It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Medical Establishment Is Destroying Itself

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The following analysis is based on USA data, but not world...

"I think it's the most dangerous and most likely to break the system in upcoming weeks," says Casey Clements, an ER doctor at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.

I found that quote from an NPR story published yesterday talking about the Omicron wave of new COVID 19 cases.

I know everybody is saying the Omicron variant is less severe than previous variants, but I'm not buying that, at least not yet.

Nor am I buying the narrative that any new generation (variant) of SARS COV 2 viruses is significantly different than its previous generations. Sounds like a phony narrative to peddle a new vaccine every few months.

The only evidence I can find to analyze differences between "variants" is comparing case counts and death counts in different waves.

Comparing this fall season to last fall season the case counts were about 3 times worse, and death counts 2 times worse.

Comparing this winter season to last winter season, its looking pretty clear now, the case counts are about 3 times worse. There is a lag time between case counts, and death counts, so I can't yet say conclusively the death counts this winter are worse than last winter.

(Also this year's waves appear to be running on a bit later seasonal time line than last year.)

I read COVID 19 diseased peoples who are knocking on death's door will, on median, die 15 days after being admitted to a hospital.

We should also assume, that there is going to be a lag between when they get infected, and when they go to the hospital.

The death counts are now gaining some momentum, and sadly, I expect they will be about 2 times worse than last winter. And that is what Casey Clements fears will break the system.

Because the mass vaccination campaign was so successful, and because cases have gotten worse, and because the vaccine infects people with SARS COV2, we know the vaccine has exacerbated this pandemic.

Although I may be proven wrong about the increase in death in a couple months, it is starting to look like, by pushing vaccination so successfully, the medical establishment will self destruct.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

We are into the second year. Let us just hope it will die a natural death.

If it can, with all our follow the science interference, it may stick around a lot longer. You know Mother Nature does not like to be messed with.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Once again, case counts do not equal deaths.

Hospitalizations do not equal deaths.

An obese 70 year old diabetic passing away in a hospital and testing positive for Covid does not equal a need for a universal vaccine.

It is now as dangerous as a cold. And nothing they can say will ever change these facts.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I agree with your whole post except the part about the variant being the same.

This is very different. First it’s incredibly virulent. I’ve been unmasked unvaxxed coming into close contact with dozens of people everyday sometimes who were actively sick. Never had anything. Until Christmas. Along with everyone i know basically who was in the same boat. 2 years of nada neve doing anything different.

It’s also presenting differently. Headache, back pain and sinus congestion are the main symptoms. It is rarely going into the lungs for anyone.

That’s all good. The bad is that it’s getting into the brain of almost everyone whereas most people didn’t experience that with the wuhan strain unless they had a more severe case. Brain fog loss of taste and smell and dizziness for almost everyone. Like a really intense sinus infection.

I’ve been intimately involved with helping people through the infection and it is definitely different.

I actually think it’s a completely different virus with just enough of the genetic code to ping the tests as positive.

So far it does seem to be less deadly but time will tell.

Oh and all my friends who got the shot had it just as bad if not worse.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Asn an RN who works with Covid patients and who currently has Covid Omicron is significantly weaker.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Extremistcontent

Loss of taste and smell is common with other strains, not with Omicron.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

For sure but almost everyone is losing their smell and taste with this. Before it was a few.

Are you in a hospital? From what I’ve seen it was usually people who went into the hospital (not always) that lost their smell and taste. Largely the virus was in the lungs until it progressed leading to intrusion into the brain.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
As long as there are new variants, any increase in death can be blamed on that. If they decide to decrease the testing on people in the hospital, then less people will be hospitalized with covid. If they only test unvaccinated people in the hospital/ICU, then they can say 99% or 100% of people in the ICU with Covid are unvaccinated.

Barely anyone looks into the numbers that listen to the MSM.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
As long as there are new variants, any increase in death can be blamed on that. If they decide to decrease the testing on people in the hospital, then less people will be hospitalized with covid. If they only test unvaccinated people in the hospital/ICU, then they can say 99% or 100% of people in the ICU with Covid are unvaccinated.

Barely anyone looks into the numbers that listen to the MSM.

Don’t waste your time on statistics
What I have been saying for years. And how I got myself kicked out of my Statistic class when in university, over four decades ago. Nothing has changed.

Statistics is the science of changing your mind under uncertainty. What might your mind be set to? A default action or a prior belief. But what should you do if your mind isn’t set? What if you have no opinions whatsoever? Just go with your estimate (that’s just a fancy way of saying “best guess based on what you know”). How do you get one? Just look at the data and report what’s there. This is called analytics (a.k.a. data-mining) and if you’ve ever used a spreadsheet, you’ve already done it. The good news is that your gut is actually pretty good at giving you the right estimate. No need for complex mathemagics.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

They will self destruct because they fired the unvaxxed. That is the only reason.

We are one of the least vaxxed countries. Lol

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
follow the money, I think we are in the home stretch of the elite in the US trying to get richer before the house of cards comes down.

Because the bleating out of the people getting paid makes even less sense now than it did when this started.

So we have to go back to the money, because the only other thing that makes sense heads into wild conspiracy country.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

A little premature to say it is now as dangerous as a cold. If deaths stay low through winter into spring, and this latest uptick in deaths shows to be the winter top, then maybe I will agree, but certainly not now.

Covid is worse than a common cold. Long haul covid cases can happen to anyone. Sure feels a lot stickier than a common cold virus.

health.ucdavis.edu...
Even the mildest cases can cause long-haul COVID

The largest study is in preprint, meaning it is still being peer reviewed. Researchers examined the medical records of 1,407 people seen at a range of University of California outpatient clinics and found that 27% of those patients suffered from shortness of breath, chest pains, coughs or abdominal pain two months after being sick with COVID-19 – and that nearly a third of those patients had no symptoms during their original infection. 

“Among outpatients, risk factors made very little difference in the study numbers. That’s also what we’re seeing. Anyone can get long-haul COVID.”

— Christian Sandrock

edit on Thu Jan 20 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: source added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

A little premature to say it is now as dangerous as a cold. If deaths stay low through winter into spring, and this latest uptick in deaths shows to be the winter top, then maybe I will agree, but certainly not now.

Covid is worse than a common cold. Long haul covid cases can happen to anyone. Sure feels a lot stickier than a common cold virus.

The largest study is in preprint, meaning it is still being peer reviewed. Researchers examined the medical records of 1,407 people seen at a range of University of California outpatient clinics and found that 27% of those patients suffered from shortness of breath, chest pains, coughs or abdominal pain two months after being sick with COVID-19 – and that nearly a third of those patients had no symptoms during their original infection. 

“Among outpatients, risk factors made very little difference in the study numbers. That’s also what we’re seeing. Anyone can get long-haul COVID.”

— Christian Sandrock

Long haul any disease happens-this happens with the flu or Lyme disease for instance. It is due to the immune system still being stimulated causing residual inflammatory issues. You’re right, we do not know a lot about Covid or Omicron-due to all the misinfo on both sides, wild anecdotes on both sides and misleading authorities and censorship.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Considering how some stories of PCR testing liquor, rocks, oranges, you name it, say the item has COVID I would be highly suspect of Covid reports. A friend's wife in the states tested positive; she was mid 60s age wise ...she did not freak out and treated herself with over the counter meds like she had the flu. Her husband never got sick..

I guess you could color me doubtful of just about anything the so called experts say anymore.. Life experiences trump talking propaganda heads every time IMO. youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Acquaintance in the military, claims to have used a home testing kit to find out his whiskey has covid.

Take that for what its worth, but yea I agree.

A more solid anecdotal, my neurosurgeon got an antibody test done it said he had never been exposed (he had just recovered) got his hands on the kit and (insert medical terminology here cause I dont know the exact words) the kit was set in such a way it would never test positive, also it was made in china.

Got one from the US, it was set correctly and measured him correctly.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

originally posted by: InachMarbank

— Christian Sandrock

Long haul any disease happens-this happens with the flu or Lyme disease for instance. It is due to the immune system still being stimulated causing residual inflammatory issues. You’re right, we do not know a lot about Covid or Omicron-due to all the misinfo on both sides, wild anecdotes on both sides and misleading authorities and censorship.

Just more clever presentation of data and information.

It increases the fear and makes people easier to control when you give them snippets of truth, mixed in with the deception.You never hear ARDS called long haul flu, or long haul cold.

Persistent symptoms have the potential to affect anyone that is experiences the flu, a cold, tick bite, any inflammatory disease, or any other disease for that matter.

But because they are weaponizing COVID, the have to give it propagandized labels and memes. Got to keep the fear at max level.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Beneficent credibility isn't a trophy forgotten on a bookshelf like a license to practice hanging on the office wall is.

There'll always be those competing for it. The cream will rise to the surface, better sooner than later.

saving grace?

edit on (1/15/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (1/15/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

We get medical insurance through our employer, and I don't get to hunt for a better doctor, because all doctors available in my plan will say the same thing in regards to covid 19 vaccines.

They cannot be reasoned with. There is no saving grace for Kaiser Permanente.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Speaking of credibility, the conspiracy crowd loses theirs when they downplay the risk of COVID 19, but then hype the dangers of the vaccine.

They are both practically the same thing, so you have to be fair and consider the risks of both, if you care about credibility.

That's probably why Joe Rogan had to admit broadcaster Josh Zepps made him ‘look dumb’ during vaccine debate. He had to salvage his credibility.

www.independent.co.uk...

The conspiracy crowd is guilty of tarnishing the reputation of sincere anti vaxxers.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
the medical institutions are behind-the-curve in retiring or releasing many prominent Bureaurats with too much comfy-time to kill

Fauci and slews of other propagandists are joined in some ill-willed coven of some sort and need to be purged

only then can the institutions be replenished to new staff who have less need of hubris and bloated wealth cisterns/caulderns

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join