It's this global upper class that needs to be taken down a few notches

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

Thats the entire problem with Alex Jones and infowars. He's almost always right on the ball with the information he brings. But him regularly losing his mind in his uncontrolled rants, makes him look like a crackpot fringe and lose all credibility..

It's a shame.. i personally like the amount of info he puts out there but i can't stand his personality.

Two words

Gay... Frogs.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

He was right with the information on the Ukrainian matter. Some in the Admin wanted the war.

Name me one administration where that hasn't been true.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
“I’m a Citizen, NO”

Is the right answer to any sort of “order”

The government isn’t our superior and this isn’t the army. Use TOR and other technology to ensure they can’t force you, even at gun point.

Would we even be worse under Russian rule?

Yes under Russia. But we would be worse under most any other rule because of our rights they are trying strip away one at a time here in the West.

I suspect the most worse under China rule and then maybe Saudi or some Jihadi element rule but that might be a toss up since all of those will kill you for nefarious reasons if they just want you dead.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: vNex92

Name me one administration where that hasn't been true.

After Nam and before Reagan we had Carter.. just saying... he let Iran run all over us. Like Biden is doing now with several of his situations. He makes Carter look strong.... (an Upside down moji needed in the choices here ATS)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Carter pushed hard with Reds under the beds. He supported the Suharto regime in Indonesia and stirred the pot in Afghanistan.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Justoneman

Carter pushed hard with Reds under the beds. He supported the Suharto regime in Indonesia and stirred the pot in Afghanistan.

I was alive then. Carter was a TOTAL PANSY.....

I still loved him like a grandfather because I was straight D then in my house. My first vote for an R was after the fact he was so weak Americans were being kidnapped and then Iran happened. He did not push back like Reagan , Bush Sr or Trump. Then Jr just messed everything up IMO. Despite all that I still have a soft spot in my heart for POTUS Carter.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join