It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Professor Explains That Emergencies Act Was Enacted ILLEGALLY!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Freedom Convoy 2022 organizer Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson shares this mini-bio for Pardy:

Bruce Pardy is a professor of law at Queen's University, with specific focuses on Environmental Law, Civil Procedure, Human Rights Law, Constitutional Law and Legal & Political Thought. He is here to break down the Emergencies Act, enacted by the Trudeau Government and why it is unlawful.

Pardy's bio on the Queen's University website: law.queensu.ca...

Pardy explains the Emergency Act and why Trudeau's enactment of it is NOT LEGAL.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Troodoos hypocrisy is coming back to bite him in the arse.

No confidence becomes increasingly popular by the hour frankly.

This despot need deposed.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes, he barely has a leg to stand on. I don't think he will step down though. I think he's too confident in his ivory tower, so he doesn't have to truly face reality. Or not yet. I am hoping the appropriate authorities remove him from power before something awful happens.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Since diplomacy and reason are beyond his grasp, its not likely for him to go willingly.

His only support now relies on agreeance and decree.

Thatll will be interesting but hopefully not bloody.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hope you're right. I see him as a puppet of Klaus Schwab, but maybe that's only partly true. He has lost so much of the country's confidence.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The military and police will be a major factor.

A compliance gauge if you will.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I would like to hear Jordan Peterson's take on all this as well, scary times draw drastic measures

stay safe ya'll

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Oh yes. My understanding...hope it's right...is that most of them are with us.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

He's made a number of statements actually. his first response:

More recent:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It's amazing to me how these type of politicians use the laws (bend, twist, and subvert them) against the common citizens. Then, when the laws are examined, even though they were obviously misused and don't hold up, they still stand some how. Then when these issues are brought to the courts and are judged favorably for the citizens, no one is held accountable it seems.

But boy is there hell to pay if someone gets out of line, even if no laws were broken and still no recourse for the common citizen. They must want people to start a revolution and drag them out into the streets, it's that or put everyone into prison camps as forced labor. They can't really believe they are untouchable and can pull this off, can they?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Just remember, there are extensive plans and preparations for "Continuity of Government" in case of a man-made or natural disaster. There are no such plans for the "Continuity of the People."

That should tell you where we stand.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

God I love the Canadian spirit...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I know. If we were to judge these politicians as logical we'd have to assume they wanted a fiery revolution to rise up and overthrow them from power. They are both at once very evil and very stupid.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Former Premier of Newfoundland Brian Peckford on why Trudeau's usage of the emergency act is illegal.

Link to Rumble Video

This isn't an interpretation of the law, this is the summing up of it by one of the guys that actually wrote it. And one of the people that worked to get it passed into the law of the land.

If he doesn't know the "intent" of the law as written, no-one does.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The scary part of all of this, is not a single other western "leader" is saying a word regarding Trudeau's invocation of the act.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

To Victor: I'm aware of such continuity of government plans and I like how you equate that with one the common citizens don't have. I always thought that the constitution was that plan for the citizens, but that is not enough apparently.

To Cloudhopper: We can only hope they are that stupid.
edit on 18-2-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Moelson

Probably scared. They were all too scared to stand up to Trudeau and the WEF group before Trudeau pulled out the big guns.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

Thanks. Peckford has been great. He brings legitimacy to our argument. Even people who've disagreed that we are losing our rights (yes people are very stupid) fall silent when we mention who Peckford is and what he is saying. And that he is suing and why.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You had Justin Trudeau acting like a dictator today saying any politician in the parliament who supported or supports the truckers will be kicked out.

Maybe someone should expose Trudeau why he is part of the WEF at the parliament.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

A surprising number of people seem to be getting that now. But maybe it should be pushed more in the faces of the right people..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join