It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki and the Matrix of Lies. The Missing Links.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

This video was taken by an ROV (remotely operated vehicle) at a depth of 3753 ft in the Indian Ocean within close proximity to a drill wellhead. Near the end of the footage you can see the creature getting caught up in the output from the ROV thrusters. The video has not been altered and was taken off the East coast of Africa.

Another Shape Shifting deep sea, genetic creature??? It could be a clever hoax, or, the real thing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Those people are party central and the real central allows what they say do and or disseminated to the public. Trump was a turncoat election anyone looking at his life would say he was a liberal Democrat not a Republican.(We get "profiled" so why not profile back?)

Pence was his evangelical anchor to "it" trying to be head of state when separation of church and state is Federal law and the most important one as history has shown... church always tries to place a dictator in office as a sacrificial lamb as if all of them are innocence and waiting for the big bang of their god on those people they see as their "keeper".

It wasn't necessarily the Church of England that was "evil" it was the hold of Irish Catholics fighting against them causing gangs and A lot of unrest in the Northern states in opposition to their age old "enemy" since the Irish Catholics were already so entrenched and had no issues with the immigrating Jewish peoples? Boston firmly said NO not here with minutemen and militia to shoot or strike any of them down on either side that would not keep the peace... amendments were made to the constitution to bring peace BACk to where it already was the Natives Natives were happy, however the Crow and Apaches were the same as Catholics and the church of England even before colonial vessels landed. Not something colonists even a hundred years or so had any say in as it was none of their business not more than a crow or apache having a say with the church of England and catholics.

However when Spain said by the rites of columbus all peoples not "white" were or are negroes King George agreed and declared peace between the Church of England and the US Catholics.

To this day; many families grouped or censused as negroes are still displaced and still suffering from those days and bygone era beliefs in which none of them had any control over... promises made and promises broken every 2 to 4 to 8 years. reliance on one's own "land" is all anyone ever felt "safe" with as far as politics and when "that" gets encroached upon? What is there to rely on? That's when people take u arms close their doors and choose who is and who isn't "family".

The crow wanted and won 40 years of reparations from the US getting involved in their personal business the apache are Mexicoans.. however they have a peace trade with them and since the US closes that border? How can there ever be peace between those two in their trade when they established name and form for all of this before hemp and anchor hit the shallows. The US less than two to five years reneged the deal made with the crow and since the US started a war with Mexico they offered the colonists the same deal as they had with the apache in lieu of the 40 years of food.

In many of their eyes? There is no US and never has been just colonists that have still yet to adapt to the ways of "here" continually dragging "there" about.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Those people are party central and the real central allows what they say do and or disseminated to the public.
Yes, the real central, the real power center that pulls all the strings, and creates all the mutants, for the show. The Ancient gods, no matter what fabricated name they go by.

In many of their eyes? There is no US and never has been just colonists that have still yet to adapt to the ways of "here" continually dragging "there" about.

A country, any country, even the original "allotments", never existed outside of the mind that created them, or, the spirit that bound them together. Pure intelligence without the spirit, is nothing but insanity, as can be seen in the world today.

Trump was a turncoat election anyone looking at his life would say he was a liberal Democrat not a Republican.(We get "profiled" so why not profile back?)

We, the Sapiens would know nothing of the Capensis unless we were taught, educated by them. Turncoat, or someone who just followed his heart/Soul/Spirit. The most notable ones in the past from the "Family" was, Jesus Christ, Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy. And now, Donald John Trump, and many many more.

I don't follow Trump because he is a Democrat, or Republican, or of the Capensis bloodline, but, because he, follows the spirit.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Intentionally cutting off that "spirit" allows others to share in the light... not all of them like that light as I have discovered so it too extinguishes when in their lands.

Knowing one's tange and the needs of none... becoming that "none" is the ever emptying and fulfilling cup.

When I was little and given communion by the eldest matriarch of the family could be lamented because it gave me herpes in my upper ganglia however it makes one immune in the lower it was also a sign that too much stress was occuring when it would want to surface and by age 43 it came to a perfectly round hard white ball where it used to always breakout and exited my lip like a small pearl.with a gentle squeeze.

Evil? I'd say it's just a face of the unknown in people's lives they have yet to face unbeknownst to them when it isn't occurring is when they are likely wearing it.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Firmaments from above is a mistranslation by the Greeks from the Paleo-Hebrew Bible. Genesis says “ raqia of the shemayim” which means the expanse of the above or simply put the sky above. It’s how the waters were separated, rain in the sky and water on earth.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You are talking about addiction. Which takes place in the amygdala and the hippocampus of the brain which are at the center near the bottom. Amphetamines are regularly prescribed by doctors everyday. Taking too many or too much of any drug will cause bad side affects. And no one has gone crazy by moving into a previous house where drugs were made. That is the same as the commercial where the girl gets high and talks to the dog. It’s propaganda used by big PHARMA to scare people because they don’t want people using street drugs. They want them to buy the drugs from them with a prescription.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I have to generalize because it wasn’t as if I meet with them and got names. They did show me how much control they have with circumstances around me. Really scary stuff.I had no idea the things they can control or the amount, it boggles the mind. The ones I did meet from whatever society or organization they said they were from I couldn’t take it as fact.
When it comes down to it you don’t know who to trust and who not to trust.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

I have to generalize because it wasn’t as if I meet with them and got names. They did show me how much control they have with circumstances around me. Really scary stuff.I had no idea the things they can control or the amount, it boggles the mind. The ones I did meet from whatever society or organization they said they were from I couldn’t take it as fact.
When it comes down to it you don’t know who to trust and who not to trust.

I learned that during the Ron Paul days and a Meet Up. I ran one and was very careful, not to trust just anyone, regardless of what they said. I'm not going into how I knew, but I had one in the group. Also had a fed plant, too. Yes, I knew who they were before, receiving conformation. The one was spotted manning a phone bank for Hitlary, and the other was spotted going into the capitals security office. So, when I told the group to keep a eye on these two, they did

Professional actors! Something I'm very sensitive to. One of the reasons I love ats. Its just so full, of actors lol lol
Good, and bad.............

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Yea those too. Remember secret societies, governments, or any group with power can’t be beaten with laws, guns, or money. Their only weakness is knowledge. And they keep it hidden with distractions.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

Do some research on Atlanta's "McMansions" where glorifying it as a crack for "white" people in some stupid attempt at perceived paranoia against the Jews as "black" reparations for what crack did to the black community.

It's not the people mind you; it's the profiteers creating more suffering in the world using "science" to do it and expecting "religion" to keep bailing them out of a sinking ship.

The tail/tale of two evils is going on in some tit for tat game and A lot of innocent people get harmed in the process.

On the take and on the lam with uncle rico and aunt rico and all their lil nieces and nephews running around wheeling and dealing while the courts are jammed up and and big pharma are like we are psychologically ready on this side of the fence doing the same thing.

It's a vicious circle designed where no one makes it out with a life lived in the pursuit of happiness as an individual for which that flag stands. It's supposed to be a guarantee by the very constitution this country was founded on for every individual indivisible from the one nation formed.

It's a no win situation not here not there not anywhere and people wonder why other countries don't want any US style Democracy? It's a sham a facade. Live up it what it "stands" for and then people will want it.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

Yea those too. Remember secret societies, governments, or any group with power can’t be beaten with laws, guns, or money. Their only weakness is knowledge. And they keep it hidden with distractions.

I couldn't agree more. But more specifically, they own the institutions, that create our reality. So it would be quite easy to distract, divert, mislead, confuse, and yes hide, any evidence that would expose them. They manufacture fiction and myth to cover their tracks. They are expert at creating disinformation.

In the best case scenario they are saviors, and in the worst, predators. And mankind, is in the balance.

www.youtube.com...

edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1421 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Another missing link showed up today. Anunnaki and possible history of the "Blood Lines".

Friends: WHO WERE THE ANUNNAKI (THOSE WHO FROM HEAVEN CAME)?
According to one source, the Anunnaki were the same beings as the sons of God of Genesis 6:4, who had children by the daughters of men. Their names were changed to sons of God when Babylon captured Judah in 597 B.C., and their leaders and educated were taken to Babylon, where they stayed 72 years. The Babylonians had a massive library with thousands of Sumerians cuneiforms. This was when the Jews changed much of their Bible.
Here is circumstantial evidence the Sumerians were right; the Anunnaki were not of this world. Professor Samuel Noah Kramer was one of the greatest Assyriologists of our times who wrote in his book titled "The Sumerians" on page twenty in the first section of paragraph 1. I quote: "Here, then, we learn for the first time of the possibility that there had existed a non-Semitic people and a non-Semitic language in Mesopotamia."
Those non-Semitic people were the descendants of the sons of God who had children by humans that became the men of renown. They were the ones that attempted to build the Tower of Babel, and they were one group that built such massive structures, The Book of Enoch called those sons of God Watchers and fallen Angels to indicate they were from higher worlds. After thousands of years, those descendants of the sons of God became the people of the Land of Nod, where Cain found his wife. And many years later, after mixing with other races, including Adam and Eve's offspring, The Book of Enoch warned his people not to associate with those people, and today their descendants, are trying to rule the world. They also became the Aryans and Sumerians.
The sons of God came to our planet to help civilize humanity Hunter-Gatherers; they had reached that stage after evolving for thousands of years. What went wrong? Two hundred thousand years ago, Lucifer rebelled out of 100 sons that came to earth 60 rebelled along with Lucifer. Friends, you can read the full story "FREE" in The Urantia Book, Paper 66, The Planetary Prince of Urantia (earth). Jesus mentioned this Prince in John 16:11 "The Prince of this world is judged."
uversapress.com...

The Urantia Book (sometimes called The Urantia Papers or The Fifth Epochal Revelation) is a spiritual, philosophical, and religious book that originated in Chicago sometime between 1924 and 1955. The authorship remains a matter of speculation. It has received various degrees of interest ranging from praise to criticism for its religious and science content, its unusual length, and its lack of a known author.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4523 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The Anunnaki are what is referred to as the farmers of the universe. Meaning building life on planets throughout the universes. Home is in the Triangulum Galaxy.
Creating Life with Diffused Interstellar Bands. And by Using centripetal and centrifugal force to travel across universes, time and space when certain conditions are obtained. One of these windows will be opening up soon.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

The Anunnaki are what is referred to as the farmers of the universe. Meaning building life on planets throughout the universes.

Logically, I agree. I have, for myself, established that the Earth was terraformed. And because of the nature of planet formation, biological s would have to be added at a later date. But the timelines are the problem.

The terraforming started around 70 million years ago, and as you know, the earth had life forms way before this timeline. The moon, the Anunnaki "Celestial Chariot" is of unknown age. It is true NASA states its as old as the earth, but, the samples they took are of the dust that covers it, not the construct of the moon itself.

The Hollow moon would be perfect for extended space travel, if, its interior was full of life sustaining elements, such as water, and a intelligent life form, that was based, in water.

Yes, they brought life to this planet, the problem is, Life, seemed to already have been here. It like a garden that had certain plants planted in it for a long time, then someone comes and tills it all under, to plant a whole new set of plants, except, the original plants are still sprouting up though the soil. And the plants are not compatible with each other.

One of these windows will be opening up soon.

If there is any truth in this statement, it really doesn't matter. They (the Anunnaki) never left this solar system, or earth. They are still here, hidden in their natural environment, water. And since they dumped their atmosphere here on earth, that being water, their celestial chariot sits there, unless, until, they draw up water to refill it.

It may be true they were celestial farmers as you say, and just as possible they chose earth to be their last assignment, and then logically, their last home. At least, maybe in their minds. For them to move on they would have to refill the moon, and you might guess that would be very traumatic to the planet and its inhabitence. Us. A event that would be seen by everyone.

One way or another, in my opinion, the earth has too much water, for not so obvious reasons. But also in my opinion, Mars could use some of it. Just between me and the Anunnaki, put the water, back! And while your at it, put our angle to the sun back where it was, originally. As new trees start to take root in the now exposed ocean beds, the global oxygen content will start to trend upwards. Never to regain 35%, but 25-30% would be nice.

The only thing Mars needs, is water. The atmosphere is full of Carbon Dioxide. Add "Seeds" and Mars can once again be a garden...

Just my 2 cents....

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Life was here but in a form that was missing the intelligence link in it. All DNA on the planet can be traced to the original strand except for 1 link that’s in human DNA.
All ancient civilizations mention a god having a pole with 2 snakes. Or snake wrapped around the earth. These symbols represent that DNA strand. But how did ancient civilizations know about DNA?
Just because the Anunnaki are more advanced doesn’t make any of those projects simple. And the moon will be gone in the near future anyway. It’s moving further away from the planet everyday. Plus the earthquakes are about to tear it apart because it can’t withstand all of the apogees.
There has to be the amount of water on the planet due to the energy from the sun that the planet holds. It takes a certain balance for a greenhouse effect to support life.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It takes a certain balance for a greenhouse effect to support life.
This is true.

The land-to-water ratio on Earth is about 29 percent land to 71 percent water, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. Most of the Earth’s water, about 96.5 percent, is saline water contained in the oceans.

www.reference.com...

And, much of that water is useless to support life on the surface, but not water based life. I believe the actual ratio of water to land that is required is reversed, 70 land, 30 water. Too much of a good thing is just as bad as not enough, of a good thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The oceans regulate the temperature of the planet. And that is where most of the absorption for rainwater occurs. It has to be saltwater because If it were fresh water it would be too stagnant. Bacteria would take over the planet and everything would die.
The current ratio serves a purpose and the fact that scientists still don’t understand climate shows that the way it is, is the way it has to be.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The oceans regulate the temperature of the planet.
Regulate, as in how? The oceans do store heat, but just as any material might, the soil, rocks, trees, grass, etc. Regulating the temperature is influenced by factors such as lunar eclipse, cloud cover, and the angle of rotation to the sun/ seasons.

It has to be saltwater because If it were fresh water it would be too stagnant.
Are you implying all the fresh water bodies on this planet, are stagnant? And if you take the time to study this, you might find this stagnant condition is caused by a lack of Oxygen in that water. I'm sure, if our atmosphere had 35% oxygen once again, that condition would be non existent.

The current ratio serves a purpose and the fact that scientists still don’t understand climate shows that the way it is, is the way it has to be.
It is true all things have a purpose, regardless of our understanding of them. Science is the search for those "Reasons". If, they are not searching for the answers, then they are not scientists. And from a historical point of view, the way it is, is not, the way it was, and, it doesn't have to be this way.

The one thing that could improve life on this planet, is not how to control the heat, but how to increase the oxygen content. But that isn't something the "Powers that Be" are interested in...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well worth the 4 hours to view. A compilation of hidden historical evidence.

This video combines the topics already covered on the 5th kind by author and researcher Paul Wallis into an ordered compilation sequence. This video is the first of 2 parts. Covering topics such as Ancient Mythologies, Biblical Translations, Ancient Aliens, The Kings List, Anomalies within the bible, The book of Enoch, Control and Suppression of information. Mami Wata people, Indian Vimanas, Ancient Technology, UFOs in ancient art, Alien abduction accounts, Human abilities and potential and much more!

Mesopotamian Stories from the ancient cultures of Sumeria, Babylonia, Akkadia and Assyria speak of the arrival on planet Earth of advanced extra-terrestrial people in our deep past. These stories, curated by the world’s oldest known culture, with the world’s oldest body of written texts, speak of Anunnaki – Sky People – who colonised planet earth, genetically modifying our hominid ancestors and governing over planet earth for tens and hundreds of thousands of years.

Welcome to the Great Awakening / Disclosure.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join