It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS...Hear This SHOCKING Admission From Justin Trudeau's Brother! R U Ready For This??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Will the people who own Canada's government request a special election to replace Trudeau? If not.... well, you know the saying.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes I've looked into a bit of Chinese history. What's interesting to me is the exact relationship between the CCP and WEF. They may share some...common interests...but they claim to have their own agendas. Unless Xi Jinping has sold his his OWN country to sit of a supreme board in a New World Order. He'd still rule his country, while helping to rule the world. One possibility.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Don't think I saw this one but I've heard him say the same things before. They are openly bragging about controlling the world. Needless to say, the public must learn about this.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I just want to know how this shocks anyone?

We know blackmail is how leaders are corrupted, the WEF has its hands in global governance, Wall Street is rigged, we are all slaves to a debt-system, there are teams of people writing everyone's speeches, etc.

The list goes on and on.

Question is, what are you going to do about it?
Canadians should not be surprised here.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Interesting. Justin definitely has some kind personality disorder. No ordinary person could sleep at night doing this to their own people.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

He said what we all already know except you . Why can’t you wrap your had around anything

Because ''he said what we all already know'' is herd thinking. It's lock step belief. There is plenty of herd thinking on this site. It might be obvious to all who wish to deny ignorance but from many of the responses I get around here for simple offering up differing opinions leads me to believe that it is not.

I"m no David but the powers that be, the global elite certainly are Goliath. It's not that I am sticking up for them or defending them, I can see the totalitarian nature of them as well as anyone here. I need no proof of what they are heading us towards. If fact, it may be that I see them in a manner that is even more oppressive than others here. And that features into my comments above.

The structure that we face, the global power relies on getting people to take part in their over all plans. From what I can see, that structure relies to a fair degree upon regular people wanting to become famous. Or at least to gain enough fame to then let them enhance their own personal fortunes. And that may be the case with this half brother. As I said, he has written a book he wants people to purchase. He needs advertising. He has a company that he wants people to do business with. He needs advertising. He needs a ''hook''. For him that ''hook'' just might be, "'Im the bosses kin so listen to me tell you exactly what you already know, and by the way the book cost $22.50

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Kemper seems unsure what exactly they have on him, but seems to figure they've got something or other on him. Is Justin even free? Tom Cruise is rich and wealthy, and a powerful figure in Hollywood, but he's owned and controlled by Scientology. Likewise, Justin may just be an unwise and immature figurehead who happens to be charismatic enough to play the part of a 'compassionate' and 'reasonable' leader. This is just speculation of course, but I think it's possible that he lives in fear of his overlords. From his view, these people are above laws and norms, beyond nations, and would quickly assassinate him from agents planted all around Trudeau if he turned on them.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Sounds like your fishing . Why are you sticking up for the evil global elite constantly. He said what we all already know except you . Why can’t you wrap your had around anything

Sheep don’t want to find out that they have been manipulated and led down the wrong path, it would be devastating to them.
That’s why they are in constant denial and have to deflect everything.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Love to know anything you can find!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You're speculating against the facts. He's a successful and credible individual.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I was thinking I should have quoted it actually in case the videos were removed.

First Kemper says Justin is just a spokesperson for the Liberal Party, a figurehead basically who reads from script. He may be Prime Minister, but he's just one of many players in this massive globalist conspiracy. But the important statement is:

He (Justin Trudeau) is the face and the, you know, the lead spokesperson for the Canadian Government. But the policy and initiatives that are driving it, and that are driving, like, this narrative—that in my opinion is the side of the anti-Canadian and anti-freedom—is coming down from the Higher Ups. From, you know, groups like the World Economic Forum. Like the Council on Foreign Relations. Like Bilderberg. Etc. And they recognize that they need these strong kind of agents within governments.

edit on 3-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Of course I'm speculating. I never heard of the guy before this morning. I pay little attention to Trudeau other than what I read on ATS an sometimes glean from other media. All I can tell you about him is that people here do not like him but apparently other people do. To me he is just one more in nothing more, a leader of a nation that like all of is facing drastic existential futures.

But back to Kempers credibility. Why should we consider him credible. Because he wrote a book? Because he owns a company? Because he has done a lot of things that other entrepreneurs have done to support themselves? Or is it because he is saying nearly everything that is now being touted by the entire conservative community. From listening to the video you offered, he has nothing more to offer than what everyone else is already saying. It's called the ''infosphere''. In this case it's the ''conservative infosphere'' that he is reciting. Right or wrong, it's all nothing more than a ''rehash'' of ''speculations that have been growing over the last couple of years within that community.

So has he offered any additional insight? None that I heard or read about in the links offered nothing but opinion, about the world OR his brother. And again, the only reason any one has paid attention to him in the first place is because he is the boss's half brother. At least as far as I can tell.

So yep, I"m speculating. Oh, by the way did you notice the back drop to the video he made and that was presented in one of the links? Yep that back drop was, filling the entire screen behind him, a rendition of the cover of the book he wants to sell.

I"m just saying Cloud, just saying.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the 1/2 brother is just saying what us CT'ers been saying for the past 20 years here in the Reality-Zone

politicians are front-men, mouthpieces, meat puppets...

but the 3 minit video offers no proof,,, just opinion

All true, however, the man is Justin's half-brother, not saying he is being truthful or not, just he could bring insight we don't have.

Im more interested in how manic he sounded he could be truthful and still be manic, and he could be disillusioned and still be manic. He didn't come off as reserved and restrained as JT, perhaps he was somewhat of an outcast this whole time. Wouldn't be the first time half-siblings hated each other. Let's just say he definitely came off as more real and authentic than JT ever has.

JT mentioned the Ukraine mere minutes into his first conference since the Freedom Rally, the timing and use sounded so Bidenesque and we know for certain Biden is a puppet, from other clues. It showed a huge disconnect because at that moment I seriously doubt more than 5% of all Canadians cared what his thoughts were on Ukraine. The question remains was it just disconnect or is it a planned agenda, even with that there is a huge difference between it being Trudeau's agenda or an agenda being forced on him.

edit on 3-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Interesting. Justin definitely has some kind personality disorder. No ordinary person could sleep at night doing this to their own people.

I think so too, hell I believe the extremely wealthy and powerful all have a default setting of being disconnected from what the real world is like.

We readily acknowledge that poverty and hardship shape many people in many different negative forms, is it such a reach that such an unbalanced life of wealth security, and comfort have multiple negative incarnations as well.

Below is a longer video from Kyle it's much more about the background and he definitely doesn't come across as being manic, definitely big crypto aspect but he sounds like he truly believes what he is saying. very interesting,

This is must watch if you don't know much about Justin Trudeau I didn't as an American know this. Talks about the infiltration of his cabinet left and right are the same

rightwirereport.com...

He doesn't sound like he has any animosity towards JT is he sounds like the opposite. He looked up to him as an older brother Justin, and brothers.

edit on 3-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's hard to say. Of course, it's not just the working and middle classes that are waking up now, it's wealthy and powerful people too. I can only imagine what's going on behind the scenes right now.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Man you are so obtuse . Guess what ? I’ve been looking around the last 40 years and seeing it for myself . You are of such high ignorance you’re waiting until you live in a one world fascist totalitarian government . Then you’ll say I guess it was true . Start putting two and two together. All you do is carry water for the global elite . It’s very touching that you seem to care but it’s obvious that you can’t stop listening to our masters and bringing everything they say back to us . I will a hundred percent go to my grave believing that you are not trying to learn anything here . You can always change . Just open your eyes and think . I mean no disrespect.
edit on 3-2-2022 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Has it ever occurred to you that what people have been trying to tell you about the establishment might actually have some truth to it?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yes I've shared this one already. It's overall a better interview in my opinion. I actually like Kyle. I feel that he has a good soul, loves his brother, and his country, and is trying to figure out the right thing to do. He seems to feel Justin is tangled in a conspiratorial mess. He also seems to feel that he has lost his brother, or at least lost touch with him--probably because Trudeau's handlers consider Kyle dangerous. He would expose whatever he learned, as his recent statements indicate.
edit on 3-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

I assume you meant this remark for someone else lol

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Has it ever occurred to you that what people have been trying to tell you about the establishment might actually have some truth to it?

Here's a thought Lone. Just a bit of one. I have been inhabiting this website for over ten years. Do you really suppose that I might have hung around for that long and NOT considered that that the things being discussed about the establishment are true?? Of course I have, it's the only reasonable thing TO assume. That is unless one wants to consider that I am a government troll. If you wish to toss me in that category as some here do, then go ahead, it won't hurt my feelings. That can be made to make sense. Government pay, government undercover troll, hanging out in an obscure conservative web site to convince a bunch of right-wingers how wrong they are so that the government can grab even more control over us? If that were he case I would have been fired years ago for being a complete failure in my job.

In fact, I'm 75 years old and have not liked nor trusted the establishment since my late teenage years. But then that could be a lie as well huh? It's really just that I am to old to learn to not add my two cents into conversations that are going on around me. So cheers ok?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join