It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student, 20, who repeatedly raped girl, 12, he met on Tinder avoids jail

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
So if she was older the rape is ok with you? Or are you saying the rape itself shouldn't count because she acted suggestively?

Im trying to figure out what flavor crazy you are.

From what I read, the sex was consensual, her being 12 is why it is being called rape. Get it straight. He never forced her to have sex.

I have a bit of sympathy for the guy. Long time ago when I was 20. A friend's wife set me up with a date. I'd met the girl at their place and agreed to pick her up for dinner and a movie. When I got there and was waiting for her, the woman next door motioned me over and asked if I was taking her out. I said "Yes" and she said "You know that she's only 14?" I told her that I didn't and thanked her for telling me. I said this changes things a bit. I'm still going to take her out. I promised dinner and a movie, but, other than that nothing else is going to happen. I took her to Chucky E Cheese for dinner and to see the movie Short Circuit and brought her home by 10 PM. She stormed out of my car, went into her house and slammed the door. The woman next door asked what happened and I told her. Then I dated her for a few weeks.
If it wasn't for the woman next door, I may have screwed up big time. That girl didn't look or act 14.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join