It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh look it's the fake Opposition.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What happens when the honourable leader of the opposition is spotted in the street.

The Fake Opposition

Things get a little heated when Keir Starmer ventures forth into the streets of London, fortunately for him the police are there to start pushing people over but it's not looking good and the people seem unimpressed by the antics of Clown World and it's the same everywhere, political failings across the board, he was only shoe-horned into the role because of his Israel friendly Zionist position but that supposed virtue seems lost on those confronting him, were it is obvious to them that he in no way represents the interests of the British people.

When the fake opposition is attacked as well as the fake Government then so also is the dialectic control, the controlled opposition has become the uncontrollable revolution, nobody trusts the plan and the fake religions are also failing as the deeper method of control.

edit on 8-2-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Ok, I'll bite, but I'm gonna need more than one sentence and a link. Soooo... What happens ?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

They will not be able to walk down the street.

I wish someone would have hit him with a a rock

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

They try to ask him questions and not of the easy variety, and then the Revolution happens!

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

All these politicians are scumbags and I hope the small private business owners stop kissing their arses and start to ban them from their businesses we know big business wont as they are the ones paying them off.

Hopefully there are more peaceful protests that begin to unite people against the corrupted world gov'ts that we clearly have.
edit on 02228America/ChicagoTue, 08 Feb 2022 09:02:24 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The only reason people advocate for peaceful protests is because they're scared of the reactionary counter measures, if there was only one fat old law enforcement officer guarding the gates of power they'd just push past him right rather than hanging around in the streets shouting and honking, but the point appears to have been reached were people are more afraid of not doing anything rather than any counter measures law enforcement can come up with, at which point peaceful protest becomes redundant, it's the natural progression from the horrors and insanity they're inflicting.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Warning: Unpopular opinion follows. Stop reading now if you are easily triggered...

I keep hearing and seeing this word revolution being thrown around like a meme. There is no revolution and there will be no revolution. What will happen is an incremental approach in response to the restless vocal minority to quell masses and lull them back to sleep with a false sense of victory and security.

It's the same old tired "modus operandi" that has been used for centuries. Go to extremes, ramp up the rhetoric and draconian measures, piss off the public enough to get them behind the aforementioned persecuted vocal minority, then back off after a while to what you wanted to start with. Works every time. The kicker is, very little of what has been put into place will be rescinded no matter what party holds office next.

There's your dialectic at work, and being aided by the very same public it's being used on. See Hegel for further study.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Doing the same with Starmer as they did with Corbyn.

The guy attacking Starmer is/was a Tory councilor.
Quelle Surprise.

Will Coleshill

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

You don't factor in the increased risk of allowing an evil elite to retain control, in the past they advanced their interests at the expense of others through financial, religious, political warfare and through hidden subversive means, factor in that they are now engaging in biological warfare and total information control through technological advancements and the situation has become critical, it's not only about everything they have done in the past and are doing now it's about the future they advance were only they have a say.

If they try to take the current heat off they will still be held accountable for their current crimes so they cannot allow unrestricted information and discussion, they themselves have initiated an everything or nothing scenario, it was the case that they intended God the Bible and Zionism to come to the rescue and restore order but too many are now aware that was always part of the problem, they have lost both the traditional Left and Right and are rapidly losing control of groups to play off against each other, the attention is on those manipulating behind the scenes.

a reply to: Soloprotocol

Corbyn's brother is seen with the protestors, it was hardly one person raising concerns either.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of Starmer. I find him weak as a supposed opposition leader. but I guess he's in the position he's in for the simple fact he's one of them.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The only reason people advocate for peaceful protests is because they're scared of the reactionary counter measures

Peaceful protest is the first step in getting people united and starting a movement. Also occurs when people have too much to lose.

If the establishment breaks their Machiavellian tactics and pushes to hard and to fast to the point people have nothing to lose ,then all hell will break lose.They are smart and know how much and how fast they can move the line before they need to back up a little to prevent total revolt I say this year they made progress in moving the line.
edit on 17228America/ChicagoTue, 08 Feb 2022 11:17:04 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You don't factor in the increased risk of allowing an evil elite to retain control...

I know full well the cost to all of us. I have known for many years, but who is going to stop it? You? Me? A small group of pissed off protestors? Unlikely. If that were the case, there would be a bunch of CEO's and politicians in prison right now.

If they try to take the current heat off they will still be held accountable for their current crimes...

Again I ask you, who is going to hold them accountable? Look at the history of the United States alone. No one who really matters is ever held accountable. All we ever get are sacrificial lambs to appease the masses, then it's back to business as usual.

I don't disagree there needs to be a revolution. I'm saying there will never be one because the people can't and won't stomach a revolution. The people will not be inconvenienced, even for a non-violent revolution, and the elites of this world are well aware of it. I wish it were not so, but it is.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Lets not detract from the real issue and steaming pile of crap on our doorstep.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

He does somewhat sound like a Dalek on antidepressants.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

He does somewhat sound like a Dalek on antidepressants.

He's one of them. What better opposition?. He has no intention of changing anything. Labour was infiltrated by the ruling classes decades ago.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

In there present form Labour are unelectable.

If I'm honest i don't really see that changing anytime soon or Starmer changing anything for the better.

The fact that Labour are unelectable, and the SNP(Scottish vote) vote counts for little, no matter what, just goes to prove politics in this nation is broken by design.

Boris has to go all the same, because the writing is on the wall with regards to his antics and complete and utter disregard for the publics concerns.
edit on 8-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Genuine ideological opposition stops them hence the fake opposition being exposed creates the vacuum that needs to fill, that is actually out there but they use every method to direct people away from it and produce their own parodies of such, people becoming aware of the tactics involved and the amount of resources engaged in controlling the narrative ultimately is only making them more suspicious and confrontational, the safety valves are no longer working.

a reply to: andy06shake

Isn't the real issue the controlling influence over both of them?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The bankers there lobbyists, aristocracy and landed gentry?

Politics is broken here in the UK far as i can establish Madrusa, and by design no less.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The bankers there lobbyists, aristocracy and landed gentry?

Politics is broken here in the UK far as i can establish Madrusa, and by design no less.

Its broken everywhere.

Cant we all just get along?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Look, I can see you're really passionate & wired up for the revolution, but let me assure you that 'God & the Bible' is not a problem for the common man, in fact it is the modus of salvation for all who find themselves lost & adrift in a world that makes no sense, where oppression & persecution is levelled against the people, against the weak who have no way to defend themselves.

The Christian faith is a warrior's faith, the men of Christ are supposed to be shepherds, pastors, evangelists, prophets, prayer warriors, healers, administrators & counsellors - unfortunately the world has veered into open Satanism over the past fifty years, it started with the mind control experiments which led to the hippie free love movement on American campuses, with all those tuned in dropouts later taking up positions in which their loose morals provided support for the elitists' deliberate injections of Satanic value systems through mass media, movies & music. How Satanism conquered America - UNHERD

Not everything was Satanic, but there was enough of it to gradually utterly corrupt the Western culture en masse, and now we worship Lady Gaga dressed as the androgynous demonic god Baphomet, or some other singer dressed up as Moloch, covered in fake/real blood..

If we are to overcome the present darkness, and only a remnant will do so (because everything & everyone is just so #ed, tied into the system which the elite have propagated into the world to act as a mental prison) - then we will have to come to a dramatically radical understanding of the Christian path, which is able to heal & save people from overwhelming circumstances, corruption, corporate abuses, medical apartheid & government tyranny - all such as we face now - turning our men & women of all ages into true leaders of a resistance movement which is unified in Spirit, compassionate, supportive, powerful & prayerful, able to bless & heal as well as march out & fight.

That is my belief, and I hope it will prove true in the days to come.

FITO.

edit on FebruaryTuesday2202CST04America/Chicago-060019 by FlyInTheOintment because: fixing link

top topics

<<   2 >>

join