It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS...Hear This SHOCKING Admission From Justin Trudeau's Brother! R U Ready For This??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   
If you're Canadian, take a seat. If you're American or from another country, pull up a chair and have a listen.

Many of us here have talked about and reported on New World Order stuff for a long time now. Ready for some validation you can share around? Although, this one may mean more to Canadians...

You may or may not know who Kyle Kemper is. Who is he? The son of Margaret Trudeau and real estate developer Fried Kemper. This MacLean’s article explains his family background. Yes, his father had an odd name. Fried.
www.macleans.ca...

Kemper has appeared previously on Rebel News (linked below) and National Post.
www.rebelnews.com...
nationalpost.com...

He's already spoken out about the corruption of his half brother, Justin Trudeau. With love--both for his brother and for this country. Here's a must-watch interview he recently gave to Western Standard at the beginning of the Freedom Convoy movement:
westernstandardonline.com...

But that was nothing...compared to THIS admission...

Speaking with Freedom Convoy organizer Pat King!

(Last warning, Canadians...you better sit down for this!)

The whole discussion on Pat King's Facebook page.

Yeah, OK, this doesn't PROVE anything. But Kyle Kemper is not a nobody. Not only is he Justin Trudeau's half brother, and the son of Margaret Trudeau, but he has a business portfolio: a founder and the Chief Executive Officer of Swiss Key, and previously an Executive Director and Strategic advisor at the Chamber of Digital Commerce Canada. He finished his BCOMM, marketing business, from Dalhousie University. Source.

He's also a counselor, essayist, and something of an expert on crypto currency such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Source.

But obviously the important part is having known his brother, caring about him, and his sincere attempts to get through to him. There is legitimacy in the message.

So now you know some real truth about Justin Trudeau. Not speculation or theory. The raw truth spoken from his own brother's mouth. Justin is a pawn of the GLOBAL ELITE. He does NOT--nor has he EVER--served CANADA. End of flippin' story.

We sure needed this Freedom Convoy! HONK HONK HONK for a while yet, my fellow Canadians! We have a LOT of cleaning up to do!
edit on 3-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
life is full of trickery

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Edit. Oh, I think I know what you mean. Yes, lots of trickery.
edit on 3-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Edit. Oh, I think I know what you mean. Yes, lots of trickery.

I know some about leadership and a Captain of a Ship of life.
Yes, we need a leader of our camp/or village with direction of good for its people in this day an age of our country. ( any country that is also ) Sadly that leadership has gone down the toilet of trust called corruption these days.

Maybe MiM's Street Talk should call it the " age of government corruption " of our leaders. To under stand this, study the history of Chinese leadership though its ages of development .

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Sorry guys, I know I just started this thread but I need some rest. It's 6:46AM here and I haven't slept yet lol Tomorrow's a new work day. Take care, everyone.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Sorry guys, I know I just started this thread but I need some rest. It's 6:46AM here and I haven't slept yet lol Tomorrow's a new work day. Take care, everyone.

7:49 pm Tokyo good night my good friend

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Yeah, so what...
Pretty obvious really

Sadly above is how I think, it’s not a surprise, no big news breaking moment, no shocking mic drop explosive reveal, yeah, we all, already know
Bad situation when you are right in your headline and it should be shocking and it’s not, what can we do

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
You have probably seen the video of Schwab explaining how the WEF have "penetrated" the major governments and their leaders via their "young global leaders" indoctrination/takeover scheme-He is very proud of it,and mentions Truedeau by name(along with others).

Interesting word "penetrate"-if we discount the sexual connotation of the word,what it means essentially is to "force" or"break into"a system/network/group.

It is a hostile act,by a hostile group.
Here is the video for anyone who missed it:

twitter.com... ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwelovetrump.com%2F2022%2F01%2F29%2Fvideo-found-klaus-schwab-admits-to-penetrating-the-cabinets-of-most-world-governments%2F

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
Look at his right hand.

Getting some creepy Dr. Strangelove vibes here.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
If true, then what's at the bottom is perhaps is more than over-the-top satire.

FWIW never knew about Margaret Trudeau's struggles with being bipolar, it does have some genetic components. I only mention it because Ive seen bipolar from an ex and her family, it's a lifelong struggle for some, and yes if untreated they routinely can put themselves in compromising positions. Thus the rumors of an affair with Castro.

How likely are you to inherit bipolar disorder?
Researchers have established that bipolar disorder has a genetic component. Based on twin studies, the chances of bipolar disorder being passed on is estimated to be around 60–80%

psychcentral.com...-probability

This means that if you have a first degree relative (a parent or sibling) with bipolar disorder, your chances of developing it is about 10 times greater than those in the general population (0.5–1.5%).

So, if your father or sister lives with bipolar disorder, your individual risk is about 5–10%Trusted Source. But even if you have an identical twin with bipolar disorder — a person with whom you’d share 100% of your genes — your chances are still only about 50%.

According to a 2016 studyTrusted Source, the genetic risk appears to be similar regardless of whether it comes from the mother’s or father’s side of the family.

But even though this mental health condition can be inherited, many people with bipolar disorder are isolated cases and do not have a family history of the illness.

edit on 3-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

If it is the case that these world leaders are blackmailed into compliance, then they're foolish for going along with it. On an individual basis, the blackmails are effective because they can become public. However, if they tried to publicize all politicians that refuse to comply, then the blackmails look like fabrications.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
That's interesting to me, my mother's side is related to the Kemper family who came west from Virginia, that's about three generations back (Great Grandmother was a Kemper). I traced them to Germany in the late 1600s, I have no clue if they have relatives in Canada.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Maggie did love Studio 54 and some heavy partying didn't she.

I'm going to see if I can talk to King or Kemper.

The truth is scarier than people imagine, yet they just don't want to deal with it.

I'm hoping we're changing that one mind ata time.

I'll have to watch the vid and read the articles later...nasty whether here at the protests today.

Facts over fear.

edit on 2/3/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers but I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I agree with you, this interview proves nothing.
But who is this guy really. It is suggested that he has some personal insight into Trudeau because of being a half brother. Yet there was no personal stuff that he mentioned in the interview, it was all opinion about fighting against the machine that is the building world control system. We do that here every day.

Here is a bit found in one of the links.

The author of the book The Unified Wallet and founder of Swiss Key, a company that aims to make cryptocurrency accessible, makes no secret of his belief that there is a totalitarian push by corporations to undermine nation states.

So who is to say that this cat is not just looking for notoriety and riding on his brothers coat tails to find some level of fame so that he can sell his book and get people to do business with his crypto company? Are we starting to see rebellion as nothing more than one more advertising gimmick?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I don't do videos, can't even post some of what is said?

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Sounds like your fishing . Why are you sticking up for the evil global elite constantly. He said what we all already know except you . Why can’t you wrap your had around anything

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

There is a lot to unpack here. I need to thoughtfully relisten a few more times to digest the implications of what he is saying, not the least of which is specifically mentioning Epstein and "coercion" in this context. Quiet tentacles of power are already so far-reaching and so ubiquitous I am hard-pressed to think of one political talking head who's words I genuinely trust, save perhaps Brian Peckford. At any rate, if JT is truly compromised, truly coerced, he should come clean, publically, while he still has a soul left to do so.

We are standing on the precipice of major global change at this point in history, and if one--a 'leader'--hasn't the integrity or the courage to speak words of truth and stand up for what is right, and DO what is right, we are in bigger trouble than I thought.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Wasn't really sharing this to convince ATS of anything they didn't already figure. But if you're Canadian, hearing his brother admit it does have an impact! The vast majority of the Canadian public would either disbelieve this outright or be shocked to their core. This is HUGE.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

the 1/2 brother is just saying what us CT'ers been saying for the past 20 years here in the Reality-Zone

politicians are front-men, mouthpieces, meat puppets...

but the 3 minit video offers no proof,,, just opinion

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join