It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dare to think

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Who's at the top of the food chain?
Bill Gates would like to think its him with his heightened reptilian brain, or any other successful psychopath, hey it might even be me, an unvaccinated, unfluoridated, self educated rebel to society, the micro organisms are staple diets to everything above them, and then these micro organisms are capable of wiping out any species without warning, viruses live in your gut btw, but they don't tell you about these types of scientific discoveries,***

A virus can live dormant in the gut, for years at least and can become live, for what I can remember drops in body defenses can activate them, you can rid the body of them also, I done so with a ritual to Annat, they live in the black bile in the pit of your stomach, the little black sun in your solar plexus,

You are built in gods image btw and that image is the insect, take a human body naked remove the head and study the remaining body closely, that is your god, and insects face

Study these proclamations closely because there is absolute truth in them

And some is just observational assumptions
edit on 30-1-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GUGLiL
Who's at the top of the food chain?
Bill Gates would like to think its him with his heightened reptilian brain, or any other successful psychopath, hey it might even be me, an unvaccinated, unfluoridated, self educated rebel to society, the micro organisms are staple diets to everything above them, and then these micro organisms are capable of wiping out any species without warning, viruses live in your gut btw, but they don't tell you about these types of scientific discoveries,

A virus can live dormant in the gut, for years at least and can become live, for what I can remember drops in body defenses can activate them, you can rid the body of them also, I done so with a ritual to Annat, they live in the black bile in the pit of your stomach, the little black sun in your solar plexus,

You are built in gods image btw and that image is the insect, take a human body naked remove the head and study the remaining body closely, that is your god, and insects face

Study these proclamations closely because there is absolute truth in them

And some is just observational assumptions

We must all walk in the light of our shadow of truth in life. Our heart is the guidance of the good will of our mind. Protect it with all cost.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

take a human body naked remove the head and study the remaining body closely, that is your god, and insects face

That's some really really unique spiritual guidance.

Should I put the lotion on it's skin first or proceed immediately to the hose?

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
There are times I read something and think "Wow. I never thought of it like that. That's profound "

.....and then there's times like this when I think "WTF are you smoking ? "

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

take a human body naked remove the head and study the remaining body closely, that is your god, and insects face

That's some really really unique spiritual guidance.

Should I put the lotion on it's skin first or proceed immediately to the hose?

Have you never learned how to prepare a corpse? Bleed it, and make sure you do not cut the stomach.

The anus is particularly nasty... Chewy and fowl. Otherwise. Everything else is almost chicken in flavour.. The brain is best. slowly cooked, sweet and juicy.. Eyes are a desired taste.. if you can get over the fact they watch you prepare their body..

The weak are meat and the strong do eat!

haha..

edit on 30-1-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

You just made the top of the list of reasons I'm not going to Australia.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Trying to be deep and trippy isn’t working for you.

The true nature of humanity is suffering.

You will die. It is inevitable. Your life will be forgotten. Your mark on this world will be forgotten. No one will care. You are insignificant and replaceable.

Advancement and survival of the species is the goal. If you think anything else it is just mental gymnastics to bring your own special meaning for yourself to life.

The goal of any virus is to survive and spread. Once humans populate another planet, we will further that goal.

Insects may survive but they don’t adapt as well as viruses do.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GUGLiL

Fungi are at the top of the food chain.

And god isn't real.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Haha deep and trippy, the thread was what you do when you let your mind wander into the unreal and attempt to find any truth in it, subconscious crazy thought we all have (or is it just me) that seem like nonesense but when you inspect there is something there

The viruses in the gut I found to be true

I can accept any thing as true for entertainment purposes then throw it away like used toilet paper

It's like why does the word ForGet, have for and get innit, is that so you don't re member

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

My definition of God is real, what definition are you talking about, you saying this wasn't created

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

And when someone writes something profound, do you say thanks man that was profound

Or do you just go after the people that say things you don't understand and deem to be crazy

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I forgot there are people who take things literally

Imagine a headless human, go in look at the heads of insects, compare, eyes=breasts mouth=torso

There's a reason nobody talks of the insectoid species... Probably

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Dang, it puts the lotion on the skin.

Be careful you don't know what kinda hell the OP can bring you.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Gut is a flora

The upper ganglia and lower ganglia have that gut "flora" as a middle ground sort of pollinating and distributing the consumed elements of animal proteins vegetable ligans mineral stabilizers as they are affected in the uptake and inhibitionary higher levels of need and or quantities via the capilatary light functions if the eyes and prefrontal limbics in a "trine" using the silicate intake to focus on specific things internally and externally simultaneously as to not ruin the balance of the two body systems of main or central stem and the outer extremities as a undulation as a surface to air capillary zone.

For example vasodilators are vasicillitating on the silla in the stomach the eyes have a reverse effect like parabolic concave instead of a parabolic arc reversing the view or as some people mistake vision as "inverted sight" as a lense.

If such viewing were true as stated? Then the ship floating in the sky as a optical illusion would appear inverted instead of still floating as it is already an inversion of "light" as a optical phenomena.

Think? No not think... such a thing as "thinking" is a autonomic reflex of presented stimuli that works the above system like a known and unknown contagion like what gets called the antibody system... some "subjects" are rebounded as a "self" defense mechanism as it goes against their core desire for an ingredient instead of being alerted by the trimmed dendrites that the nearer such a thing rejected gets to the "core" the antibody has already seized the intruder as a victim like spiders processing the fluids as a chemical messenger that masks the environs as all safe coast is clear then on it like a patient cat the prey or quarry is seized without even knowing there was any danger until movement the reflex system as an impulse to sudden movement tries to yank against that movement in an equal and opposite response and the remain still and calm leaving the attacker ignorant as an learned memory of having missed so much prey before... such a thing is like alzheimer's the skill has become so honed that it is not even noticed as a hit or a miss in the vast amount of of countless attempts.

So off it goes to a better location while the prey sits as the new predator in a sensorial mask... the more such prey has escaped such encounters... eventually both of those will become "blind" to each other as existing or not existing.

Such as Christians assuming all Christians are the same look for anything not Christian as the "new" prey being blind to each others only "way" under that title they all have typically become "blind"

The maximum that was determined as a shortcut for such a description is: Keep your "enemies" closer... and in such a manner no matter what "label" ie replace Christian with ANY ideology and such a blindness is typically present, when they do not get any movement or reaction with their chemical triggers and messengers? Safety is the assumption and thus recruiting thinking such an individual has been "conquered" occurs as a nearly imperceptible phenomenon... like a spider eating her own "babies" wants to find and take heads of more male spiders and when one is found like a large "baby" whose head cannot be taken? then a forced mating of those species occur and a new adaptation to that forced adversity arises, but both of those being a "master" of their domain are left with confusion as to victor or not in attacking each other in the expansion of the bio genome.

Microcosm and macrocosm no matter the level of life form one can only see the continuance of life no matter how big or small as a detection of it? Such a rapid expansion or growth of it adapting to such "adversity" continues... so in such a manner... the so called universe is both biologically and environmentally expanding and contracting and in variable rates of supporting life in it's complex expansion of particular species and not.

Such a "thing" is just yet another habitable or inhospitable realm of life as a zone to grow expand and or adapt too.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot
So these two body systems, could we call them two souls, one animal and one divine, could we say something is divine because it comes from the direct vine of the original source, good God is unchanging while bad is animate, because it is ani mal

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Anatomy of an insect: Head, Thorax, Abdomen.
Legs are appendages. six or eight.

Human anatomy is head, body, appendages.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: jerich0

You just made the top of the list of reasons I'm not going to Australia.

Oh friend, you just gave me the biggest laugh,

Hahahaha...
I needed that.. Cheers!!

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Pamela Suzanne Guille Rothschild.

shes the one that is making your life miserable. anybody else that doesn't have Rothschild in their name are just rich puppets.

bill gates and others don't match the richness of the rothschild.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

In your conceptual womb that you give birth too in attachment?

Such a thing as that does not concern me.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot
I occasionally become intoxicated with the excessive exuberance of my own inexhaustible verbosity.

edit on 1-2-2022 by Ontogeny because: eta punctuation

edit on 1-2-2022 by Ontogeny because: ETA punctuation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join