It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS...Hear This SHOCKING Admission From Justin Trudeau's Brother! R U Ready For This??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Enemies cooperating with each other are not truly enemies, now are they?

'War for profit' is not an exclusive approach for modern times as it drove the best and worst of old Europe for many decades - perhaps best exemplified by the naval arms race seen between France, Spain and Britain. The driving force behind these initiatives was generally in out-doing a potential foe and, therefore, forcing the establishment of a large standing military force to counter the moves of the potential enemy. The modern interpretation of this, as it relates to the Military-Industrial Complex, is only slightly altered in that the established military force is now utilized to further global interests - the enemy is no longer another nation per se but any organization not in line with presented ideals.

Is fauciflu (gain of function) a biological attack to achieve global interests?
RIP JFK

🙏❤
music news

“‘(bleep) you, I won’t do what you tell me’ is a universal sentiment. While it’s a simple lyric, I think it’s one of [Zack de la Rocha’s] most brilliant. And to me, it relates to Frederick Douglass. Frederick Douglass said, the moment he became free was not the moment that he was physically loosed from his bonds. It was the moment when master said, “Yes.” And he said, “No.” And that’s the essence of “(bleep) you, I will not do what you tell me.” And that’s why it’s encouraging to hear it shouted at the Fed goons who are shooting tear gas at American citizens.

edit on (2/3/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: putnam6

Yes I've shared this one already. It's overall a better interview in my opinion. I actually like Kyle. I feel that he has a good soul, loves his brother, and his country, and is trying to figure out the right thing to do. He seems to feel Justin is tangled in a conspiratorial mess. He also seems to feel that he has lost his brother, or at least lost touch with him--probably because Trudeau's handlers consider Kyle dangerous. He would expose whatever he learned, as his recent statements indicate.

From what Ive watched and read I agree, the interview with all 3 seemed almost like a sibling trying to explain their sibling is in over his head perhaps.

it's a good insight into what seems an increasingly complex problem.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Psychics are wrong more often than not, but it's fun to look at their predictions at the beginning of the year and see how close they come to what transpires throughout the coming months.
One prediction was JT's marriage would be in trouble due to information coming out of past improprieties.Time will tell.

Whenever a politician is 'disposed' of, it's usually by past wrongs being 'discovered'. If that doesn't do the trick, the keep 'discovering' more inappropriate behavior/actions until the public is swayed to demand their ostracization. I eventually came to believe no politician advances to higher levels without some really good blackmail information in their file to keep them in line.

They don't even have to be corrupt people. Politicians need to socialize with rich and powerful people to keep their election coffers full. It wouldn't be hard to drug a really powerful speaker and have a 'photo session' that could be life-shattering.

It's obvious that all politicians have their price- and it may be for their own survival as well as money. Those that can't be bought or blackmailed don't get far in politics.

Why did Ross Perot really drop out?

Whether the 'prediction' about Trudeau is true or not, it's apparent that he has to be replaced at this point. Just as replacing the failed US president, it will by TPTB time; people will calm down and give the replacement a chance to do the right thing.

Any idea who might be in the running to replace Trudeau?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So now we have Kyle Kemper's testimony that his brother, Justin Trudeau, and his Cabinet are working for globalist organizations...

And Klaus Schwab openly admitting it...

At least we have some kind of focal point now to know what is happening at the top (at least part of it.)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well sorry. I didn't mean to seem as flippant with you as it may have seemed. We can agree to disagree.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

All our major party leaderships have been corrupt globalists, but, there is a lot shaking up in the Conservative Party of Canada right now. I am hopeful they boot O'Toole and get in a real leader. Unfortunately, we just had a federal election last year, and the Liberal Party got in with a minority government. But there is so much shaking up right now...who knows what all is going on behind the scenes.

Update: Oh, they actually did fire him lol I've been so caught up with convoy-centric material that I missed that.

thehill.com...
edit on 3-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I agree, it’s huge, not suggesting otherwise but
Just not surprised when I probably should be shocked

I think that those comments are solid evidence

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Agree to disagree? Cool, l love it. That stance leaves open communications at least. Opportunities to maybe find where there IS agreement. See you around Mr. Hopper2.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Thenail

I assume you meant this remark for someone else lol

Yes haha , I was trying to respond to someone else. I’m sorry

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You too, Terry.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

That's cool. Think I knew who you meant. lol

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The Prime Minister cannot disobey the doctor's orders. They supersede the Prime Minister.

The Supreme Court of USA also couldn't supersede the doctor's orders of their own industry, and of govt workers. Most corporations I think are still upholding the vax mandate too.

My anti vax optimism from this protest wanes more and more the longer it drags on.
edit on 4-2-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Coupled with the fact Justin is an asshat, makes perfect sense.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Freedom convoy to be followed by armed defense? Otherwise they will adapt to the strategies of freedom and start to resist

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
We live in the time of the deceiver. A time when lies are more accepted by the masses than the whole truth. There is usually some truth to a lie, but the truth is misapplied to make it express the desired outcome. Justin is wrapped all up in the deceit, if he admitted things he would be removed from his position, the ones that he followed and got tangled in their web will destroy his life.

That is life. People will set you up so you cannot challenge them later on to justify their own actions and gain protection. Just because you believed a lie and parroted it does not make you bad, but if you worked with others to create lies to cover up things, than that makes you bad because your behavior was bad. Just because it was not illegal since the laws were written to protect people who do this all the time.... does not make it right.

Politicians are targeted by groups that try to get them hooked in deceit, if you have an honest politician from your town you vote into congress, chances are he will have to make deals with the devil to get anything for the people he serves. The main amount of the pork barrel spending goes to rich people who bribe or fund the campaigns of politicians. This is the way it is, is it right? NO, but it is the way it is and I do not forsee it changing very soon. So your honest politician is tricked into something that gives some people a weapon to use against them if they stray away from parroting their deception and corruption. Look at America's house of representatives, ask yourself, how can a few delusional people at the top control the masses of congressmen and make them do irrational things in the Democrat party....it is all about control and keeping evidence of wrongdoings to control those below them...everyone messes up occasionally, but there are people who will take advantage of that. Let the one without sin throw the first stone has been twisted to protect the most corrupt of people, it was not intended to do that when quoted two thousand years ago.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

If you're Canadian, take a seat. If you're American or from another country, pull up a chair and have a listen.

Many of us here have talked about and reported on New World Order stuff for a long time now. Ready for some validation you can share around? Although, this one may mean more to Canadians...

You may or may not know who Kyle Kemper is. Who is he? The son of Margaret Trudeau and real estate developer Fried Kemper. This MacLean’s article explains his family background. Yes, his father had an odd name. Fried.
www.macleans.ca...

Kemper has appeared previously on Rebel News (linked below) and National Post.
www.rebelnews.com...
nationalpost.com...

He's already spoken out about the corruption of his half brother, Justin Trudeau. With love--both for his brother and for this country. Here's a must-watch interview he recently gave to Western Standard at the beginning of the Freedom Convoy movement:
westernstandardonline.com...

But that was nothing...compared to THIS admission...

Speaking with Freedom Convoy organizer Pat King!

(Last warning, Canadians...you better sit down for this!)

The whole discussion on Pat King's Facebook page.

Yeah, OK, this doesn't PROVE anything. But Kyle Kemper is not a nobody. Not only is he Justin Trudeau's half brother, and the son of Margaret Trudeau, but he has a business portfolio: a founder and the Chief Executive Officer of Swiss Key, and previously an Executive Director and Strategic advisor at the Chamber of Digital Commerce Canada. He finished his BCOMM, marketing business, from Dalhousie University. Source.

He's also a counselor, essayist, and something of an expert on crypto currency such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Source.

But obviously the important part is having known his brother, caring about him, and his sincere attempts to get through to him. There is legitimacy in the message.

So now you know some real truth about Justin Trudeau. Not speculation or theory. The raw truth spoken from his own brother's mouth. Justin is a pawn of the GLOBAL ELITE. He does NOT--nor has he EVER--served CANADA. End of flippin' story.

We sure needed this Freedom Convoy! HONK HONK HONK for a while yet, my fellow Canadians! We have a LOT of cleaning up to do!

I thought for sure, he was going to tell us, "My brothers father IS Fidel Castro!" LOL

"Of Course Fidel Castro is Justin Trudeau's Father"

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
You have probably seen the video of Schwab explaining how the WEF have "penetrated" the major governments and their leaders via their "young global leaders" indoctrination/takeover scheme-He is very proud of it,and mentions Truedeau by name(along with others).

Interesting word "penetrate"-if we discount the sexual connotation of the word,what it means essentially is to "force" or"break into"a system/network/group.

It is a hostile act,by a hostile group.
Here is the video for anyone who missed it:

twitter.com... ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwelovetrump.com%2F2022%2F01%2F29%2Fvideo-found-klaus-schwab-admits-to-penetrating-the-cabinets-of-most-world-governments%2F

Yeah he said he has control of 50% of his cabinet.

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Trudeau tries to throw gas on the fire...

“Canadians know where I stand,” the prime minister said Thursday. “This is a moment for responsible leaders to think carefully about where they stand and who they stand with.”

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Trudeau may only be a puppet but that's the only thing on the stage when the audience gets ticked off. Rotten veggies are in your future Mr Cas, I mean Prime Mini-stir. Him and Biden are polar opposites; one doddering and decrepit, the other youthful with lots of hair and nice smile but the ineptitude of either could almost make you feel sorry for them.
edit on 4-2-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

The establishment will not be caving, it appears. We are in for interesting times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join