It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Footprints in Ancient Geological Layers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Fascinating thread. I think these pictures either prove that we know nothing about rock formation and the time it takes, or we’ve been around way longer than accepted. Either way it is incredibly interesting from a number of perspectives. I mean it changes very little here and now, but does it prove that humanity has gone through many rise and falls? Does it prove that some cunning time travelling cockwomble’s are playing with us? Anatomically similar aliens running barefoot millions of years ago?
Very interesting.

or maybe the tracks are misread? like bear tracks in the snow that turn into yeti tracks? so they say.

i just don't see proof it didn't happen the way it looks.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Fascinating thread. I think these pictures either prove that we know nothing about rock formation and the time it takes, or we’ve been around way longer than accepted.

Actually, I think they just prove that some people are very ignorant of basic geology and will believe absolutely anything if it suits their small-minded religious agenda

ever hear the phrase, dumb as a box of geologists?
is geology a real science?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Have you heard that conspiracy theorists and the fundamental religious have below average intelligence?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I mean, this is some cool reading for archaeological mystery buffs who enjoy a gripping Dan Brown meets Arthur Doyle procedural investigation novel. But I have to ask, because I didn't see the question raised anywhere in this topic...

Where are God's footprints? I assume he has the capacity to make them because there's a poem about it. You can't study philosophical implications under the microscope. Where's the fossilized callouses and biological residue?

not sure about his foot prints, that's for your science to find, but his finger prints are every where.

edit on 24-1-2022 by sarahvital because: nvm

edit on 24-1-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerraLiga
a reply to: sarahvital

Have you heard that conspiracy theorists and the fundamental religious have below average intelligence?

nope.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I mean, this is some cool reading for archaeological mystery buffs who enjoy a gripping Dan Brown meets Arthur Doyle procedural investigation novel. But I have to ask, because I didn't see the question raised anywhere in this topic...

Where are God's footprints? I assume he has the capacity to make them because there's a poem about it. You can't study philosophical implications under the microscope. Where's the fossilized callouses and biological residue?

not sure about his foot prints, that's for your science to find, but his finger prints are every where.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I do believe that humans where around with the dinosaurs. There is evidence of it on every continent, if you go digging. (yeah, yeah, not sure about Antarctica)

So, does that mean we are way older, and way smarter than we thought? But have we found any human bones, with the dino bones?
Or does that mean the dinosaurs were around, a lot later than what is claimed?

Will we ever find the truth?

Great thread!

Yeah good thoughts, that is the question at hand. I found a lot of examples (with the help of other researchers) of humans depicting dinosaurs all around the world with art and literature. It is overwhelmingly evident that humans co-existed with dinosaurs in the recent past:

ancient dinosaur depictions

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: cooperton

Footprint in granite.

I have a theory that ether

A. The ancient peoples knew how to soften and then re-harden granite.

B. Granite was naturally soft long long ago and hardened over time.

I wonder. Most of the footprints in granite were either giants or dinosaurs/strange beasts. So it's interesting to consider what the anti-diluvian (pre-flood) world was like. It wasn't just the Hebrews who recorded huge lifespans and unbelievable powers for the anti-diluvian races. The Sumerians gave even longer lifespans for their pre-flood kings than the Hebrew accounts. The Greeks, and many other cultures, deified most of the people from the anti-diluvian age. The Hebrews called them the Nephilim, and said they were giants with much knowledge and capabilities.

The landscape was almost definitely something uniquely different back then and we can really only go off the evidence at hand, with a few remaining historical accounts. Surely enough there are many examples of footprints of giants, humans, and animals in granite:

South Africa

Paraguay

Russia

China

and also:

edit on 24-1-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

Fascinating thread. I think these pictures either prove that we know nothing about rock formation and the time it takes, or we’ve been around way longer than accepted. Either way it is incredibly interesting from a number of perspectives. I mean it changes very little here and now, but does it prove that humanity has gone through many rise and falls? Does it prove that some cunning time travelling cockwomble’s are playing with us? Anatomically similar aliens running barefoot millions of years ago?
Very interesting.

or maybe the tracks are misread? like bear tracks in the snow that turn into yeti tracks? so they say.

i just don't see proof it didn't happen the way it looks.

Your right the so-called human footprints were formed in mud if you follow the track you clearly see it change to pterodactyl footprints. The three toes become obvious creationists only show you about a 6ft section where the mud collapsed hiding the 3 toes.
paleo.cc...

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Your right the so-called human footprints were formed in mud if you follow the track you clearly see it change to pterodactyl footprints. The three toes become obvious creationists only show you about a 6ft section where the mud collapsed hiding the 3 toes.
paleo.cc...

I didn't even show those tracks youre referring to from paluxy haha

These are clearly human footprints, which are in the same strata as dinosaur footprints
edit on 24-1-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Possible, I know as far as ancient civilizations its probable they were more advanced than we are aware and the odds it goes back farther than the last ice age is pretty strong.

Why you ask, as "advanced" as we are scientist believe it would take what 1 or 2 decades and there would be little left to show we ever existed. (if you removed people from the equation) now add giant sheets of ice 2 miles high sliding across the ground, just how much of an ancient civilization would still be around to be found.

Do I have proof of course not, are some of these mis read almost certainly could some be legit, yes I cant prove it but you cant prove they arent either.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That one is fake too. It was created for a creationist museum.

paleo.cc...

stonesnbones.blogspot.com...
edit on 1/24/22 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

Think about this a 2 ton dinosaur left an impression of the same depth as a human? Was this human weighing 2 tons?
edit on 1/24/22 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Creationists are stupid people who believe everyone else is as stupid as they are. Of course they believe in faked footprints; they want to believe it - they NEED to believe it.

For someone who claims to be smart I can't believe coop hasn't done their homework and posted known forgeries as evidence. Only other stupid people can't see it, and that is precisely what coop and other creationist hypocrites are relying on.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

That one is fake too. It was created for a creationist museum.

paleo.cc...

stonesnbones.blogspot.com...

Think about this a 2 ton dinosaur left an impression of the same depth as a human? Was this human weighing 2 tons?

Human feet have a smaller surface area and could go deeper with less force because there is less resistance. The human could've been running, whereas the acrocanthosaurus looks like it was walking. Also its unlikely that the dinosaur track happened immediately after the human track, so given the time interval between the human and dinosaur print there could've been significant drying that decreased the permittivity of the developing sandstone to a footprint

That guy at paleo.cc would argue against the sun being hot if it would help support his narrative. Most of those are baseless accusations against Delk. He used the least comparable acrocanthosaurus track you'll be able to find on the web too... He did this purposefully to make it look like the Delk track was not natural. Whereas there are plenty of acrocanthosaurus tracks that look like the one on the Delk track:

It depends on how fast the creature is moving and how soft the substrate is that they are stepping in. These pictures above show that there are times when acrocanthosaurus leaves a flat footprint, likely when it is walking. The guy at paleo.cc purposefully found a track for comparison that looked the least like the delk print.
edit on 25-1-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So who is 65M years old? The dinosaurs or the humans or both? You haven't answered that question with scientific evidence.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Young-earth creationists Carl Baugh, Don Patton, Ian Juby, and Jeremey Auldaney have been promoting the Delk print for several years, but as far as I know, still have not published any rigorous paper supporting its authenticity. Perhaps in view of this, and their own recognition of serious problems with the print, major creationist groups have not supported it, or even said much about it. In 2010 David Lines, who initially supported the Delk print claims, removed the photos and related CT scans of the print from his website.

Even die-hard creationist believe this is a faked 'fossil'. But not you, coop, not you.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Creationists are stupid people who believe everyone else is as stupid as they are. Of course they believe in faked footprints; they want to believe it - they NEED to believe it.

For someone who claims to be smart I can't believe coop hasn't done their homework and posted known forgeries as evidence. Only other stupid people can't see it, and that is precisely what coop and other creationist hypocrites are relying on.

This post proves that what you say about Creationist actually applies to you as well.

1)There are those that study evolution, they interpret the science and to them it fits. I can understand these people and debate the scientific interpretation.

2) There are also those who just hate the idea of something greater than themselves. These people adopt the TOE as a form of religion. Their understanding of science is limited and they rely on sites like 'TalkOrigins" for any and all rebuttals.
Usually, these people are easy to spot.
Many times you can tell from their comments that they don't understand what they copy and paste as 'evidence'.
They get offended easily when questioned because of their lack of understanding.
They will lash out at others when they feel their 'religion' is attacked.
Or they have the tribal/team mentality "my religion is better than your religion".
Even some of those who are actually educated fall into the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Their degrees have zero to do with science yet they believe they are more intelligent than they actually are.

TerraLiga,
Your comments on several of these threads put you firmly in the second group.
Regards,
Quad
ETA:
If you are ever to the point that you would like to debate/talk civilly on the topic of evolution, hit me up. This is the second time I have offered.
edit on 25-1-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

This post proves that what you say about Creationist actually applies to you as well.

1)There are those that study evolution, they interpret the science and to them it fits. I can understand these people and debate the scientific interpretation.

2) There are also those who just hate the idea of something greater than themselves. These people adopt the TOE as a form of religion. Their understanding of science is limited and they rely on sites like 'TalkOrigins" for any and all rebuttals.
Usually, these people are easy to spot.
Many times you can tell from their comments that they don't understand what they copy and paste as 'evidence'.
They get offended easily when questioned because of their lack of understanding.
They will lash out at others when they feel their 'religion' is attacked.
Or they have the tribal/team mentality "my religion is better than your religion".
Even some of those who are actually educated fall into the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Their degrees have zero to do with science yet they believe they are more intelligent than they actually are.

TerraLiga,
Your comments on several of these threads put you firmly in the second group.
Regards,
Quad

lol, if you can't dispute the evidence, or give evidence for your fallacious claims, then snipe the person. Right?
Perfect form and absolutely expected from the fundamental, extremist religious faction. I bet jesus is proud... if he existed.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

uh nope.

it's right here:

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

People like Quad don't affect me with their insults. A nerve has been struck, and that's good. I also believe there are two different types of people in the world;

1) Those that embrace change and discovery. Their lives are enhanced and enriched by advances in technology and science. New discoveries are exciting.

2) Those that refuse to accept any challenge to their dogma. They are so entrenched in, and wedded to, their beliefs that any refutation is deeply personal and challenges their own identity. New discoveries trigger anxieties whether their belief system will be challenged yet again.

You see, I can have baseless opinions too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join