It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki and the Matrix of Lies. The Missing Links.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

In another train of Thought , were Homo Capensis Human/Alien Hybrid Beings ? The Following Video Suggests that .

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

In another train of Thought , were Homo Capensis Human/Alien Hybrid Beings ? The Following Video Suggests that .

I would only disagree with 3 premises. "Aliens", Von Däniken's "Giants" , and they are extinct. All the rest is just conformation.

When planets are formed, they are formed sterile. Anything and everything that is here now had to be "seeded". So the conclusion is, its all alien. It then just becomes a question of when the seeds were planted.

Von Däniken suggest "Aliens" mated with humans and produced Giants. We have records in stone that prove Giant humans were here long before the 200,000 history of the Anunnaki (Invasion/ Re-seeding).

I have shown examples where this "Bloodline" are still present on earth. Here are 3 more.

There is great debate about "Jesus". No matter who he was, or his real name, or, he is a duplicate of more ancient figures, its the "Words". Jesus pointed at two principal enemies, that being "Scribes and Pharisees". "They" have killed the messenger, but they can't kill his words.

Why those two subjects are probably the least understood and the most neglected, for what he reveals is actually "earth shattering. In the video I posted earlier we are told the devil attacks The first book and the last book the most, why, because of the deceptions present. Jesus was pointing his finger at Scribes, those that created the deception, at the request of the Pharisees (Homo Capensis).

Now, reading the Sumerian records, and the possessed Sitchin, we learn that the "Original Sin" was not that of Eve, but of the Serpent Being (Anunnaki Species) who created the Imposter Jew, or Imposter Human Being bloodline. As I said, Genesis needs to be untwisted. I also see the story of Noah as a rescue mission to ensure the survival of the Capensis bloodlines so that they many continue to dominate the world, as they do still today.

Like a onion they have many deceptive layers by various names. They have infiltrated all institutions by use of their superior intelligence and organized for their anticipated "take over" of the entire planet. If you point at Freemasons to solve all the problems you would be wrong. If you point your finger at Jews, you would be wrong. If you point your finger at the Rothschild's, you would be wrong. If you point your finger at one government, you would be wrong. If you point your finger at the highly Parasitic, Narcissistic, Chameleons of deception, the Homo Capensis, you would be right. For they are the backbone of "Satan's Matrix of Lies" The true "Missing Link". The true Pharisees...

Are they a "Alien" hybrid? No. Only alien, to our reality within, the Matrix...

As President Kennedy's assassination has been blamed on numerous organizations with many players. First we are told one gunman, but the evidence shows otherwise. Then we are told the FBI/CIA and George Bush along with LBJ. Now, the latest is the Israeli connections to the plot. One more skin of the onion exposed. But in truth it was all of them, and none of them at the same time. It is doubtful that President Kennedy was knowledgeable of the Capensis, but his words in his secret society speech were too close to the truth, and if explored further it could have exposed the true conspiracy against mankind. It was the plot of the Homo Capensis players in all those organizations.

I have also said in the past that not all of this Bloodline are evil and can not speak much more on that. But I will say Jesus words to the world were not meant for the slaves, but for the slave owners, the Homo Capensis.

I have also said in the past that they should be treated as Enemy Agents who wear civilian clothing, by all nations of the world. For every country has its own garrison of the hidden enemy.

Its just a matter of time, now.

And a special thank you, to those who gave me "eye's to see with"

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Well , I Hope they Get what They Deserve Instead.................

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Well , I Hope they Get what They Deserve Instead.................

I would hope all involved would get what they deserve, anyways, now on that subject..

Genesis 4:9-16
King James Version

9 And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth (Earth=Heaven, or, the Garden); and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord (Baal), and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

First question, who is this Lord? And, what is the mark.

Why would this lord chastise Cain, and then turn around, and protect him? That protection basically turns Cain into a untouchable no matter what his crime might be. Does this really make sense?

Then comes Jesus's warning of the "Scribes and Pharisees". I mean Lord just said "Okay, you killed your brother so Ill reward you by protecting you against judgment, Your good, now go and conquer the earth, and no one is allowed to exact judgment on you." Is this part of Jesus's warning? Are these the true words, or perverted words, and by who.

Baal = Lord. He would have good reason to protect his offspring. Even in the Talmud it states Jews may kill who ever, but Jews may not be killed. Etc.

What of that "Mark", what sets the descendants of Cain apart from all others? Well, if anyone has been following along this far one might start to get a hint. The Mark of Cain has been right in our faces the whole time, and we could not see. Or until most recently start to see the hidden truth. Hidden by extensive over sized head gear. The Mark is the enlarged skull, of the Homo Capensis.

I have little to no doubts at this point. The Bible has been edited to hide this truth. As far as "Judgment" is concerned, follow the "Law". Or, gather them up and send them back to where they came from, for disposition. That reminds me of a Star Trek episode, "The Squire of Gothos" lol

One way or another, something has to give.....

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

" I have little to no doubts at this point. The Bible has been edited to hide this truth. As far as "Judgment" is concerned, follow the "Law". Or, gather them up and send them back to where they came from, for disposition. "

Interesting . What could this " Law " be ?

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

" I have little to no doubts at this point. The Bible has been edited to hide this truth. As far as "Judgment" is concerned, follow the "Law". Or, gather them up and send them back to where they came from, for disposition. "

Interesting . What could this " Law " be ?

I would think each country has laws against murder, conspiracy to commit murder, treason, conspiracy to commit treason, etc etc etc. Rape, incest, human sacrifice, etc etc. They want to pretend to be human beings, let them suffer the judgment in the same manner. They are not above the law.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

" They are not above the law."
They Are Above the Law when they are the Enforcers of it . There's the Rub...........

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

" They are not above the law."
They Are Above the Law when they are the Enforcers of it . There's the Rub...........

I am forced to agree with you. But, has it not always been this way? Mankind has always been under the thumb of one dictator or another, one god, or another.

Even when we think we are free, we are free to do as we please inside a regimented box, that we ourselves ignorantly enforce, but do not own.

There has always been a escape hatch of sorts but only available, to the dead. And even at that, it is walled off.

A man stands before the old cracked wall with a Ax in his hand. He points to the wall, attempting to gain the attention of the Sheeple Primates who insist on following the heard back into the Matrix. Will he use that Ax, or will he follow his primate instincts to just, give in?

The Man, was Jesus, and the wall represents the "Powers that Be", who hide the Kingdom. For 3 years that Man beat that wall, and never gave in. Unseen in the image are the people, spirited people, on the other side of that wall. It would be a different world today if they had only helped that man, tear down that wall...

Knowing a bit about that Kingdom on the other side, one might know that the administration of it has always been by the same powers that be. The same trickery, deceptions, would have been in place during Jesus's times. And would have been what kept those people from helping...

But what of today. Rumor has it that their has been a change in leadership from one of being owned, to self ownership. Would they be willing to help tear down that wall? I believe I know the answer.

Rumors are now spreading that the military are activating, for what reason is anyone's guess. Biden seems to be getting cold feet defending Israel, and even colder feet, funding Ukraine. And I cant get the image out of my mind of the military turning their backs to the new commander and chief, during the inauguration. "Slowly I turn, step by step, inch, by, inch"
All the While, while all those ignorant, unappreciative primates stand in line, to meet their maker.

If the words of Jesus are to be believed, then the ending is already known, but not by any of us, but by the Divine Creator only. And to that, I can only imagine.....

Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine I would be where I am today, to know, what I know. When I have researched a subject I would go into that subject with a open mind letting loose of all preconceived notions, education, and only follow the facts, evidence. And through that found many hidden secrets. Unknown to me the last subject would be, the words of Jesus...

Words that now are locked into me, part of me, and bonded to who I am. Dont misunderstand my words, Im no Jesus, while I look for an Ax, to help him break that wall down.

"The world needs a wake up call".. (Stick man standing by the Pyramid All Seeing Eye, with a stick in hand poking the Eye while saying "show me some more of those Sky Tricks") Lol lol Insanity, can be a fun thing lol lol Thank you, Jesus....

There is always hope, even in the darkest hours. "You can kill a man but you can't kill an idea". The "Owners" are beyond desperate with their Flat Earth weeds. They have no more cards to play.

I can sense the end is near, either for me, or the Cabal. And at this point, it makes no difference to me personally. I can hear the Crescendo starting up. (Rumors of Solders plotting to over throw our government? Say it aint so...)

I guess, we can "Rub" back.

Zanti, thank you for being there, for a old, crazy man

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

" I have little to no doubts at this point. The Bible has been edited to hide this truth

The truth is there its meaning obscured. There is only one King. The death and rebirth story are universal (orion the hunter. Giglamesh / Shiva / Mithras / Osiris. There is only one Mother (sirius Godess. ISIS /Mary / innana / Ishtar / East star / ast the original morning star.

One archetypal truth.

nibiru is the red star thats the dog star. The place of the crossing. Same as Anubis (the jackel god - place of the crossing. (the sphinx the isle of the jackal. Same as all the crossroad gods. .

edit on 4-12-2023 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Mr. Homo Capensis , Tear Down that Wall ! Or I Will with My Will !

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

It's Times like this where I just like to Sit Back and Reflect on the Meaning of Life . The Birds Hold a Clue............

edit on 4-12-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The truth is there its meaning obscured.
Oh yes, complete agreement, and why Jesus pointed out the "Scribes".

He was viscous in pointing out the Pharisees, and hidden by omission, that Jesus knew them for who they really were, the bloodline of Cain. For they were the scribes who wrote themselves out of history, and turned their true biological father "Lord Baal" into, god. Obscurity does not quite describe what they did. But then again, Baal (god), ensured they would be protected from, prosecution for their crimes. Hypocrites, liars, murderers from the fist days, to today. The "Mark" of Cain, has been identified.

Because of this protection, this bloodline went on to rule the world. And I can not imagine that this protection did not also apply during the great flood, for it would be logical that Noah would be also of that bloodline.

nibiru is the red star thats the dog star.

As in the bible, so too, in the ancient text. Cains bloodline have been very busy repackaging history. Twisting, inventing, omitting. That wall I pointed out above has a name, and that name is "Nibiru". Of course you can follow the stars and give them names and titles, but it makes no difference, to the truth.

"Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers,[1] i.e., river crossings or ferry-boats"

Jesus told us, without telling us, the Bloodlines of Cain are the ones who hide the true Heaven from mankind. And he also tells us they refuse to enter that Kingdom. One can only imagine it has something to do with "Final Judgment".

“But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men, for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

I think the key word here, as in many other biblical passages, is the word "IN". The Canaanites have even hidden the wall, the Nibiru, from mankind, therefore never knowing the truth of our existence. Never knowing of our True Divine Creator.
Never knowing they can re enter the Garden, the Kingdom, Heaven, through the Nibiru. The rivers mentioned are the 4 biblical rivers that are just inside of the transitional Nibiru.

The Canaanites are the Homo Capensis bloodlines, globally. They are the Aliens in the movie "They Live". They are also your educators, law givers, actors, popes priests and preachers. They are the historians, intellectuals, and peer reviewers. And they have created the Narcissistic world, you and I live in.

Jesus Defends His Self-Witness

13 The Pharisees therefore said to Him, “You bear witness of Yourself; Your witness is not [a]true.”

14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going. 15 You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one. 16 And yet if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone, but I am with the Father who sent Me. 17 It is also written in your law that the testimony of two men is true. 18 I am One who bears witness of Myself, and the Father who sent Me bears witness of Me.”

Where Jesus came from, was from the other side of that wall, that Nibiru. And that, is where he returned. Jesus came to this world as a Ambassador, who had total recall. He was sent primarily to influence the homo capensis, Canaanites, and tried to mitigate the Enmity in their hearts. In this aspect, looking at the carnage presently being carried out in Palestine, that mission was a partial failure. The other part of the mission is now taking shape, for he is awakening all the Adamites... And as I see it, it can not be stopped.

Yes, there is but one King, but until you learn of the imposter King, you will always do his bidding, by deception.

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

In its deepest meanings Jesus is saying that these "Imposters" these Chameleons of Deception, will do and say anything to gain power, positions of influence, and or maintain their grasp of this world. They are invaders... And may hint at a deeper truth, spiritually, and may reflect elements of the movie "Avatar", as in spiritual possession.
Many Canaanite imposters.

For 30 years the scientific results of the age of the Shroud of Turin were hidden from the public until the "academics" could cleverly manipulate the results. Yet, they can not account for the Drawing of it, from 400 AD...

The death and rebirth story are universal
I have no doubt that the movie set has been reset many times, and many Ambassadors have come and gone.

Thank you for your input, it is appreciated..

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Mr. Homo Capensis , Tear Down that Wall ! Or I Will with My Will !

That, isn't likely to happen. And when you point the evidence out to them, they go absolutely bonkers lol lol

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If you might have noticed, the Q clock is ticking down. The latest states "10 DAYS ... DARKNESS".

Another "Prophet" , Padre Pio claims there will be 3 days of Darkness, and warns people to stay indoors, cover their windows and dont look out.

It will start on a cold night, and end in spring time. I initially assumed Stigmata to be a Divine sign, so, he must be telling the truth. Ahhh, said the blind man, I can see.

Well, What the good fryer is sharing is what it would look like if the planets angle was put back where it should be. No no, dont look out to see what is causing it. You cant go from the depths of winter into spring unless that angle is adjusted. And I think you know how I feel about what can do that. It can also block out the sun and stars, especially, if your ordered not to look.

After reviewing some original photos of the good Fryer it appears he is not a Adamite. Obviously, to me, in the old days it was easy to see Cains mark, the enlarged skulls. But not so easy today. What happened? I dont think its by mistake that the vast majority of so called Alien Abductions revolve around mating, inbreeding, cross breading, of that bloodline. I suspect Satans little geneticists were attempting to tweak the DNA so that the bloodline would be less noticeable. And when looking at all those false preachers the vast majority of them have the same commonality, as does the good Fryer.

Of course, we have seen it so much that it has become accepted, and overlooked. But yet, it is still in our faces, not able to see it. "Satan will Triumph"?? Ummmm, K.

The Chameleons of Deception. What do you think?

Padre Pio 'faked his stigmata with acid'

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

If you might have noticed, the Q clock is ticking down. The latest states "10 DAYS ... DARKNESS".

Another "Prophet" , Padre Pio claims there will be 3 days of Darkness, and warns people to stay indoors, cover their windows and dont look out.

It will start on a cold night, and end in spring time. I initially assumed Stigmata to be a Divine sign, so, he must be telling the truth. Ahhh, said the blind man, I can see.

Well, What the good fryer is sharing is what it would look like if the planets angle was put back where it should be. No no, dont look out to see what is causing it. You cant go from the depths of winter into spring unless that angle is adjusted. And I think you know how I feel about what can do that. It can also block out the sun and stars, especially, if your ordered not to look.

After reviewing some original photos of the good Fryer it appears he is not a Adamite. Obviously, to me, in the old days it was easy to see Cains mark, the enlarged skulls. But not so easy today. What happened? I dont think its by mistake that the vast majority of so called Alien Abductions revolve around mating, inbreeding, cross breading, of that bloodline. I suspect Satans little geneticists were attempting to tweak the DNA so that the bloodline would be less noticeable. And when looking at all those false preachers the vast majority of them have the same commonality, as does the good Fryer.

Of course, we have seen it so much that it has become accepted, and overlooked. But yet, it is still in our faces, not able to see it. "Satan will Triumph"?? Ummmm, K.

The Chameleons of Deception. What do you think?

Padre Pio 'faked his stigmata with acid'

That's OK , I just got New Batteries for my Flashlights . Bring it On !..........*)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

ye, you, yu, you just dont care lol lol lol

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

LOL , I am Debating about who I am gonna Vote for President in 2024 . It's Down to Donald J. Trump and this Man ........ Tough Choice.......

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

LOL , I am Debating about who I am gonna Vote for President in 2024 . It's Down to Donald J. Trump and this Man ........ Tough Choice.......

Lol lol lol

Ding Dongs, got to love em lol

I cant get this song out of my mind. My leg uncontrollably following the beat forces my foot, to pound the floor lol lol

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Geez Man , you just Reminded me of an Old EX Girlfriend..............*) .Ah , Memories..........

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This just dropped

President Biden's son Hunter Biden will be indicted in California, Fox News has learned.

While the exact nature of the charges remain unclear, the indictment in the Central District of California was expected later Thursday.
56 page indictment.

Hunter Biden faces new indictment in California

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join