It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower from Blackrock exposes fraud & liability at highest levels Pfizer Moderna, etc..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hi ATS

This is in the NWO forum because the fraud being perpetrated represents the backbone of the medical tyranny which is being put in place to enable a transition to a global governance New World Order.

This guy is awesome - he exposes the fact, very important - crucial - that FRAUD EVISCERATES ALL CONTRACTS. Meaning? If fraud can be proven, by exposing the fraudulent clinical trial data - that data that Pfizer et al wants to keep locked away for 75 years before any of us can see it - we will see that those companies can no longer be considered protected from liability for the deaths & disablements which have occurred as a direct result of their product, if they lied & committed fraud during their shoddy, brief clinical trials. They have deceived the FDA & other regulatory bodies with data that is presumed to be fraudulent, because we now know just how deadly it is, and therefore the data could not have showed anything other than what we're seeing in the world today - DEATH follows the vaccines.

This whsitleblower (EDWARD DOWD) specifically states that he has NOT shorted the stock in Pfizer et al, he wants to make it clear that he is simply providing the information for the benefit of Mankind, he is not financially profiting from the impact that his information will have on the markets & various companies involved, and he invites all Wall Street types to do the research & uncover the fraud that he has inferred must have occurred based on the behaviour of the companies involved, their supporters in the political landscape, and the data from actuaries & others which prove excess deaths have occurred because of these vaccines.

The short snippet of the interview is availab le on the Expose - Pharma Liability Shields Could Be at Risk if Fraud is Found, says Former Blackrock Investment Executive - but the whole interview can be found HERE - The Big Short - Pfizer & Moderna: the New Enron; Are Criminal Charges Defensible, starting at 19 minutes 15 seconds into the interview.

This is an exciting development in the overall picture of what is appearing & being validated by more & more walkbacks from various governments & individuals, the information which more & more people worldwide are independently verifying, understanding, getting angry about. With a focus on the scandalous fraud at the heart of these vaccine clinical trials, the big pharma corporations will NO LONGER POSSESS PROTECTION FROM LIABILITY - IE - THEY WILL BE LIABLE.

"Fraud eviscerates all contracts" should be the new battle cry of the truther movement. We need to access the clinical trial data, some way, somehow - because then, we will have the bullets for the gun that is litigation, in droves, massive class action lawsuits across the world, will bankrupt those corporations & provide evidence of the pandemic fraud which all governments have bought into, which many, many individuals within government have stood up for & promoted, surely with the knowledge that there is something fishy about the clinical trials data being hidden from the world for 75 years. Come on folks, we know you knew, we know you were aware that this was all designed on the back of fraud, to bring in the ideological wet dream of the globalists, a New World Order where all those little fishies who stood up & bleated about the need for 'safe & effective' 'vaccines', will also potentially be liable for damages caused when people took them at their word. The good news is, this is the modern digital age, and all their individual words have been preserved. We can therefore put them on trial, with the evidence being cut & dry - they knew, they went along with it - WE WILL HOLD THEM TO ACCOUNT ALSO.

Fight the good fight, ATS - the world needs you to stand up & push this information into the global consciousness - FRAUD on a massive scale EVISCERATES ALL CONTRACTS... The vaccine manufacturers will become liable. End of. The Enron of Pharmaceuticals!

Thanks folks - our efforts will bear fruit.

FITO.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Here’s a interesting vid that talks about Blackrock and the fact they’re shareholders in Spotify and the possible complicity they could have in trying to get Rogan canceled. They’re eyeball deep in the big lie.

Starts at 10:00 mark

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

From your link:

"If Pfizer and the FDA do not release the data on their clinical trials, former Blackrock & Hedge Fund Guru Edward Dowd says he is assuming fraud, and Fraud Eviscerates all Contracts, that’s case-law.
Dowd says that big pharma is supposed to be one of the most regulated industries, particularly with the Food and drug administration (FDA) however, after touting that the jabs are safe and also effective, their blanket immunity from liability may no longer apply if fraud is found to have occurred.
This could be game over for companies such as Moderna and other mRNA manufacturers, as big insurance is prepping to “square off” with big pharma over life insurance pay-outs linked to the COVID gene therapy jab, according to the Equity Investment Executive Edward Dowd."

Right now, it looks like he's just giving voice to his opinion, as many of us have. I hope this is picked up by powerful people who actually have the ability to gain some traction and make holding manufacturers accountable, but won't hold my breath.
Most all companies world-wide are owned by two parent companies- Vanguard and BlackRock. That includes all drug manufactures, so they have money on their side. All the money one could want to silence any movement- Dowd's included. It appears these two companies are wanting world domination in the form of a OWO.

truthunmuted.org... behind-the-global-takeover-and-vaccine-mandates/

www.organicconsumers.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://www.organicconsumers.org/news/who-owns-world-blackrock-and-vanguard
edit on 200000077America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: sp

edit on 200000077America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Here’s a interesting vid that talks about Blackrock and the fact they’re shareholders in Spotify...

Blackrock is the largest equity management company in the world, they're invested with nearly everyone.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Here’s a interesting vid that talks about Blackrock and the fact they’re shareholders in Spotify...

Blackrock is the largest equity management company in the world, they're invested with nearly everyone.

Yes I know.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's a safe bet that Blackrock and Vanguard are somehow affiliated with the World Economic Forum.

This news from the OP really could be a game changer. I hope he will be interviewed by Reiner Fuellmich and the others bringing charges and law suits against the criminal bastards that brought this.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
It's a safe bet that Blackrock and Vanguard are somehow affiliated with the World Economic Forum.

When you have trillions of dollars under management you're going to be associated with pretty much everyone in some capacity.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Awesome. The same could be said for the current shoddy administration. The 2020 election and all.
Whatever laws they come up with are void and null due to fraud

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thanks for the response - I agree, this is opinion at the moment, but it's off the back of serious research that he did for himself - and rather than setting up a nice profit for himself (which he could easily & lawfully have done) by shorting the pharmaceutical stock before standing up as a whistleblower & exposing the line of reasoning that says FRAUD-EVISCERATION OF ALL CONTRACTS (which is the main takeaway from his opinion, the fact that if we can get to the clinical trials data, we can very likely prove that they committed fraud on a massive scale, making them now liable for the deaths & disablements which have occurred as direct results of the vaccines) - he decided to stand up & make his research/opinion public, with a heavyweight professional pedigree as a former Blackrock executive who grew a fund from £2,000,000,000 to £14,000,000,000 in 10 years, very well connected, and now a whistleblower.

Point being, his opinion really does matter, he's linked to all sorts of professional fund managers & traders in his network, he has the ability to push the value of his research through with a lot of powerful people, causing others at a senior level to investigate & call for the trials data to be made public, etc. As another member said, I really hope someone puts him in contact with Fuellmich with his people - such as Dr Mike Yeadon & many others. I believe this whistleblower (EDWARD DOWD) is already connected with Dr Malone, who I gather is another character like Yeadon, very well connected & fighting the good fight for the people. Surely between them they can gain the traction we hope for, and take this to the next level.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Blackrock and Larry Fink are not only behind the entire Spotify saga, but they're essentially behind every major corporation promoting "woke" culture.

You didn't think billionaires actually care about race and gender do you?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

When you have trillions of dollars under management you're going to be associated with pretty much everyone in some capacity.

I'm sure they're quite benevolent with all that power and never use it to push bullsnip narratives that accrue to their benefit.

Sounds like you're making the OPs point actually. Growth? Misfire? We'll see.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The Original Poster believes in all kinds of religious mumbo jumbo linked to the 'NWO/TPTB', in the real world corporations are clunky and not as monolithic as his overly simplistic take on it implies. So, no, I'm not making their point, my point is they invest in nearly everything, it doesn't mean they are involved on a granular level with everything.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Fraud can be grounds to void a contract, but I don't know that the liability shield involved anything about the trial data. Fraud wouldn't void all contracts the company has entered into, just those that were entered fraudulently. I thought the liability shield was independent of the contracts for procurement, but I haven't looked into that. If it gets added to the childhood vaccinations then I believe they'll be shielded by rule (I don't think it's statute, but agency rule). I'm not a lawyer, nor have I played one on tv.

The bottom line is our government will not act. Without government action there is no fraud or voiding on contracts. While the same people get voted in decade after decade, while nobody cleans house at all the alleged non-partisan agencies that actually run the country, and while people believe what they see on the tv, the ship burns.

I wish this guy luck, but I don't see this making anybody at big pharma nervous.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
These links pertain to animal studies;
originally

Conclusions

These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.

correction

Sorry it's sloppily thrown together like that.
Somewhere I have more info on the significance of Th2-type immunopathology.suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced.

...I guess the humane thing to do when experimenting on animals is to put them down once the results are compiled, or treated and categorized as specimens from the start?

I put this here as a baseline for where the decision to move onto humans comes into consideration, and so we require why that became more of a precedent than ivm studies pre fauciflu.
🙏❤

1 study
Talks of an alum adjuvant, however it is made claim that graphene is used in human application.
hk cluster 03

Conclusions: SARS appears to be infectious in origin. Fever followed by rapidly progressive respiratory compromise is the key complex of signs and symptoms from which the syndrome derives its name. The microbiologic origins of SARS remain unclear.

Copyright 2003 Massachusetts Medical Society

animal pneumonia study 1984

1984 Jan;21(1):87-92.

doi: 10.1177/030098588402100115.

Effect of ivermectin treatment on eosinophilic pneumonia and other extravascular lesions of late Strongylus vulgaris larval migration in foals

Abstract
Eighteen parasite-free pony foals were infected orally with 500 third stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris. At 56 days after infection, six ponies were treated with intramuscular ivermectin (22, 23-dihydroavermectin B1); six were treated with oral ivermectin; and six were not treated. Necropsy was done 91 days after infection to study the pathologic effects of migrating S. vulgaris larvae and to determine the efficacy of ivermectin in attenuation of S. vulgaris-induced lesions. Larval migration induced eosinophilic inflammation of the liver, spleen, mesenteric, colic and cecal lymph nodes, and small and large intestine. Previously unreported parasitic lesions included eosinophilic pneumonia with eosinophilic granulomas and pulmonary lymphoid nodules. S. vulgaris larvae were observed in eosinophilic granulomas in the lung, epicardium, liver, and intestinal serosa. Injectable and oral ivermectin formulations were equally effective in reduction of these lesions.

edit on (2/1/2222 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Blackrock as a 1.7 percent stake in Spotify and 4.3% stake in phfizer.

Just a note.
edit on 1-2-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Although I obviously don't agree that my religious beliefs are 'mumbo jumbo', after posting this thread I read a couple of articles about BlackRock & Vanguard, and the sheer scale & interdependence of the connections between corporations & banking institutions, even co-ownership of corporations which are supposedly in direct competition with each other, the corporate world has started to look more like a fancy magical illusion, rather than a 'clunky' machine.

I don't doubt that people bang their faces into glass doors within the walls of the illusory crystal palace of corporate governancce, where glass & mirrors cause you to absolutely lose your bearings within a few minutes of looking into the connections. The complexity is vast & labyrinthine, so if there's one thing I will give you a little credit for, it's that I did have an overly-simplistic view of the corporate world. But I don't think I'm necessarily wrong about who's in charge, and their motives - that's regardless of my 'mumbo jumbo' religious beliefs - I've just been looking at the cause of the NWO from the very top down, ignoring all of the complexity in the middle.

So yes, I'm now more cogniscant of the multi-tiered complexity involved in mega-corporate governance, but the broad strokes remain the same - the people at the top are trying to kill us off, in the grandest most vile conspiracy ever launched, and this because they want more power & less hassle in their governance of the world. They are quite happy to gradually restructure all of the existing corporations into vast cartels of mega-corps which superficially compete to use robots to provide everything we need under one roof, the attrition deaths of the millions & potentially billions which they certainly intend, may yet take some time to accomplish, but it seems that's how they designed the bioweapon anyway - to give them time to work on their magical illusions while we're all quietly dying off & bleating 'safe & effective' even to our last dying breath..

edit on FebruaryTuesday2202CST08America/Chicago-060017 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Anyone who agrees with these corporations being able to hide their data for 75 years should be cast aside like the people who run them. All this is a giant ruse to usher in their agenda, alongside the WEF and it's cronies, belonging to all the world leaders who continue their evils. It's sinister and right in front of everyone but people still deny it. Just like they will deny things after it takes place.

Trolls will be trolls, Fly.

Don't feed them.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

This is in the NWO forum because the fraud being perpetrated represents the backbone of the medical tyranny

Actually, this is in the NWO forum because anything having to do with Blackrock and the murky Larry Fink has to do with NWO.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   

edit on 2/2/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
So yes, I'm now more cogniscant of the multi-tiered complexity involved in mega-corporate governance, but the broad strokes remain the same - the people at the top are trying to kill us off...

Right, because when you're profitable you want to eliminate your source of profit.

All you depop believers should take a basic economics class.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join