It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki and the Matrix of Lies. The Missing Links.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: Harte

People make things up when they don't know or understand things.
Yes, yes they do.

But they usually make those things up from a point of view, of the things, they have seen. A core truth.

That's right, which is why An is the sky, Enlili is the wind, Thor is the thunder, Zeus is the lightning,

So what?
Like I said - things they don't understand.

Harte

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Yes, yes they do.

But they usually make those things up from a point of view, of the things, they have seen. A core truth.

That's right, which is why An is the sky, Enlili is the wind, Thor is the thunder, Zeus is the lightning,

So what?

Harte

You must forgive those who wish to understand. And don't expect us to just trust, have faith in the initiates (Who are probably more brainwashed than the masses), the experts who have intentionally mislead humanity, and at the same time fleeced us like barn yard animals. The "Mystery Schools" who actually took truths and turned them into Myth. There were no mystery schools prior to "Atlantis". Because, there was no need to keep secrets.

So what?

SO WHAT?

Freedom from the intellectual bondage. Freedom from a system that holds us back. And freedom, from ignorance. And, freedom, to know the truth.

I, imagine!

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Hollow moon!
maybe thats what they use'd to transfer the sea watter?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The system we live under is definitely based on fear.

The need to slave away all day farming to get enough food served two purposes,

1- It drove humanity to a perpetually unsustainable population growth model, because we needed a favorable young to old ratio.

This makes it easy to convince workers to leave Earth.

2- The difficulty of survival, and proximity to starvation, makes the masses too busy surviving to be able to fight back.

This makes it easy for a few elite to stay perpetually on the top of the heap. And not have to work themselves.

I've been reading a series of books by a guy named "Charlie C Hall", which I highly recommend. He points out that the "Tall White" and "Gray" aliens he interacted with were very frail. They came from high gravity worlds, and adapted by having very light frames, but paradoxically no capacity to lift heavy objects.

To them, humans are monstrously strong. And versatile, because we heal better than they do when we get hurt.

In other words: we make really good physical laborers, so long as they don't put us on a world that has too much gravity for us to handle.

So maybe Earth is just a good source of laborers for someone?

The fact is, the Anunnaki are just another collection of gods in just another society - no different that the Greek myths, Norse myths, Hindu myths, or any other cultures' myths about their various pantheons.

Harte

Since they were considered giants, they likely correspond to the Greek Titans.

When aliens interact with humans, they probably design some kind of costume, or create a robot that looks like the image they want to portray. A "human suit". The Anannuki seem to prefer to dress up as giants, so they can command fear and respect. Maybe some other group likes to dress up as lizards, because that is scary. Some others might prefer to simply look human.

To an alien running an outpost, humans are probably just a nuisance, and they would rather scare us, or befriend us, than kill us.

Yes, yes they do.

So what?

Harte

Right. Or an advanced jet aircraft firing its afterburners.

edit on 21-5-2022 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Another Missing link, except, its not really missing, just mislabeled. Misidentified.

Originally, the tag of “lunatic” was applied to those who worshiped the Earth’s Moon

There is no more spectacular reminder of our Masonic historical and ritualistic heritage than the moon at its height of fullness. While astronomers view the moon with the analytical eye of science, the moon has been a focal point for cultures around the world throughout history and has inspired music, poetry and religion alike. However, for Masons, and particularly Vermont Masons, the moon has not just been a symbolic light in our ritualistic teaching but also a literal light to our brethren of long ago. It thus behooves us to take a moment to remember the moon and its long association with the Craft and its origins. Our direct Masonic tradition regarding the moon begins with the ancient Hebrews. In Genesis 1:14-19, we are told that on the fourth day of creation, "God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night." Despite the specific prohibitions against lunar worship in Deuteronomy and the Book of Kings, the moon was still regarded as a strong symbol of permanence and regularity associated with its usage to measure the passage of time. In fact, the monthly offerings to the moon found in Numbers 28:11-15 are still read in some Jewish synagogues.

The Secret Lunatics were going to be the first men, on the moon.

Freemasons have been involved since the beginnings of NASA. If there was a group who could pull of a great hoax to fool nearly the entire planet, it would be possible through the Freemasons.

By declaring that Scottish Right Freemasons planted a flag on the moon the Freemasons gained many members in their secret society, whether they actually went or not.

Freemasons in Space

They must have been pretty shocked as they planted that flag, only to find out, the moon wasn't up for grabs. "Houston, we have a problem". It must have been a pretty good thing they were wearing diapers... When they saw all those "Anunnaki" ships lined up. They found out, there really was, a man in the moon.

Imagine going to see your real god, expecting to be welcomed with open arms, then told to never come back. Oh yes, the low level lunatics are told they worship Lucifer. But the upper level lunatics are still moon worshiping, and the great architect is Anu himself.

Symbolism, Will Be Their Downfall.

Finally Truman learns the truth, and he exits the Matrix of Lies..

The Matrix of lies is built upon a framework, and the name of that Framework is "Secret Societies". And Lunatics,
man it.

And people wonder why the world has gone mad...........

edit on AMSundaySunday ndAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago0551 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Now of those that think building a space craft that size is impossible, buckle your seat belt.

The problem with our reality is that it is shaped, molded for us. And it contains us in a very small scale reality, compared to whats out there.

So lets expand our thinking to a planetary scale, or in this case, planetoid.

First, you build a spherical framework. This may include compartments along the interior surface which are like a honeycomb design. They may be open to the interior, or closed off. All depends on the creators blueprints. But if one of the design features is to carry large amounts of water, it would be advisable to have some of these chambers closed, but interconnected. Some large, some small.

Next your going to include some plumbing that will allow the natural element of space vacuum to draw in, then allow the inner area to be pressurized to allow the water to drain out. This is also another reason to not have all the compartments to be open to the inner space.

At this point we have only a frame, so, how do we create the crust? You mine the toughest materials available, and in this particular case, titanium rich ore. (Titania (moon), just a coincidence)

Lets say a moon, or planet was rich in Titanium ore. We would gather that ore up so we could deposit it around that frame.
Here is a likely candidate. Miranda, a moon of Uranus.

Coring out a moon itself would be very time consuming, and besides, we want a custom, planetoid to our specks, our toughness. Here is the bit of magic.

You move your frame close to the sun, and as we all know, its hot, sprinkle the ore around the frame evenly, maybe in a few layers. You let the sun melt the ore which will then adhere to your frame. Rotate, repeat until you have a perfect sphere. Now this would work because the ore is being melted in a vacuum so the titanium will not be compromised

Then you would need to have openings to allow vacuum in. Lets call them, "Lunar Pits".

There probably would be two types. The Plumbing one, for vacuum, would have some sort of door that could be opened and closed that leads to the vast interior. The other type would allow access to the honeycombed labyrinth. This one might also have a door system.

As for the water leaving plumbing it might have instead of just a hole, might have a spire, protuberance, or proboscis, that is either permanently mounted to the exterior, or, capable of being extended out of the crust itself, then retracted.

As far as if this actually happened, well, who really knows. But seeing how our own planet is 4.5-5 billion years old, the window of opportunity is quite large. Titanium is extremely tough, and very light, very close to the weight of aluminum. Its melting temp is 3,034 °F. Does the sun get that hot?? And, it is very difficult, to drill into.

So the next time you look up at that big white ball (Titanium White Composition: Titanium Dioxide PW6 www.earthpigments.com... ) in the night sky, keep telling yourself its not possible, its not possible. You might even start to believe it.

All the above is imaginary. There is no evidence to support any of this. But if I were to create a planetoid this size, I might consider this a basic blue print.

The Sky, isn't the limit.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Now of those that think building a space craft that size is impossible, buckle your seat belt.

Building a megastructure in space is actually easier than doing it on Earth, because it doesn't have to hold up its own weight while you build it.

At this point we have only a frame, so, how do we create the crust? You mine the toughest materials available, and in this particular case, titanium rich ore. (Titania (moon), just a coincidence)

Lunar regolith is known to contain a fairly decent amount of Titanium. Although most of it is Oxygen and Silicon.

You move your frame close to the sun, and as we all know, its hot, sprinkle the ore around the frame evenly, maybe in a few layers. You let the sun melt the ore which will then adhere to your frame. Rotate, repeat until you have a perfect sphere. Now this would work because the ore is being melted in a vacuum so the titanium will not be compromised

You could also put it into an elliptical orbit where it passes near the sun during one part of the orbit, and then moves pretty far away for the other part, to alternate hot and cold.

Do work on it during the cold part.

Then you would need to have openings to allow vacuum in. Lets call them, "Lunar Pits".

There probably would be two types. The Plumbing one, for vacuum, would have some sort of door that could be opened and closed that leads to the vast interior. The other type would allow access to the honeycombed labyrinth. This one might also have a door system.

As for the water leaving plumbing it might have instead of just a hole, might have a spire, protuberance, or proboscis, that is either permanently mounted to the exterior, or, capable of being extended out of the crust itself, then retracted.

As far as if this actually happened, well, who really knows. But seeing how our own planet is 4.5-5 billion years old, the window of opportunity is quite large. Titanium is extremely tough, and very light, very close to the weight of aluminum. Its melting temp is 3,034 °F. Does the sun get that hot?? And, it is very difficult, to drill into.

So the next time you look up at that big white ball (Titanium White Composition: Titanium Dioxide PW6 www.earthpigments.com... ) in the night sky, keep telling yourself its not possible, its not possible. You might even start to believe it.

All the above is imaginary. There is no evidence to support any of this. But if I were to create a planetoid this size, I might consider this a basic blue print.

The Sky, isn't the limit.

The big problem with all of this is the Moon's mass. It has to have a lot of mass in order to create the tides.

For it to be hollow, but still have the mass we observe, the interior would have to contain a ball of incredibly dense material that gives it the expected average density, despite containing a lot of empty space.

I don't see how the project would pay for itself economically? There's nothing on Earth valuable enough to be worth creating a hollow object of that size just to watch it.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

The big problem with all of this is the Moon's mass. It has to have a lot of mass in order to create the tides.

For it to be hollow, but still have the mass we observe, the interior would have to contain a ball of incredibly dense material that gives it the expected average density, despite containing a lot of empty space.

I don't see how the project would pay for itself economically? There's nothing on Earth valuable enough to be worth creating a hollow object of that size just to watch it.

The only reason I posted that was to allow the possibility of a craft being created that large. I would also agree there are components I have left out due to ignorance. You are free to take the concept further if you will.

The morals and values, and the reasons why it was created can not be substituted with our morals, values. The race, species that might have created it could have at its core instinctive domination and expansion. And we may not see "Profit" in the same light, or understand their "Mission". Though we might get a hint at it because of the way we were, and are treated.

I don't believe it was originally created in our Solar System. I do believe it was filled with water, to Terraform a target planet. Maybe even like a farmer clearing for a new vegetable garden, but on a far grander scale. And yes. I believe Earth was Terraformed, originally, and then again starting some 70 million years ago.

At any rate, I don't think we can compare our ideology, with theirs...

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The only reason I posted that was to allow the possibility of a craft being created that large. I would also agree there are components I have left out due to ignorance. You are free to take the concept further if you will.

The morals and values, and the reasons why it was created can not be substituted with our morals, values. The race, species that might have created it could have at its core instinctive domination and expansion. And we may not see "Profit" in the same light, or understand their "Mission". Though we might get a hint at it because of the way we were, and are treated.

Maybe Earth is their hostage. Humans are considered "innocent", since we've never interacted with the rest of the intergalactic community.

But blowing up the Annanukis' refuge would harm Earth. ?

Just brainstorming reasons here, though.

I don't believe it was originally created in our Solar System. I do believe it was filled with water, to Terraform a target planet. Maybe even like a farmer clearing for a new vegetable garden, but on a far grander scale. And yes. I believe Earth was Terraformed, originally, and then again starting some 70 million years ago.

At any rate, I don't think we can compare our ideology, with theirs...

If you freeze it first, then you don't actually need a container to transport water through space. Unless you are near a star it will stay frozen for a trip of any length.

On the other hand, if there were some form of creatures living in that water, then you wouldn't want to freeze it, because it would kill them.

So maybe another possibility would be if the "hollow moon" were to be still full of water? Perhaps for some life form that prefers to live in water?

If it were full of water, I think it would still ring, wouldn't it? In fact if the interior were a vacuum, it would not only ring, but it would take a really long time to stop ringing, because the vibration wouldn't be encountering much friction.

edit on 26-5-2022 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2022 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

On the other hand, if there were some form of creatures living in that water, then you wouldn't want to freeze it, because it would kill them.

Have you noticed how aquatic life just seems to be able to float around as though they are in a zero gravity environment? No bone structure to confine them? Maybe, that's because, they come, from a zero gravity environment, or at least suited for such travel over long periods.

And where do our Astronauts train?

The pool sits inside a big, windowless building in Houston, on the grounds of NASA’s Johnson Space Center. It is about 40 feet deep, and holds enough water to fill several Olympic-size pools. Beneath the surface, shrouded in the bluish tint of the water, is a replica of the International Space Station.

NASA’s Grueling Underwater Test for Astronauts

So maybe another possibility would be if the "hollow moon" were to be still full of water? Perhaps for some life form that prefers to live in water?

I doubt the moon is still full, as it may have exhausted its "fill" during the destruction of the "Atlantis" culture. I'm thinking it was the whole reason for bringing water here in the first place, to transform Earth into a watery habitat, and transition from the "Craft" to the planet. And since we only know about approx 3% of the ocean, the window is wide open for possibilities.

If it were full of water, I think it would still ring, wouldn't it? In fact if the interior were a vacuum, it would not only ring, but it would take a really long time to stop ringing, because the vibration wouldn't be encountering much friction.
It would ring full or empty. If it were full of water the "Ring" would be suppressed because the water itself would act like a shock absorber. Ringing for 45 min tells me, its empty of water. It may have residual amounts left in it but not a full load.

If they were to decide to leave using their Celestial Chariot, they would have to refill it. And that, would be seen by virtually everyone on earth.

I suspect all the sun disks in Egypt and Sumeria are not the sun.

Men in the Moon

The Moon, can fly, and is manned.

The Ancients, pre flood, knew the power of the moon. Moon religion, moon god (gods). The Moon, is the Black Sun.
Time was kept in lunar cycles, not solar.

I suspect these semi aquatic geneticists lost their way, and decided to settle here.

We understand the "Tree of Life" for land based life forms, or at least the version we are taught. We have no clue as to the "Tree of Life" for aquatic life. It is said the the gods could "Glow". This attribute is not associated with land based life forms, but is with water based(bio Luminescent). Enki wearing a fish suit, or, shape shifting...

"They" have gone to great lengths to have mankind forget the ancient "Moon gods". Perverted our thinking and filled our minds with science fiction. And attempt to control the narrative via the institutions manned by, Lunatics...
edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3853 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Maybe Earth is their hostage. Humans are considered "innocent", since we've never interacted with the rest of the intergalactic community.

But blowing up the Annanukis' refuge would harm Earth. ?

Just brainstorming reasons here, though.

Doing some deep diving thinking here.

The Moon is not tidal locked to the crust of our planet. It is tidal locked to the core of this planet, which in turn is tidal locked to our Sun. This is why the crust can spin freely and at the same time, the moon only shows one side to us. It is locked to the core which has its own rate of rotation, independent of the crust.

It might be a mistake to try and destroy their "Refuge" because its core could then move to intercept our core, and the crust would bear the brunt of the collision. Not a good option.

A better option would be to take possession of their Refuge. Then, we could use it as it was intended. Its actually a gift horse, if, we can give it a major, ummm, enema. LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26529618]All Seeing Eye

The Moon is not tidal locked to the crust of our planet. It is tidal locked to the core of this planet, which in turn is tidal locked to our Sun. This is why the crust can spin freely and at the same time, the moon only shows one side to us.

We aren't tidal locked to our Sun we actual orbit a point within the sun called the barycenter which varies from being near the core to outside the far edge of the star.

Our entire solar system also has a barycenter. The sun, Earth, and all of the planets in the solar system orbit around this barycenter. It is the center of mass of every object in the solar system combined. Our solar system’s barycenter constantly changes position. Its position depends on where the planets are in their orbits. The solar system's barycenter can range from being near the center of the sun to being outside the surface of the sun. As the sun orbits this moving barycenter, it wobbles around.

spaceplace.nasa.gov...
edit on 24/6/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

The Moon is not tidal locked to the crust of our planet. It is tidal locked to the core of this planet, which in turn is tidal locked to our Sun. This is why the crust can spin freely and at the same time, the moon only shows one side to us.

We aren't tidal locked to our Sun we actual orbit a point within the sun called the barycenter which varies from being near the core to outside the far edge of the star.

Our entire solar system also has a barycenter. The sun, Earth, and all of the planets in the solar system orbit around this barycenter. It is the center of mass of every object in the solar system combined. Our solar system’s barycenter constantly changes position. Its position depends on where the planets are in their orbits. The solar system's barycenter can range from being near the center of the sun to being outside the surface of the sun. As the sun orbits this moving barycenter, it wobbles around.

spaceplace.nasa.gov...

No argument from me about the point our core is locked to the sun. Call it what you will. And, our core is still locked to that point of the sun. And the moon is locked to our core, which spins freely from the crust. Its the only way the moon can face us without rotating at the speed of the crust.

Thanks for your thoughtfulness and reply.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

spaceplace.nasa.gov...

No argument from me about the point our core is locked to the sun. Call it what you will. And, our core is still locked to that point of the sun. And the moon is locked to our core, which spins freely from the crust. Its the only way the moon can face us without rotating at the speed of the crust.

Thanks for your thoughtfulness and reply.

The point is that there is no 'point' in the sun that the earth is 'locked' too.

instead it orbits around a point called that fancy name that's location moves all the way from the core of the sun to the surface depending on where the earth is in it elliptical orbit.

Because the Earth rotates faster (once every 24 hours) than the Moon orbits (once every 27.3 days) the bulge tries to "speed up" the Moon, and pull it ahead in its orbit. The Moon is also pulling back on the tidal bulge of the Earth, slowing the Earth's rotation.

I am still unsure of what you mean by the our core being 'locked' with the core of the sun? It's spinning at a rate different than the sun? As noted we are often not 'orbiting' the sun core but a location outside it.

The moon also doesn't go in a circular orbit around the earth either. the actual distance varies over the course of the orbit of the Moon, from 356,500 km (221,500 mi) at the perigee to 406,700 km (252,700 mi) at apogee, resulting in a differential range of 50,200 km (31,200 mi). Lunar distance is commonly used to express the distance to near-Earth object encounters. So how is it 'locked'?

edit on 26/6/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

And, our core is still locked to that point of the sun. And the moon is locked to our core, which spins freely from the crust. Its the only way the moon can face us without rotating at the speed of the crust.

Does the Earth always point the same face to the Sun, like the Moon does to the Earth? No.

You seem to be confused about the meaning of "tidal locking."

Harte

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
So are the oceans being "destroyed" to their liking, under their direction maybe?

You know acidification, pollution, dying off of life, etc?

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrandSchemeOfThings
So are the oceans being "destroyed" to their liking, under their direction maybe?

You know acidification, pollution, dying off of life, etc?

Not being in direct communications with "them" we can only go by the clues we might find.

Who is trashing the oceans? Collectively, we are. Who is being targeted for depopulation? We are. Less people making trash, less ocean destruction. Abortions, vaccines, wars, looting rioting, murder, all encouraged, by them. I wont go into the on going covert agenda to that end, you may research it for yourself.

Along the same lines of thought you bring up, the U.K. recently made some unusual declarations.

United Kingdom Declares Octopuses, Squids Are Sentient Beings The country says the creatures can feel "pain, pleasure, hunger, thirst, warmth, joy, comfort and excitement."

And a logical extension to the above would be to protect the environment/ habitat of the above.

In "their" view, they are the "Owners" of this planet, after all, they did terraform it. They view this world as a "Water World" because that is how they are based. The world is actually governed (Covertly) by the law of the sea's, Admiralty law. They allow us to conduct ourselves as though we are the masters of land, when in fact, we are not, as long as their secret societies are allowed to infiltrate our collective, to control the narrative they wish us to live/ die by.

They thought they could hide indefinitely in our vast oceans, never to be detected, or, at least as long as possible. No, they do not like their "Atmosphere" being degraded, but, because of their deceptive nature, they have no one to blame, but them selves. After all, they want everyone to believe they are just a myth, not real.

They could have simply followed the original agenda, but got greedy, and turned on mankind. Now, they hide in shame..

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
More DNA info drops.

The octopus is an exceptional organism with an extremely complex brain and cognitive abilities that are unique among invertebrates. So much so that in some ways it has more in common with vertebrates than with invertebrates.

The research shows that the same "jumping genes" are active both in the human brain and in the brain of two species, Octopus vulgaris, the common octopus, and Octopus bimaculoides, the Californian octopus. This discovery could help us understand the secret of the intelligence of these fascinating organisms.

This could lead to, "shape shifting".

Sequencing the human genome revealed as early as 2001 that over 45% of it is composed of sequences called transposons, so-called "jumping genes" that, through molecular copy-and-paste or cut-and-paste mechanisms, can "move" from one point to another of an individual's genome, shuffling or duplicating. In most cases, these mobile elements remain silent: they have no visible effects and have lost their ability to move. Some are inactive because they have, over generations, accumulated mutations; others are intact, but blocked by cellular defense mechanisms. From an evolutionary point of view, even these fragments and broken copies of transposons can still be useful, as "raw matter" that evolution can sculpt.

Among these mobile elements, the most relevant are those belonging to the so-called LINE (Long Interspersed Nuclear Elements) family, found in a hundred copies in the human genome and still potentially active. It has been traditionally thought that LINEs' activity was just a vestige of the past, a remnant of the evolutionary processes that involved these mobile elements, but in recent years new evidence emerged showing that their activity is finely regulated in the brain. There are many scientists who believe that LINE transposons are associated with cognitive abilities such as learning and memory: they are particularly active in the hippocampus, the most important structure of our brain for the neural control of learning processes.

he octopus' genome, like ours, is rich in "jumping genes," most of which are inactive. Focusing on the transposons still capable of copy-and-paste, the researchers identified an element of the LINE family in parts of the brain crucial for the cognitive abilities of these animals.

Octopus brain and human brain share the same 'jumping genes'

On another note, a rare expression of DNA seen.

Scuba Ventures in Kavieng, Papua New Guinea, shows one of the rarest animal sightings in the world involving a Chirodectes maculatus, an incredibly rare genus of box jellyfish which had only been sighted once before.

Extremely Rare Species Of Jellyfish Caught On Camera

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well off on another wild tangent I see! Yep, you need to revise your ''lock idea', or will you just go quite on it for a while then bring exactly the same idea up again and hope you don't get caught?

Isn't it odd that "THEM" are out to get you but you can't tell us anything about them other than they are both incredibly evil and complete utter morons - you can figure out every evil plan they come up - but at the same time don't know a thing about them.

LOL

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join