It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccine Dangers -and- Possible Covid-19 Vaccine Induced Deaths.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Unfortunately cancer is a significant co-morbidity for COVID-19. Giving him monoclonal antibodies might help with the SARS, but it wouldn't clear the pneumonia. Best of luck. Steroids might help, but he needs an immune system to fight the bacterial infection.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
S&F. Thanks for starting this.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
S&F. Thanks for starting this.

There are numerous threads, when taken in total, confirm that the Vaccines are enabling unacceptable damage to good people and their families.

Here's one from earlier today, courtesy of ATS Member - v1rtuOsO. He shares new information about the Executives at MODERNA Pharmaceutical (another vaccine developer/manufacturer) dumping stock and going into hiding.

The ATS Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's worth noting that HHS-NIS executive, Dr. Anthony Fauci, owns (owned?) quite a bit of Moderna stock. He had his department employees hold off on getting vaccinated until the MODERNA vaccine received Emergency Authorization. (Even then less than 50% of them got vaxxed!) Pfizer was approved 3 weeks before Moderna was.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: Randyvine2

Unfortunately cancer is a significant co-morbidity for COVID-19. Giving him monoclonal antibodies might help with the SARS, but it wouldn't clear the pneumonia. Best of luck. Steroids might help, but he needs an immune system to fight the bacterial infection.

I feel very provoked right now.

Thank you for the reply
edit on 11-2-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
will you ever trust a doctor or healthcare worker or hospital again?

?
?
no, really

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: carewemust

Gotta a partner cancer patient diagnosed covid pneumonia.
They sent him home with no monoclonal antibodies nothing.
I went to his house and tried all my moms old home remedies.

These bastards are letting him die.

Any options?

President Trump implemented a program called "RIGHT TO TRY". Maybe that medical initiative will enable your business partner to recover, by eliminating the Cancer and Covid-Pneumonia at the same time.

"Right to Try"

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Another mysterious high-profile death.

Miss Alabama dies: twitter.com...

As with the TV guy, _____ Saget, "head trauma" could refer to blood clotting of the brain.

The vaccines are prolific clot producers.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
On May 31 2021 my dad died, 4 days after his second Pfizer shot. He was 67, controlled diabetic and a bit overweight, but overall not unhealthy. Certainly not terminal in any way. He got sick two days after his vaccine and died out of the blue at home, probably heart failure.

Although it's obvious he died from the vaccine, his death won't make the (Belgian) covid statistics, since there was no autopsy.
His 94 year old mother survived covid (unvaxxed) without any issues and until now, noone in our family died below the age of 85.

This is not an anti-vax post (I'm -reluctantly- vaxxed myself, because I wanted the freedom to travel and go out), but I feel the risks of covid vaccination ARE being downplayed.

edit on 22/2/22 by Movhisattva because: lay-out

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Movhisattva

My heart goes out to you on the loss of a fantastic father. I've been looking over and comparing 2019 to 2021 death statistics.

Something is wrong with this picture, but I don't have enough expertise to know what to look for, in order to nail a specific death down to being Vaccine induced or enabled.

USA Death Count - All Causes

December 2019 - 255,975 (Source: data.cdc.gov... )

December 2021 - 306,590 (Source: www.cdc.gov... )

WHAT caused 50,615 more U.S. deaths in December 2021 than in December 2019?

In the Dec 2021 column, the CDC says 43,925 of those December 2021 deaths were Covid-19 deaths.

Does that make sense? I wonder under what column(s) would deaths caused by vaccine enabled or induced traumas, fall under?

IMO, we need a "committee" of some kind to dig into the numbers/reports to figure all this out.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Movhisattva

Very sorry to hear, my sister in law have the blood clogs after JJ, today she told my husband that the doctors found some other problems with her blood, she needs surgery to remove cancer that was found in her reproductive system, but because she is taking heavy blood thinners due to the clogs, the doctors are afraid of taking her off the blood thinners to do the surgery and now something else is been found.

But is horrible how pharma keeps sweeping all this under the rug, they know they have committed crimes against humanity.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Right to try,,,

I really appreciate that Care thank you.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Right to try,,,

I really appreciate that Care thank you.

March 3, 2022

And we all must stay alert and learn what we can to avoid Vaccine-induced injuries. Until the authorities admit there is such a thing, we don't know how to defend against them.

For instance, a 22 year old Soccer player was found dead on the Stanford Campus yesterday.

Fully Vaccinated/Boostered Katie Meyer: twitter.com...

So sad.

Unless her death is proven to be from some other cause, I bet those on campus will be scared to death, now seeing evidence first-hand, of the time-bomb ticking inside of them.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

well lets hope they do the right investigation, if death is inconclusive.

Since cardiac biopsies are rarely performed in these instances with clinically stable patients, the myocardial pathology has not
been clearly elucidated.8

Autopsy Histopathologic Cardiac Findings in Two Adolescents Following the Second
COVID-19 Vaccine Dose

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Another tragic death of a young athlete, possibly vaccine related.

www.fox19.com...

I hope her parents are inquisitive and smart.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Actor BOB SAGET died on January 9, 2022

Was his death due to "long-term Covid" or Vaccine-induced trauma, or something else.

Additional evidence: www.tmz.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wednesday, April 20, 2022

CBS News Director MIKE HOPKINS Dies Unexpectedly

Source: www.adweek.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

James Madison University softball star Lauren Bernett dies at 20

The catcher and cleanup hitter for the Dukes “was a high-achieving member of our softball team and a great ambassador of JMU and our athletics program,” the school's president said.

Lauren Bernett, a standout James Madison University softball player who helped the school to a historic run to the Women's College World Series last year, died suddenly at the age of 20, officials said Tuesday.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Hopefully her parents are "thinkers" and will learn of the increasing number of sudden deaths since early 2021.

And hopefully there are attorney's who are growing tired of suing Talcum Powder companies, and are ready to expose a HUGE deadly scam that's being perpetrated on humanity.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
May 21, 2022

Another perplexing death related to a "heart issue".

NEW YORK -- A 30-year-old man crossing the finish line at the Brooklyn Half Marathon collapsed and died Saturday morning, officials in New York said.

The runner was transported to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead, fire department spokesperson Frank Dwyer said.

It was unclear what caused the runner to collapse, though a statement from the nonprofit New York Road Runners said it happened after the man finished the race.

“Our thoughts and sympathies are with the runner’s family and those close to them,” said spokesperson Trina Singian.
Source: abcnews.go.com...

When it is officially acknowledged that the Covid-19 vaccines are responsible for tens of thousands of deaths, the Federal Government will need to print money to bail out Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson&Johnson.

Those medical professionals who are current HIDING any connecting data will jump off a building...I hope.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 21, 2022

Another perplexing death related to a "heart issue".

NEW YORK -- A 30-year-old man crossing the finish line at the Brooklyn Half Marathon collapsed and died Saturday morning, officials in New York said.

The runner was transported to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead, fire department spokesperson Frank Dwyer said.

It was unclear what caused the runner to collapse, though a statement from the nonprofit New York Road Runners said it happened after the man finished the race.

“Our thoughts and sympathies are with the runner’s family and those close to them,” said spokesperson Trina Singian.
Source: abcnews.go.com...

When it is officially acknowledged that the Covid-19 vaccines are responsible for tens of thousands of deaths, the Federal Government will need to print money to bail out Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson&Johnson.

Those medical professionals who are current HIDING any connecting data will jump off a building...I hope.

In addition to the above death, a staggering 17 runners had to be taken to the hospital for various problems!

www.silive.com...

I sure hope some medical authorities with INTEGRITY are watching these sicknesses/injuries/deaths amongst healthy people, like we are, and are prepared to speak out publicly when a hypothesis is arrived at.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Celebrity ERIN JAYNE PLUMMER, Age 42, died suddenly over the weekend.

Source: www.news.com.au... 416bbce5c65280d3b95

Another possible vaccine-induced death.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join