It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 With CCP/Russia? Who's In Charge & What Do They Want?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The Democrats have been pushing for war with Russia for a long time now. Obviously the U.S. is in no position to begin a major war, but then again, the Democrats have been doing every single thing possible to demolish the U.S. as a sovereign nation. Perhaps it's all a part of the Great Reset plan. But they could certainty use a major distraction right now, considering how everything is falling apart under their management, their corporate media allies are failing, and the public has grown tired of all mandates, restrictions and lies.

How long until the CCP invades Taiwan? Taiwan is a far more strategically important nation to defend than Ukraine.

I'm not saying Ukraine should or should not be defended. I just can't trust the Democrats, or their anti-American globalist agenda. The Trump Administration kept America's enemies at bay. Whether by evil or incompetence, we're now facing a WW3 scenario. The memory of the astonishingly botched Afghanistan retreat is fresh in everyone's minds. So are the measures to woke-ify the U.S. Military. Weak or corrupt military officials went along with the politicization of the service. Only an imbecile could feel confidence in such leadership.

It seems to me the Democrats--and Black Rock, Vanguard, and other elite organizations behind them--would rather watch the world burn than to accept defeat. Everyone paying attention knows the criminal elite have been sabotaging American interests for their Great Reset plans, the funding of the Military Industrial Complex, Chinese money, etc. These psychopaths were quite delusional up in their ivory towers, blissfully ignorant to how their ambitions could blow up in their faces.

They faced a president who fought to expose and imprison them. Trump wasn't supposed to win. Because he did, the public came to see what good leadership can do for America and the world. Then came the Democrats with countless executive orders tearing it all apart. Immediately the Keystone pipeline deal for energy independence was cancelled, and American military forces started returning to the Middle East. Business as usual. Trump's booming economy is now in the gutter during the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and the beginning of a dark time for the poor working class of America.

Was this situation--facing WW3 with Russia and the CCP--plotted by the Democrats and their backers? Or is it due to gross incompetence? With a senile president, it can easily look like the latter on the surface. But we all know Biden isn't running the presidency because he isn't capable. So who is running it? We're not permitted to know. What were these unknown presidential leaders' plans for the U.S. and the world all along? As it was before Trump's time in office, we once again can't see who's in charge or what they're up to. It's one big smokescreen with the criminal elite and Deep State carrying out their plans in the darkness.

Perhaps a time of war would serve to justify harsh and grossly unconstitutional arrests of 'suspected terrorists' in America. Will they say, "LOOK--WAR!" to the public, and then order the arrests of their own citizens? Hopefully not.

They might use war as an excuse to unite everyone in fear behind the Democrats. Fear worked so well with pushing the vaccine mandates, so why not use it to justify a New World Order between nations across the world in order to resistant our enemies? Fascists in the past used fear of Communists to gain power, as Communists used the fear of Fascists to gain power. So if the establishment wishes to coerce the public into accepting the end of their national sovereignty to a New World Order, perhaps it takes the fear of a Third World War scenario to justify it.

Hell, with all the ties between the criminal elite of our countries, can we be sure the CCP, Russian, and American governments aren't orchestrating a false WW3 scenario to enforce their Brave New World? Such psychopaths are capable of anything, and they don't blush easy. If this were the case, they might easily win. I've been watching the criminal elite gain more wealth and power for several years now because they keep pushing forward with such corrupt and greedy actions that it takes the public--or the brighter portion of it--years to come to terms with the ugly reality. It takes most people several years just to come to the point of considering that it may be true. The virus and lockdowns is the perfect example. Now that people are finally saying enough, the establishment is ready to push forward to a new extreme.

In conclusion, I personally don't know what they're really up to. Like everyone else, I'm viewing this from bread crumbs spilled over media from the shady conversations in secret rooms we're not allowed to listen in on.

What does everyone else think? Was this orchestrated? Can it be stopped? Is war necessary at this point?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
No war .
The COVID scare is wearing thin .
They need a new weapon of fear.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

We're not going to war for Ukraine or Taiwan, nor should we.

Any saber rattling is just that.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

OIL !

Somebody is fighting the coming "Green" New Deal setup !! ☠️🚬

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Somebody is fighting the coming "Green" New Deal setup !! ☠️🚬

How do you figure?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Obviously the U.S. is in no position to begin a major war

You can say that again!!

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Compare Russia on the one hand, China on the other.

Despite Russia's political history, with which country do we share more common ground, culturally, philosophically, socially?

It makes 0 sense to allow China and Russia to align with one another. Their major unifying factor is that we (U.S.) squabble with them incessantly.

How much $$$ was raised for the MIC over the course of the Cold War? Squaring off with Russia was lucrative for years, but now...China has passed them in virtually every single metric in defense spending, troop levels, technology projects and so on. Why continue a Cold War footing with Russia?

We are next to be passed by China.

We are being played by a wise adversary, pitting us up against potential allies that could assist in diminishing China's power, or at least preserve a balance.

Ukraine is a distraction, a ruse, and it's working oh so well.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Not being funny, but coming from a British military background, I can say quite unequivocally that Russia would be decimated by NATO. They have a small and closing window to take the Ukraine, but might well settle for the Donbass. That could leave all parties a way out without losing face. Currently Russia has the advantage of numbers in the right places, but a wider conflict will not happen as Putin’s cache is born from a fear of what Russia was, not what they now are.

China might make a play for Taiwan, but the risks are immense and a miscalculation here will be far more serious than the Ukraine. I think they will wait until their military power is sufficient. Another 10 years max.

Our real issue is Biden and a few other Western fools who might welcome the distraction of war. These are dangerous times, but not yet catastrophic.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Ukraine isn't a ruse. It's a serious issue, not for us, but for Europe.

China is only an issue because we let it become one. Letting it transpire into war would just be evidence of our foolishness. Letting our relience become so strong it would come to blows should the supply chain get shut off. Look no further than their dominance on rare earth materials and chip manufacturing.

But I strongly agree with you that we're very culturally similar to Russia than most nations. If China gets out of hand I imagine Russia would be more closely aligned with the west than China given the proximity. But other than Taiwan, China hasn't proven to be imperial in terms of foreign projection. One could argue they are in terms of trade, but we all gladly let that happen.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Hopefully the leaders of the USA and Russia and China and all their puppet masters get off of our god damn planet while we’re still letting them

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Crazy how Brandon is worried about Ukraine's border and not about the US Southern Border? It must be something about a laptop and shady deals.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I agree. Guess this what happens when unwise opportunists get power. They are too-short sighted to see how they are being played. I've heard China experts explain how they could have been pitted against Russia, or that Russia could have been persuaded to our side in the past. But perhaps there just aren't any real leaders in Washington right now.
edit on 24-1-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Thanks for sharing your insight. Hopefully war can be avoided.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
War is all about Human Sacrifice to please the Gods.

The Aztec High Priests sought Wealth and Power for Blood Sacrifice to their Bloodthirsty Gods.

Centuries later the Leaders of Today are also Willing to Sacrifice the Foolish Chest Thumping Patriots to please their Master Lucifer.

Russia is No Different - Putin will Gladly Sacrifice his Followers.

When Millions have been Sacrificed a Truce will eventually be Signed - Lucifer is Pleased and our Leaders are Rewarded.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You know what would be messed up? If U.S. china or Russia, for the past 50 years have been making underground cities in case of nuclear war. Now it is complete and nobody cares if nukes fly because the "important" people will be saved...

Not saying that is happening, just saying it would be messed up if they do not care anymore if nukes fly.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Ukraine isn't a ruse. It's a serious issue, not for us, but for Europe.

China is only an issue because we let it become one. Letting it transpire into war would just be evidence of our foolishness. Letting our relience become so strong it would come to blows should the supply chain get shut off. Look no further than their dominance on rare earth materials and chip manufacturing.

But I strongly agree with you that we're very culturally similar to Russia than most nations. If China gets out of hand I imagine Russia would be more closely aligned with the west than China given the proximity. But other than Taiwan, China hasn't proven to be imperial in terms of foreign projection. One could argue they are in terms of trade, but we all gladly let that happen.

We are and have been in a state of soft war with China for a long time now.

Did you think they were going to open up hostilities when we were in the top spot?

They have been playing the long game, co-opting our industry, production of our meds, siphoning off our tech advantage ("Apple, if you want to do business here, you have to show us the I.P."), entangling themselves into our government and academic sectors, helping to manipulate our research and development (Wuhan anyone?), biding their time and building their economic might.

I keep hearing that "we" helped fortify China, as if that makes it ok, and it's some hopeless dream of ever reversing.

Remember the Orange Man, and how much pressure he began to put on the CCP? That was THE NUMBER one geopolitical issue of our time, and now, the only politician in a generation to call it out and engage on it, is gone.

Trump's big ego and mouth aside, you really think China didn't help nudge his exit along?

By the time the hot war with China commences, it'll be too late.

But hopefully our Chinese overlords won't say mean things on Twitter. Then again if your social credit score dips too low, you won't be able to use Twitter.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Most wars do not begin by making any sense. Especially in the past 100 years or so. Ww1 is a great example.

That is my opinion, an opinion formed from a rich study of world history. Oh and let us not forget the Greek mythology’s Trojan war.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Crazy how Brandon is worried about Ukraine's border and not about the US Southern Border? It must be something about a laptop and shady deals.

The reason is because where Crimea is located. Its all about geopolitical and sphere of influence. What NATO/EU/Us are currently doing in Eastern Europe is no different from what the Soviets,Germany did in the pasts.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I keep hearing that "we" helped fortify China, as if that makes it ok, and it's some hopeless dream of ever reversing.

I don't think most people say it in an attempt to justify it, but because it happens to be the truth.

There are a lot of reasons why it happened, but to summarize I think it's because America's industries conglomerated into giant corporations that are borderline monopolies. You can see that their market caps have been breaking records in recent years. And if they're publicly traded (which most giant corps are), they're legally obligated to make decisions to benefit share holders. So if their profit margin is higher with Chinese production or supply, than legally they have to take that route.

As per Trump, he was the only recent president to focus on China. That said, a president doesn't have to much say in our interaction with them. Either consumers have to make a choice, or we have to retool aspects of our system. Policy like that isn't an executive function. That said, I was glad he was so vocal about it as it is one of our most pressing issues.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Ukraine holds a lot of secrets

top topics

<<   2 >>

join