It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S2 Update Ukraine Jan 20 and 23rd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
For those of you following the situation in Ukraine, I am sharing one of my favorite OSINT sources on the matter. The videos are in order by date and include details on the situation not covered by news sources for the most part.

Jan 20:

and Jan 23rd:

The analysis of the images of the Minsk I can not form an opinion but it is interesting to note that it is likely loaded with soldiers ready for a landing in Ukraine. I guess we will see if the Feb 1 date on the mass grave protocol has any real-world meaning or is just a psyop.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
War is brewing. We all should be aware of that. As a USA Airforce Veteran I can feel the smoke of war on the mountains of what was peaceful living.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

the U.S. has been involved with military activity for decades. what makes this different?

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The West/EU,NATO/US wants to prop up Ukrainian nationalist right wing groups. dont think for a minute that Russia doesn't know what NATO/US are trying to do.

I understand Russia's position.
edit on 23-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

"The West/EU,NATO/US wants to prop up Ukrainian nationalist right wing groups."

There isn't much time for psy-op antics anymore.
Besides, that might have been tactics but it would have been activated in 2014... Not 2022.
The book on Russia has been written since before Vladimir showed up. So that's kinda already been done or will never happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

"dont think for a minute that Russia doesn't know what NATO/US are trying to do."

At least they think they do...just like you.
Who's to say? I hear Joe Biden sleeps a lot but does he?

Putin is a 69 year old average Russian male.
The average age the average Russisn male has as a goal is: 65.
So our 'beloved' Russian 'leader' is 4 years over his life expectancy.
Well how about the future you think?
Putin PROBABLY has no more then 5 years of future ahead and doesn't know the word pension (he's KGB's best mister Bond ever).
Meaning: the mothertrucker will fight for whatever the hell he can get out of his last years.

lansinginstitute.org...

NATO/US/EU know this and want to ride this thing out as smooth as possible so no nukes will be fired.
After Putin the sun will probably shine again but it's walking on eggshells till he kicks the bucket in the coming 5 years.
We're just babysitting...and waiting.
Maybe help his condition a little (for the worse).

edit on 23-1-2022 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2022 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

What Ukrainian nationalist right wing groups ? 🥶

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

the U.S. has been involved with military activity for decades. what makes this different?

The smell of Napalm makes it different 🚬

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Nope .
Lots of smoke and mirrors and more garbage from Sleepy the Dopey .

Might be that Putin has told Sleepy exactly what to expect and as we have seen the old chap has gone into a blue funk.

What if the Tongan earthquake was actually a Doomsday Poseidon Missile launched by submarine Belgorod 329 in America's old Atomic Bomb testing ground -- disguised radiation readings if anybody wants to raise the subject .

For sure something further deranged the old chap . So badly that he had to beg the UK to rapidly produce Fake deflection material to help him not look so stranded and ridiculous .

Just repeating what my Aunt Peggy told me .

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
War is brewing. We all should be aware of that. As a USA Airforce Veteran I can feel the smoke of war on the mountains of what was peaceful living.

Yup. It's called industry. "War is peace" and stuff. We were never going to just go home and chill, and we never will.

edit on 23-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

If Putin is an average Russian male we are in a hella trouble.

Their military will walk all over us. Especially if Biden and Justin are examples of average North American males.

Biden and Justin are remaking our militaries in their own image.

God help us all.
edit on 1 23 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I blame high sugar intake which lowers serum testosterone by 25% in males. Too much sugary syrup makes for soft men who are not fit to fight.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 2/16/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Biden has known about this potential Russia invasion of Ukraine since (at least) October 2021.

A Biden administration shipment of aid — close to 200,000 pounds of "lethal aid" including ammunition — arrived in Ukraine on Sunday. In October, the U.S. sent Ukraine 30 Javelin anti-tank guided missile systems.
From 1.23.2022: www.npr.org...

new topics

top topics

join