It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I See You...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Anyone else notice these members with many years here, but few posts, showing up in greater number?

I'm not talking about the bot kind. We see you socks too but, pffft, your gruel is thin and unrewarding here heh. One or two of 'em had breakdowns I think but I won't mention any names.

I'm talking about the strong silent types that ponder at great depth and when they finally have had enough and do have something to say, boy do they have something to say. The kind that makes the sock kind dread to clock in.

We forgive you for not getting here sooner. You make up for it once your gaskets blow.

I see you.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I blame Night Star. She's always throwing donuts into the bushes for sustenance to lurkers in The Shed. But yes, I too have noticed that of which you speak. It's weirder than weird and more suspicious than suspicious things.

Let's blame Night Star just for #s and giggles.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yep, started noticing it quite a few months ago. In fact, I actually had a post removed for suggesting this very thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well, this thread is not about me....I tend to comment way too much.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I have noticed.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL!
No blaming the magical Elf. She isn't even from this realm.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I don't know if you mean me or not. I'm just posting more because my best friend killed himself on 4/19/2020 because the shutdown had put him out of work. You all are kind of filling that emptiness.

edit on 17 1 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

No, but I'm glad you're posting again and I think the type of reasons you are, are the types of reasons many are.

Sincerely sad to hear about your friend & loss.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yes,

For a while there it seemed to be the same people in all the threads.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
For me I tend to post only when I am confident I can add to the conversation. I prefer to listen rather than opine.
And sometimes others takes are so wrong, while being so confident it is not worth engaging into the conversation.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I blame Night Star. She's always throwing donuts into the bushes for sustenance to lurkers in The Shed.

So, she's the one that made me get fat.

Thank you. I think that all of the restrictions have adversely affected the mental health of many people, and the effects will be with us for years to come.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I resemble this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSlash

Yes you do.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I took a many-year hiatus for too many reasons! Health issue cropped up, and I had the privilege of helping raise my granddaughter while her mom worked. Then covid hit, and I went into lockdown. I needed a place to think, vent and feel like I'm still a part of society.

Being here made me realize deep, subconscious thoughts and feelings need to come out before I start kicking the dog.

ETA Just kidding about the dog; I don't have one anymore.

ETAA I was happy to see you're still here and posting, Mr. Gut, along with several others familiar names- like Night Star.
edit on 10000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

edit on 10000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: dbl

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I've been here a long time, and realize that I don't post a lot. To be candid; this is where I get my news. I don't get my news on TV or anywhere else but here. At least in ATS it's truly pier reviewed. I do participate by giving stars if I think it was a good post, and sometimes I post because I feel the need to participate.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Not my site, and none my business, but you should post more. The simple fact you recognize this is an area you can get the truth means you should be talking more. Said with all respect.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I'm so sorry to hear about your best friend.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, this thread is not about me....I tend to comment way too much.

Hay-ul no, yappy. But you're appreciated just the same. You do good work. That avatar tho...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I took me one of those hiatuses as well and I'm glad to see you posting too. You've definitely been kicking some "dogs" square in the hiney, ma'am.

Sorry to all canines but you know what I mean.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join