It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vision From God

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I felt I needed to share these pictures I received in email correspondence with someone I met online signing with the initials G.J.L.

I believe these pictures are a vision from God. What do you all think?

G.J.L. referenced The Book of Job, 38:22 when sending me these pictures.

Have you entered the storehouses of the snow or seen the storehouses of the hail,

edit on 19-2-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Quadrivium removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Also, I have liver cancer, I will not likely see next year.

God bless you, brother.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

You still have time then don’t you, best to use it wisely. The clock is ticking down for everyone, not just you. Was there a time when you did believe? Just curious.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Anyone who needs to disguise their identity while sending unhelpfully vague clues of divine communication, isn't a very useful messenger.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I believe these pictures are a vision from God. What do you all think?

It depends on how the person who produced these images came upon them. Did someone see these images in an actual dream or vision? Were they inspired to create these images through something they read, like the Bible. God can inspire us to create all kinds of things like art, music, ideas, and inventions. There are many people who draw their inspiration from God without actually receiving visions. What does G.J.L. have to say about them? Did he/she create them or did he find these inspirational pieces on the internet? Has G.J.L. claimed to have witnessed the "snow storehouse" or "hail storehouse" through some kind of astral travel? Depending on how they went about witnessing these things may tell you whether they were inspired by God or some other spiritual entity.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
a reply to: jerich0

You still have time then don’t you, best to use it wisely. The clock is ticking down for everyone, not just you. Was there a time when you did believe? Just curious.

Grew up roman catholic..

Private school.

All it taught me was men in authority, get away with anything.

Was good to hear, 40 years later, one teacher was arrested for molestation dating back to when I was there.

God? Photoshps dont show god... the evil surrounding us, shows he does not exist..

edit on 19-2-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I don't know. To me they look like the kind of images I see in a dream.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

God? Photoshps dont show god... the evil surrounding us, shows he does not exist..

The evil around us shows free will exists. We have the opportunity to go with or against the guide Book we were given. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis but we all know these meat suits wear out eventually. Look at the mercy given to the person next to Jesus on the cross, your life deeds dont matter compared to God's power and mercy.. Look to Christ and He can work you through the afterlife transition

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I don't believe in life after death.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: cooperton

I don't believe in life after death.

What exactly are your beliefs about God?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Does anybody think the first picture looks like it shows Hudson Bay and The North Pole?

The surreal aspect of the first picture is it also appears shows clouds and sunset colors in outer space...

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

OMG

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

So, you really don't believe in God or visions from God. Gotcha.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
About that whole God thing ................. Just why is it so hard to see through the notion of God your religion is a product of your environment if you were born elsewhere you would have a different God but the same passion . Besides any God that threatens me to believe or else well not so much a good guy in my book .

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Do not force other people to play with your toys. Most certainly not when they are approaching the door of death. Some of the Christians on this site are sanctimonious pricks who act all-knowing and holier than thou. It is disgusting but at the same time gives a great insight as to the quality of their character.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

You want to talk about "quality of character"? When you ask someone a simple question that they don't want to answer, they should just tell you that instead of some snarky reply that shows a lack of faith and character.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join