It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki and the Matrix of Lies. The Missing Links.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
Etana flew on the back of an eagle.
Amazing. Eagles can fly?

Harte

Maybe some of those ancient, ignorant, human beings saw this fly overhead and mistook it for a eagle. Maybe it was piloted by one of your ancient relatives. You do have to admit, there is a certain, similarity.

But don't fret, Ill get to the Archon's eventually

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Do Anunnaki eyes look like this? They look like they would eat small children.

edit on 5 18 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
Do Anunnaki eyes look like this? They look like they would eat small children.

My opinion? No. You have to try and understand that throughout time the names have changed, titles, abilities, etc.

As a class, I would put the "Anunnaki" into that of the "Creator gods", in that they segregate themselves at the top of the Terraforming, seeding of physical life forms. In fact, someone on the board called them the "Seeder Race". I agree.

They do not posses our physical appearance, but, can simulate, or take the form. They are into genetic manipulation, mutations. Mad scientists if you will.

There are other, scientifically non recognized, species we share the planet with. And as I understand, do, eat babies, etc. Though, there is no real way to say the Anunnaki do not eat humans, it doesn't appear we are their primary, snack.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Congress is finally having hearings on UFOs.

They had them before about 50 years ago. The current ones are designed to get Congressional approval to give money to UFO investigators to re-investigate everything again - making money for said investigators.

That 'reptile in a round thing is a wall plaque the god with the weird had should be pointed to downwards. It was found (reportedly) in Veracruz Mexico. This may be a view of Kukulkan.
edit on 18/5/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Etana flew on the back of an eagle.
Amazing. Eagles can fly?

Harte

Maybe some of those ancient, ignorant, human beings saw this fly overhead and mistook it for a eagle.

Because for SURE the ancients didn't know what an eagle is.

Your pic shows Quetzalcóatl/Kukulkan.

Harte

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Don't overlook this one.

Or this one.

Or these guys.

Flying lizards? Seems some folks were obsessed with snake people. I bet they knew what they were.

edit on PMWednesdayWednesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3856 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Don't overlook this one.

Another depiction of the flying serpent.

This one is a whistle.

Harte

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Don't overlook this one.

Another depiction of the flying serpent.

This one is a whistle.

Harte

Religions plus imagination create a great deal of oddities in art!

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hollow moon!
maybe thats what they use'd to transfer the sea watter?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Hollow moon!

Moon? What are you, some sort of "Lunatic" LOL LOL LOL

No way. I suspect a ancient spherical craft, very large, covered with millions upon millions of years, with dust, meteorite dust. Maybe, even made with Titanium.

Wait, wut, errr, really? No way man! LOL LOL Humbly, Congratulations

Do you think the commander of that space ship (Celestial Chariot) would be called commander, or maybe "god"?

en.wikipedia.org...
www.britannica.com...
edit on PMThursdayThursday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2455 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It's not actually all that hard to add water to a planet. There are plenty of large objects out in the Oort cloud that have high concentrations of water ice.

They're so far away that they are able to orbit the Sun at a pretty low speed. If you bring it to a stop, and let it fall toward the Sun, that actually requires less energy than properly reducing its orbital distance. If you time things so that Earth is in the way as it falls, then it will not only hit Earth, but hit it really hard.

The heat and friction of the impact would immediately melt it.

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Not only did he admit there were "other" gods, but where one might find them.

The admission God makes of "other gods" is little g.

God with a capital G should never be used in the plural.
Because he alone gives the word God definition. The only other gods The Creator
would reference are those man made or the wicked who forced men to worship them
as gods. But there never has been nor will there ever be more than one God. And that
makes perfect sense really.

I enjoy threads like this.

I find it touching that you believe that.

Us polytheists look at it the other way: we believe Jaweh is a "little g" god, like all the others, and brags a lot.

He is known as "The jealous god", because unlike most others, he doesn't permit his followers to follow anyone but him.

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
The Annunaki were a bunch of minor Summerian deities - more akin to the Greek Fates than anything else.

Not to be confused with the Nibblers, who inhabit planet Nibiru and are generally regarded as even more stupid than modern humans (they couldn't even read a map ....... oh, wait, that makes them equally as stupid as modern humans then
)

One of the major differences between the homo sapiens and the homo capensis is the sapiens are comprised of a unified spirit. This seems to add to their intellectual abilities. Regardless of race, country of origin, color, the common spirit can inspire them to think further, see further, than their counterpart, capensis. The Capensis on the other hand is very self centered because they do not have this "Spiritual" connection.

To meet a Capensis you might find them, self centered, arrogant, dominating, and even Narcissistic. The world they build for themselves, is exactly that. For I believe they see themselves as a god unto themselves, so it would be natural for them to think this way. They have no internal inspiration and must harvest this from the Sapiens, one way or another. They believe they are granted ownership of the world due to their higher intellect, to do with as they please. If, there were a world of nothing but Capensis, it would naturally self destruct because of the selfish nature of the Capensis. On the other hand, a world of only Sapiens, would prosper to its fullest.

What was it you were saying about "Nibiru"/ (Tiamat/Ceres)? Lets not forget, the core, Pluto...

The Annunaki were a bunch of minor Summerian deities
I doubt that...

Yes, from what I can tell the greatest power of the human mind is the ability for multiple human minds to work together. The operating system for the computer I am using to type this message was created by at least 1000 people working together.

No one person could, during their lifetime, even managed to type all the code that went into Windows. But a large team could do it.

Also why you don't need to be afraid of any one genius., Enough people of average intelligence join together, and as a group, they are smarter than any one person can be alone.

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

How do you suppose an ice age occurs then, if our yearly orbit around the sun is constant and unchanging?

It's not constant and unchanging. Earth's orbit gets perturbed by the other planets, and gradually drifts from being somewhat elliptical to being more circular.

All the planets pull on each other, but over billions of years, the changes they cause have become stable, and repeating, in Earth's case .....I think ....it's a 20,000 year cycle? Or therabout.

When it is elliptical, it spends, on average, more time at the furthest part of the orbit than it does at the nearest part of the orbit (because in an elliptical orbit, the object is moving fastest when it is closest.)

a reply to: Hanslune
Your article does a fantastic job of comparing one species to another with a very basic stick chart. What is doesn't do is establish beyond a reasonable doubt, that the concept of DNA originated on earth. In fact, your article does not even broach the subject.

And why should it?
After all, the question is moot.
If DNA didn't originate here, it had to originate somewhere, didn't it?

So you're merely suggesting a different location, of which there is actually no need at all - since if DNA originated elsewhere, it could just as easily have originated here and we have no evidence of DNA anywhere else, so...

Harte

Or it could separately and independently originate in both places. And just happen to be an attribute of how matter inevitably organizes itself once a certain set of conditions are met.

The idea that life originating on Earth was a one in godzillion chance, really runs up against Occam's Razor. It's always more likely, when observing nature, that what you see happening is what normally happens, than that what you see happening will turn out to be an absurdly improbable anomaly. (Although our ego wishes it were an anomaly.)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

I tried to point out to him that DNA is not married to any planet. But on the other hand, it is married to , water. Its so basic its easy to overlook. No water, no DNA. Its the first and primary element for DNA to grow. And since planets are sterile after creation, it can not be the genesis of DNA. One article actually suggested DNA is 9 billion years old, then it didn't originate here. He has not addressed what I presented pg5.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Hollow moon!

This just showed up on FB. LMAO

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I tried to point out to him that DNA is not married to any planet. But on the other hand, it is married to , water. Its so basic its easy to overlook. No water, no DNA. Its the first and primary element for DNA to grow. And since planets are sterile after creation, it can not be the genesis of DNA. One article actually suggested DNA is 9 billion years old, then it didn't originate here. He has not addressed what I presented pg5.

Actually I did I just posted it in the wrong thread, my apologies. Your 'question' made no sense and I told you that. Now that you've explained it more (which you should have done at first as its not a question) but a claim by you.

" it can not be the genesis of DNA."

No you simply stated that as an opinion based on nothing

There is logical break in your reasoning. DNA formed after the world cooled and we obtained liquid water.

Is it possible that DNA formed on earth? Yes

It is probable? Yes but we only have one experiment to view, earth, that is why it's important to see if the same thing happened on Mars.

Is it plausible? Yes

The same questions for DNA being from outer space, yes, unknown, unknown.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

I have to admit much of this can be complicated, especially if one suffers from certain afflictions, disabilities. So let me be a bit more specific.

" it can not be the genesis of DNA."

When I speak of DNA I'm speaking of a bio based computer code. Not dragons, monkeys , or any of the other variants, mutations. As a code it must be programmed, or written. The base code always starts off simple enough, then as time passes the code can be modified, adjusted, corrected. Or, can be mutated by outside forces, like humanity is now doing with sheep, monkeys, etc.
First monkeys with custom genetic mutations could revolutionize human disease research

Now there is a Professor Gary Nolan who claims DNA (as a code) can be as old as 9.5 billion years. It will be difficult to find information on him as you might imagine (predictive observation), this information if true, will upset the apple-cart. Do you understand that simple expression?

Now this computer code does not reside inside a computer, but rather in a moist environment, water. It can not replicate in a rock. As the code displays a almost incomprehensible amount of data, and all the code line variants, it is highly doubtful that without a very massive super super computer, it was written here. After all, if the good Professor is correct, the genesis of the code comes from "Somewhere Else", as our planet Earth is only 4.5 to 5 billion years old.

As far as the code being executed it has to be incorporated into a environment that is conducive to its ultimate expression, growth. And just like planting a seed in the soil, it must have water.

As a code, DNA, didn't write itself. There is a high probability that if the code is 9.5b old, someone in the past has transferred, manipulated, and even mutated it multiple times using various methods, by person or persons, unknown to us, hear on earth, that is approximately 8 kiloparsecs (26,000 ly)( 153388093533760000 miles) away from the center of our Galaxy. There are aprox 10 million stars within one parsec.

Now when you think about that, on that scale, it becomes almost impossible that their are not other inhabitable planets within all that mess. And a certain percentage of those planets will have the DNA code in some form, and I would suspect expect, water is involved.

Now, given the amount of time and distance involved, it is not out of the realm of possibilities that some of those life forms, are a hell of a lot more intelligent than we, in our very short-lived life spans, and operate in a modified DNA code (They Don't look like us).

Now before you react and say "I made this all up", your going to have to, some time in your life, learn about "Imagination". It is a process, among other things, that can assist us in problem solving. It is where we can see two things, objects of a puzzle and allows us to fabricate the missing piece in the middle, temporarily, until the missing object is found. Imagination is also crucial in the creative process.

Imagination is the production or simulation of novel objects, sensations, and ideas in the mind without any immediate input of the senses.

So yes, you can say I make some things up. But actually I'm using my God Given gift, of Imagination. The things that don't fit will be pulled out and a new "Imagination" will take its place, that fits the evidence, if needed.

This is how it works. I'm floating at about 5000 above the Richat about a 1/4 mile south of it. Looking to the north I see the mountain range full of trees and very dense in places. I see Rivers flowing down from those rivers into the outer ring that flowed around the north east, out to a inland sea, that ran all the way down to the west where it went over the edge in a couple of places. Looking at the rings I see many stone buildings of many shapes. They both have a road running around the middle. The second ring has a stone wall built all the way around it. There are trees and bushes doting the rings. There are boats sailing around in the rings and out in the inland sea, but only in places as the sea in places has reeds growing, with the occasional hipo, crock, and snakes. The center island I see a rather tall construct that looks like dark copper, and a wonder to see. Compared to the simple stone buildings this building appears to be a temple of great importance and 50 times bigger than anything else. There are other substantial buildings there, not as large and some are partially covered in the dark copper color. Some are trimmed in gold inlay. And many more trees. There are breaks in the rings that are bridged with draw bridges. There is a marked difference in construction from the rings to the center island.

The weather goes from sunny, partly cloudy, heavy rains, and hurricanes dumping huge amounts of rain, which are stored in that inland sea and lakes in the area. Towards the ocean the slopes are covered with grasses and trees, meadows. Further west their is a shallow bay that the inland sea runs off into. Its a glorious place to live. End.

The above "Imagination" is only valid for the AHP, not today. You see how that works?

As far as DNA? I "imagine" it was written a very log time ago, and from a long way, away. The author? Not from this world.

I hope all this makes sense for you.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I don't really worry about where DNA comes from, because the theory of evolution has a pretty good explanation for it.:

The first life form wouldn't have any. Or it would be so simple you wouldn't think of it as anything interesting.

That lifeform only has the basic requirements:

1 It can create a hydrocarbon.
2 It can consume a hydrocarbon
3 If it gets enough hydrocarbons, it can make another of itself.

Sooner or later, after it makes enough copies of itself, its descendants would start eating each other's hydrocarbons. So the first evolutionary pressure toward a morphology that is able to protect its hydrocarbons (but continue to consume the others perhaps...)

Single cell warfare is straight up chemical warfare. If your cell structure's chemistry is too complicated for the other microbe to break down, you win.

So what do you think happens after this?

Things get complicated just for the pure sake of being complicated. Because the most complicated microbe wins the chemistry fight.

My point is: the fact that all the DNA we ever find is complicated, and the lifeforms that grow out of it are complicated, has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the need for life to be complicated. It's simply the result of competition.

However, the first lifeform didn't need to compete. Who would it compete against?

Don't overlook this one.

Or this one.

Or these guys.

Flying lizards? Seems some folks were obsessed with snake people. I bet they knew what they were.

It's not unlike our modern tradition of dragons. And the medical profession often uses that symbol of a snake shedding its skin. Apparently there was a snake cult a long time ago that gradually got coopted into Christianity, where the snake would be nailed to a cross.

But I do sometimes wonder about magic flying creature traditions. I work out near an airport these days, and in the morning Military fighter planes take off to go do their patrol (or something) and they must be going supersonic right away as they leave the runway, because there is this huge thunder sound as they fly off.

Makes me wonder about the legends of "thunder birds".

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

However, the first lifeform didn't need to compete. Who would it compete against?
Quality contribution, brilliant. Professor Gary Nolan bases his age on the rate the DNA changed.

Yes, who would compete against the first intelligent industrial, tool using life form? And if that life form went on to do its own genetic creations, how could the created compete against its own genetic, creator? After all, this original life form would have, or have, the benefit of a education spanning possibly billions of years.

So yes, competition on the test tube scale, to the planetary scale.

going supersonic right away as they leave the runway,
That is the plane taking off in After burner. It can be quite impressive

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Enjoyable thread. Always nice to have a bigger picture in the conspiracy angle. If I may be so bold as to ask what the secret society's ultimate goal would be? They've been at it a long time by the looks of things. I get that we are property to them but what possible reason would they be so interested in our primitive race and planet to rule so discretly?

The long con perhaps. We enter humanity's spacefaring or perhaps inter-dimensionally traveling future with a poisoned seed in the belly and knife against the throat to leverage us against other distant enemies of theirs.

Or something spiritual? Do they want us to bargain our souls to escape a hell they unleash? I would probably be tempted to "trade up" my human soul to have a superior shape shifting alien soul if that were the deal. But ... who knows.

I doubt it's the gold I've heard about. Is gold so rare in the universe aliens have to engineer slaves to mine it? Yeah, right.

My brain hurts too much to think up anything less basic.

We make good pets. Pfff, haha.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: icesheaf
Enjoyable thread. Always nice to have a bigger picture in the conspiracy angle. If I may be so bold as to ask what the secret society's ultimate goal would be? They've been at it a long time by the looks of things. I get that we are property to them but what possible reason would they be so interested in our primitive race and planet to rule so discretly?

The long con perhaps. We enter humanity's spacefaring or perhaps inter-dimensionally traveling future with a poisoned seed in the belly and knife against the throat to leverage us against other distant enemies of theirs.

Or something spiritual? Do they want us to bargain our souls to escape a hell they unleash? I would probably be tempted to "trade up" my human soul to have a superior shape shifting alien soul if that were the deal. But ... who knows.

I doubt it's the gold I've heard about. Is gold so rare in the universe aliens have to engineer slaves to mine it? Yeah, right.

My brain hurts too much to think up anything less basic.

We make good pets. Pfff, haha.

The fact is, the Anunnaki are just another collection of gods in just another society - no different that the Greek myths, Norse myths, Hindu myths, or any other cultures' myths about their various pantheons.
People make things up when they don't know or understand things.

Harte

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: icesheaf

Yes, the other half, hidden half, of our personal reality, the soul, spirit. Those of us who believe in a afterlife, spirit connection assume incorrectly that everyone else must have a divine spirit within ourselves. But horribly, there is a percentage of humanity that walk and talk, that do not. For them there is only today and what is round them. And most of the time they demand we live life as they see it, not the way, we see it.

There is no Divine Creator because they have no ability to connect to that part of themselves. So they take Bibles and the word of god out of schools and courthouses. They mock and disrespect the temple, human body, and anything decent in our world. They are the haters of the world.

They enjoy tormenting and torturing that human soul. It isn't enough to torture a cat or dog to death, they require more, and more, and more.

This "Creator" race (Anunnaki, Ancient Ones, Ancient gods) of the physical would know the secrets of spiritual inclusion. It understands how the soul is incorporated into the flesh, and if true, then it would also know, how to remove it, to modify a human being, into nothing but a human, animal, void of any connection to the divine.

The real world is now in the battle for survival between these two opposing forces. The winner takes all.

The after world, I suppose, is also effected by what we believe when we pass. The same disillusion we lived while on physical earth could infect the after life.

tempted to "trade up" my human soul

Or, are you, trading it away?? In the long run, for me personally, I believe my Divine Soul is only on loan to me, meaning its not mine, to trade away. And I am humbled for its use.

For proof you simply have to watch the news and see what the soulless are doing. Looting, burning, raping, killing, mutilating their own bodies, killing babys, and mocking law. But they are not just in the streets, they are in the capitals of the world as well. This is the true Walking dead.......

I am not tempted, I'm happy with what I have.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join