It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chasing UFO's by watching major earthquakes and volcanos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
so i know what earth lights are and the other odd effects like ball lightning and the rainbows tectonic stress can radiate will causse odd phenomena

but as i was looking at reports there is definitely a link between LARGE earthquakes and volcanos.

we get people and pictures and video all the time that everyone that knows about ufo's knows this.

than it hut me like a ton of bricks why isn't anyone watching these hotpots with radar and various other wavelengths to see what is out there, if anything.

even if it is a natural thing like Hessdalen that's one thing and amazing in it's self but what if its something much more interesting, maybe interactive.

weather.com video of lights in mexico

as far as i know no one is doing this, am i wrong and if i am who is on this?
edit on 19-1-2022 by noscopebacon because: video

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

edit on 19-1-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: noscopebacon
so i know what earth lights are
Nobody knows what "earth lights" are. Some people think they know, but I don't think they do.

but as i was looking at reports there is definitely a link between LARGE earthquakes and volcanos.
as far as i know no one is doing this, am i wrong and if i am who is on this?
I wouldn't phrase it that way.

Volcanic eruptions are frequently preceded by seismic activity, so we can call that a link, however the science behind earthquakes triggering volcanic activity is not that clear, so I think we need to let the scientists keep doing more science before jumping to conclusions:

Can earthquakes trigger volcano eruptions? Here's the science.

Despite frequent breathless speculation online, you can’t automatically assume that there’s a connection between a given quake and a subsequent eruption.

“The volcano may have already been preparing to erupt, or it’s already been erupting for a long time,” says volcanologist Janine Krippner...

First, as the USGS stresses, the triggering mechanisms for such events are not well understood, and papers linking quakes to later eruptions can really only speculate.

Second, it’s possible that the timing in all these examples was just a coincidence. Geologists must understand the specific triggering and rule out chance before a connection can be definitively made–and Earth’s geological complexities make both extremely difficult...

“While the wider scientific community may still be a bit skeptical, many volcano geophysicists are now convinced volcanoes may indeed react to earthquakes with a variety of responses,” she says. She emphasizes, however, that the smoking gun is still missing–specifically, a clear demonstration of how exactly an eruption was triggered at a specific volcano by a specific earthquake.

I don't really consider electrical activity around volcanoes to be "UFOs", though some people use such terminology. We may not understand the science completely, but we've seen enough examples of electrical activity around erupting volcanoes to know it happens, and I think it dilutes the UFO topic to call such electrical activity with a known cause "UFOs".

edit on 2022119 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: noscopebacon
so i know what earth lights are and the other odd effects like ball lightning

1 Some so called Earthlights are UFO Orbs, some so we are told are otherwise

2 Ball lightening is a UFO and possibly what we are told from back in the days as an angel light

Chasing UFOs following earthquakes and volcanoes for sure
and if you have none of these in ones locality look up your energy lines / feng sway / dead road / ley lines and follow this lead to a hotpost where these link up............ In the United Kingdom we have energy centres found where the ancients built stone circles followed on in some circumstances by being over built with Churches etc, find your local energy grid and you are a great many steps closer to making contact with UFOs

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Found this….don’t know if it’s legit….but it appears as some object enters from the left…in a downward slant exiting to the right after the eruption of a Mexican Volcano…

Volcano by the name Popocatepetl …. it is at San Nicolás de los Ranchos, Mexico

Judge as you will….

Source: Webcams de Mexico

Don’t blink or you’ll miss it…..it’s going at a pretty good clip (pardon the pun)

👽🛸🥃
edit on 19-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

i think earth lights are tied to high quartz content rock or other piezo eletric materials

the stress of a fault lines worth of this rock flexing could create balls of light and that rainbow effect seen in china when they recently had a big one.

but there are a few videos i have seen that make me wonder if it is all natural

i think most of it is but like that weather.com video seemed pretty sedate for electrical effects

you would think they would ground out as fast as they can.

Mexico has always had odd sightings like during that eclipse back in the late 90's early 2000's where tons of people got video of it and they could tell it was in the atmosphere with trigonometry knowing the locations and info for each video.

there is also a world killing asteroid buried under Mexico's east coast and that could be causing magnetic anomalies as well

i don't think we have even come to a conclusion of what the lights at Hessdalen are yet and they have universities watching it. I remember watching a video made by the teacher in charge of the project and they would pick things up on radar before the light showed up and their light spectra showed all sorts of odd elements.

also they seemed concentrated over natural deposits of sulfur and iron.

our earth has so many hidden secrets its amazing we have time to look to space or the sea.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Found this…..but I sense Arbi is right about we just don’t really fully know. We could theorize, hypothesize….but I don’t think the scientific community can, at this time, come up with a concerted consensus…for all to agree upon ..

Here’s the article by Friedmann Freund mentioned and shown in the clip….I suppose it’s plausible…not sure

Bizarre Earthquake Lights Finally Explained

…….” Sometimes called earthquake lightning, the lights can take "many different shapes, forms, and colors," says study coauthor Friedemann Freund, an adjunct professor of physics at San Jose State University and a senior researcher at NASA's Ames Research Center.

Freund says common forms of earthquake lights include bluish flames that appear to come out of the ground at ankle height; orbs of light called ball lightning that float in the air for tens of seconds or even minutes; and quick flashes of bright light that resemble regular lightning strikes, except they come out of the ground instead of the sky and can stretch up to 650 feet (200 meters).”….

….” "When nature stresses certain rocks, electric charges are activated, as if you switched on a battery in the Earth's crust," he says.The types of rocks that are particularly given to the phenomenon are basalts and gabbros, which have tiny defects in their crystals. When a seismic wave hits, electrical charges in the rocks may be released.”…

👽🛸🍺
edit on 19-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Found this….don’t know if it’s legit….but it appears as some object enters from the left…in a downward slant exiting to the right after the eruption of a Mexican Volcano…

Volcano by the name Popocatepetl …. it is at San Nicolás de los Ranchos, Mexico

Judge as you will….

Source: Webcams de Mexico

Don’t blink or you’ll miss it…..it’s going at a pretty good clip (pardon the pun)

👽🛸🥃

Adding….

👽🛸🔬

top topics

join