It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Footprints in Ancient Geological Layers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
After searching through old internet archives, I was able to find many examples of human footprints being found in limestone, sandstone, and even granite. This puts a huge monkey-wrench in the conventional ideas of the age of the earth and/or humans.

-this one is a little hard to read, it says apparently human footprints found in limestone strata.

petrified head found while quarrying rock.

a teaser for a later thread, they found giants all over the place in North America over 9 ft tall.

This shows that human footprints found in limestone and sandstone is actually quite common. This further insists upon the validity of modern examples of such footprints that are dismissed for no reason besides them defying current theoretical dogma.

"Meister Print"

close-up of the Meister print showing the edge of the sandalprint

Closer zoom-in shows the sandal actually stepped on a trilobyte!

"Willet Track" 1950 dislodged from Limestone

"Zapata Track"

"Delk Print"

Analysis of compression shows that the Delk Print was not carved

Prints from Berea Kentucky in sandstone

The Paluxy riverbed deserves its own section, because there are more apparently human prints here than many are aware of. There are an abundance of dinosaur tracks in this layer, and also what many believe are human footprints.

Here are prints found at Paluxy riverbed. Scientists began presenting this information and apparently they triggered someone at one of their presentations because it was later found that someone went and destroyed the prints:

Notice how it is clear someone purposefully destroyed the above track with a digging iron or rock chisel? This sort of cognitive dissonance is astounding. They destroyed this scientific evidence because it disproved evolutionary theory.

Large cat-like animal print also in the Paluxy area. Mammals existing during this time is equally ruinous to the evolutionary timescale as is the presence of human footprints in these areas.

Another footprint by the Paluxy riverbed

Cast made of a footprint from Paluxy

Perhaps a few of these may be mis-identifications, but certainly not all of them. When you factor in the human depictions of dinosaurs in history, it is clear that evidence does not support the evolutionary timeline.
edit on 21-1-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I love me a good mystery, I've seen plenty of OOPARTs in my time & there are an abundance of such prints as you say, a real spanner in the works for traditional interpretations of evolutionary theory.

I believe that the Forbidden Science & Forbidden Archaeology books are excellent places to start in uncovering more such evidence. Weirdly, only Forbidden Science is available at SCRIBD.com, making me wonder if the Archaeology text is being suppressed at some level, because it contains just this sort of evidence, which can overturn the standard evolutionary theory as noted.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Excellent thread, I love the idea of a past human civilization.
The theory about how humans evolved on Mars and some unknown disaster made a one way lifeboat to earth.

At least two-thirds of Mars's surface is more than 3.5 billion years old, and Mars may thus hold the best record of the prebiotic conditions leading to life, even if life does not or has never existed there, which might have started developing as early as 4.48 billion years ago.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
None of the pictures loaded for me and I love this kind of stuff

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Humans, male/female were part of nature many millions of years before Adam-Eve and the Angelic ETs in the Eden biosphere/Labatory

then there is the possibility the footprints were left by time-travelers to the primal Earth environment

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Sweet thread.

I've even heard of human footprints imposed on dinosaur prints.

Something don't add up...

SnF

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

nice info "dig" the thread

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Great info.
I am suprized they have not scrubbed it from the web.

edit on 21-1-2022 by buddha because: aliens

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have serious doubts about the Meister print and the London hammer, being actual depictions of what they appear to be...
But you have such a multitude of information that there must be something to it.

Nice thread. s&f
edit on 21-1-2022 by Archivalist because: yep

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I do believe that humans where around with the dinosaurs. There is evidence of it on every continent, if you go digging. (yeah, yeah, not sure about Antarctica)

So, does that mean we are way older, and way smarter than we thought? But have we found any human bones, with the dino bones?
Or does that mean the dinosaurs were around, a lot later than what is claimed?

Will we ever find the truth?

Great thread!
edit on 21-1-2022 by chiefsmom because: clarify

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've always said our dating is wrong there was civilization on Pangaea to much evidence to say there wasn't

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The 'Enigmalith' stone showing what appears to have a triple plug, was found in N. America in 1998 is estimated to be 100,000 years old along with the Cosa artifact, a 500,000 year old geode found in California with what appears to be a spark plug imbedded in it. It's reported there is a lot of secrecy surrounding them both.
www.ancient-code.com...

www.talkorigins.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

It will be.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It's hard to believe that it took 4.5 billion years for an intelligent species to evolve capable of landing on the moon, it makes you wonder how many civilisations before us made it there too.
One things for sure though we keep getting wiped out, yay.
edit on st011133 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I've always suspected we had very advanced ancient societies and have indeed walked around on this earth far longer than we are told. There has long been evidence of this. Looking at the UFO's one finds in old paintings and ancient monuments, one wonders if that ancient technology was really alien. For all we know, 'aliens' are human beings who went underground with the old tech.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

But Antarctica was not at the south pole when the dinosaurs were around. It was a lush swamp. There might be some evidence there if the ice hasn't scrubbed it off.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Don't spread this around. We live in the Oort cloud.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well I guess since human-like footprints are all over the place along with dinosaurs, that must mean that those footprints represent people who were alive 65 M years ago. The chemistry and spectroscopic analysis is the same. So if the dinosaurs lived around 65 M yrs ago per electron spin resonance data, so did those human-like creatures.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong about the dating all along.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Footprint in granite.

I have a theory that ether

A. The ancient peoples knew how to soften and then re-harden granite.

B. Granite was naturally soft long long ago and hardened over time.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

I honestly think the dating is off.

It seems the older something is the less accurate we are at dating it.

100's of thousands of years becomes millions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join