It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy 2022 Livestreamer ORDERED To Remove His YouTube Videos!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Canadian YouTuber mistersunshinebaby has been instructed to REMOVE his videos depicting the truthful livestreams of the protest in Ottawa! He received a call yesterday from Government employees ordering the videos depicting the actual events of the Freedom Convoy 2022 down. How long until the Government gets YouTube to take ALL such videos down?

Wondering if Viva Frei has been contacted yet...

UPDATE: Another YT channel I follow has been targeted.

edit on 22-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm seeing several previous videos depicting POLICE BRUTALITY have been taken down!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Canadian government going full steam dictatorship now, not even hiding it.

And why even allow private shared videos, that's what the MSM is for. /sarc.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Yeah. At least the whole world is seeing it.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Canadian YouTuber mistersunshinebaby has been instructed to REMOVE his videos depicting the truthful livestreams of the protest in Ottawa! He received a call yesterday from Government employees ordering the videos depicting the actual events of the Freedom Convoy 2022 down. How long until the Government gets YouTube to take ALL such videos down?

Calling bs on this. In Canada you need a court order to take down a video unless it breaches copyright laws.

The company hosting the video can have its own policy regarding sex or violence and so on and can take video down as they please, but a government official cannot simply order a takedown.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I'm seeing several previous videos depicting POLICE BRUTALITY have been taken down!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video may prejudice legal cases. The police could argue that its impossible to get a fair hearing which might lead to a miss trial rial and them getting off.
edit on 22-2-2022 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Have you been paying attention AT ALL?? Get your head out of...trying to be civil. Stop the BS!

We are essentially under MARTIAL LAW!

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Calling bs on this. In Canada you need a court order to take down a video unless it breaches copyright laws.

The company hosting the video can have its own policy regarding sex or violence and so on and can take video down as they please, but a government official cannot simply order a takedown.

waiting to see the validity of this post. thinking it's gargantuan piles of BS.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

They'll get a BIG F U if they call me.

Right after I'm done belly laughing for ten minutes.

POS Gestapo thugs.

It's too late. The truth is out.

They are enemies of TRUTH.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

ME TOO! I will suffer and die for this country need be!

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Was not going to say it because this lesson is paid by the Canadians, but yes, small positive thing is that the rest of the world now can see it. If it wants.

I mean, we all know about things like this going on in China, right? It's accepted fact that they already do the stuff we fear will come to us, too.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

We are essentially under MARTIAL LAW!

Oh really?

"WE" doesn't include Mr and Mrs everywhere in Canada glued to their TVs.

If you want freedom, protest the MSN the way you protest the invisible Elite.

Yeah. At least the whole world is seeing it.

What ARE they seeing?

Repeat...If you want freedom, protest the MSN the way you protest the invisible Elite.

Remove their mouthpiece, don't complain yours doesn't have a loud enough voice.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Was not going to say it because this lesson is paid by the Canadians, but yes, small positive thing is that the rest of the world now can see it. If it wants.

I mean, we all know about things like this going on in China, right? It's accepted fact that they already do the stuff we fear will come to us, too.

Yup, we now greet visitors with "Welcome to Chinada, we hope your stay here will be as miserable as possible, oh, and you've been arrested for saying the word "rights", sorry".

edit on 2/22/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Yes it's been my concern for several years now. I listened to Alex Jones for a bit back in 2005. Whenever I doubted him on something I looked it up for myself and he was right. Never caught him on a lie. I was hoping he'd be wrong about the New World Order actually taking shape. Then I saw Davos videos and what Stephen Harper was leading us into. I was practically screaming it from the rooftops but EVERYONE responded with 'Well, you've gone all political.' I could NOT get through to people that he was taking us down a road to tyranny under global powers! The only people who supported me were Left Wingers who hated him for being Right Wing. And with Trudeau's it's been the same way reversed, until now.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I watch his videos (subscriber) and all he does is portray the TRUTH . But of course censoring governments don't allow that

Also , many of the youtubers I'm subscribed to are shadowbanned by youtube

For the same reasons , by spreading truth /awareness of what's the happening with the convoy and all the cover-ups about the 'vaccine' failures/side effects etc.
edit on 22-2-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The face of tyranny can not be hide, no matter how many videos are taking out.

For those that think nothing have changed, just wait when the tyranny comes knocking your door.

Life is good, globalist think they can handle all.
edit on 22-2-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

What does any of that have to do with what you said and what I was responding to? You said his claims were BS because that doesn't happen in Canada. I called BS on that. We are WAY past the point of normality bias making any sense!

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
The video may prejudice legal cases. The police could argue that its impossible to get a fair hearing which might lead to a miss trial rial and them getting off.

Impossible to get a fair hearing because there is video evidence of pollice brutality against peaceful protesters.
Best censor that evidence quick,then people can go back to thinkng everything is just fine,and the protestors are evil racist bigots,Just like Truedeau lied about.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Yes exactly. He's been one of the best YouTubers on sharing what was really happening. He's earned some credibility.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes the globalists live so comfortably in their ivory towers, surrounded by masked servants and suit-and-tie yes men. Being born into wealth they fail to realize how fortunate they were and how it can all be taken back from them. Privilege is not a right (by which I mean not a guarantee.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join