It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Withdraws Troops From Ukraine Border After Media Said Invasion Was Imminent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If this is accurate ... Man, oh man! It's hilarious.

The title is from a report on Summit News, but I've cross checked on other sources.

The gist is that the Russians are starting troop withdrawal. Says the report:

Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said, “15 February 2022 will go down in history as the day Western war propaganda failed,” she wrote, adding that the west has been “shamed and destroyed without firing a single shot.”

Other "media outlets" (i e., propaganda rags) are saying that they are withdrawing "some troops." (Do a duckduckgo search on "Russia withdrawing troops.")

If Summit's interpretation is accurate, then this is probably the best coup played in decades. Maybe forever.

Many have said all along that Russia does these major exercises yearly. I'm figuring that after JOE BIDEN'S clap trap, they ramped it up to stir the feces and leave the Biden cabal with the crap on their faces.

Who knows, maybe there was even some intentional misinformation sent down the pipeline. Or maybe Chris Steele was Biden's source.
:
edit on 2022 2 15 by incoserv because: typo.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Tue Feb 15 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

IMO this whole charade was implemented to disrupt global stock markets, manipulate the price of oil and natural gas, and to sell a bunch of weapons. Mission accomplished?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
blinken is in hawaii with japanese and south korean talking at this moment

its not about Ukraine at all

its about north korea using nukes

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Ukraine knew.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Once again, Biden looks like an absolute fool in front of the entire world.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Everything from Covid to Afghanistan to Russia/ Ukraine and everything in between is just a distraction from the biggest crime in history

They stole America

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You forgot to add the "R" on Russia, in your title. (Says "ussia" currently)

link   

originally posted by: trollz

And that was the end game all along. Though i don't believe that it was what the Russians intended at the outset of the exercises.

Here is a theory...

People inside the Biden court (i e , his handlers) knew all along that there would be no war but led JOE BIDEN on in order to intentionally humiliate him and make the US look stupid and lose even more purchase in the international stage.

edit on Tue Feb 15 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 2022 2 15 by incoserv because: typo.

edit on Tue Feb 15 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

link   
Nato got played big time... and now we can see the facist western politicians for what they are.
Using the media to scare people into believing this bull#, to cover their own ill deeds....

Canada:
The psychopath Trudeau commiting high treason

Denmark:
Divert attention from the army intelligence scandal (Denmark let the US tap the Danish cables and gain infp on leaders from EU sovereign states.

The PMs illegal slaughter of mink during covid.

The Minister of transportation who doctored the bill for green initiates, by omitting significant numbers that made the government support parties sign the bill.

ALL EU countries:
The vaccine scam / scandal. That is now becoming evident that our entire establishment is pocketed by the private pharma sector.
And that the vaccines do not work.
That the vaccines should never have been used on kids.
That the vaccines will begin to cause trombosis in healthy adults.

link   
yes
blinken or whatever his name is
showing his words of bs sadly as the news here report, he looks like he doesnt know what the fk he is talking about protecting taiwan

link   

originally posted by: just4fun
They stole America

And Biden/Kamala is the sacrificial lamb and the rest get off
It’s a done deal is my guess

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks. Fixed it.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Biden is going to need another "shiny object" to distract from him being the worst, most incompetent President America has ever seen.

Of course, Biden is going to take some credit for Russia not invading Ukraine. ("I'm tough", "Our sanctions scared him", etc..)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Simplest explanation; they had no intention of doing anything now, but wanted to get a preliminary idea of what the West's reaction would be like. They have discovered that the reaction would not be united, and that the European side of the West might be ready to do a Neville Chamberlain. This is useful information.
Perhaps the Chinese will be doing something similar on Taiwan.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I thought they were going to invade...now I am thinking it was just practice drills.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
If this is accurate ... Man, oh man! It's hilarious.

Statement of the Russian Defence Ministry spokesperson, Major General Igor Konashenkov, on the return of formations and military units to permanent locations

15.02.2022 (11:38)

eng.mil.ru...

Maria Zakharova

www.facebook.com...

Loading onto railway transport for departure to the points of permanent deployment of units of the Southern Military District

February 15, 2022

Return to the points of permanent deployment of units of the Western Military District

February 15, 2022

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

This is not the Mud Pit......

You know the drill!

Do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
I thought they were going to invade...now I am thinking it was just practice drills.

Ukraine's analysts laughed at the "evidence of impending Russian invasion" shown to them by 4 U.S. agencies.

Maybe Putin told Zelensky that part of this was testing America's new "woke" intelligence agencies. They failed.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
the news today is on Taiwan
sj$is is happening over here

biden is a fake

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks. Fixed it.

Super.

Remember, it was The Biden Administration who caused the media to continually say the invasion was imminent.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join