It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Donald J. TRUMP - First Rally of 2022 - Sat Jan 15th from Florence Arizona.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What's going to be done to keep the Democrats from doing the same thing in Nov 2022 they did in Nov 2020, Mr. Trump?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: TzarChasm

Perhaps a special counsel should be chosen to investigate Fauci, Trump, and the NIAID connections to and knowledge of Wuhan labs?

If the world really believed China was mostly responsible for Covid-19 and the 5.2 million global deaths, there would be almost no country participating in the Feb 2022 Beijing Olympics.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
196K watching on Rumble
170K watching on YT

(post by sarahvital removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What's going to be done to keep the Democrats from doing the same thing in Nov 2022 they did in Nov 2020, Mr. Trump?

The same thing he did back in Nov 2020. Nothing.

He knew it was coming and did nothing to prevent it nor did he or his administration do anything except put out click bait youtube videos.

Trumps administration which HE PUT TOGETHER did nothing and held nobody accountable except for the real whistleblowers such as Asange during his 4 years . In fact it was HIS ADMINISTRATION that solidified the election and DOJ that had people killed that could have brought down the swamp such as epstein and buried the biden laptop.

So not sure why people still hold any value or importance to him. He did nothing but what the swamp wanted like killing net neutrality which the deep state had been trying to get for decades before him . So either he was the world biggest idiot or part of the swamp all along.

But yeah now that he is no longer POTUS and the swamp has grown he is going to do something. LOL come on

edit on 43131America/ChicagoSat, 15 Jan 2022 20:43:54 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Perhaps a special counsel should be chosen to investigate Fauci, Trump, and the NIAID connections to and knowledge of Wuhan labs?

If the world really believed China was mostly responsible for Covid-19 and the 5.2 million global deaths, there would be almost no country participating in the Feb 2022 Beijing Olympics.

There's more than just accolades on the line. The Olympics are a prime consumer opportunity. Those same manufacturers and conglomerates are paying good money to tell people there's nothing to look at, nothing to be mad about, take your three and a half jabs and keep buying stuff.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

If you recall, Trump warned over and over how ripe mass mail-in voting was for fraud. Yet the Republicans at the national and the state levels didn't do anything to prevent it. But some panicked after Trump was cheated out of victory. Too late then.

In a way I'm glad America is suffering, due to Republican's lack of vision and trusting their President.

Honestly, there needs to be another party. Repubs and Dems will be the minority...with both of them combined, not as large as this 3rd party.

edit on 1/15/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The same thing he did back in Nov 2020. Nothing.

He knew it was coming and did nothing to prevent it nor did he or his administration do anything except put out click bait youtube videos.

Trumps administration which HE PUT TOGETHER did nothing and held nobody accountable except for the real whistleblowers such as Asange during his 4 years . In fact it was HIS ADMINISTRATION that solidified the election and DOJ that had people killed that could have brought down the swamp such as epstein and buried the biden laptop.

So not sure why people still hold any value or importance to him. He did nothing but what the swamp wanted like killing net neutrality which the deep state had been trying to get for decades before him . So either he was the world biggest idiot or part of the swamp all along.

But yeah now that he is no longer POTUS and the swamp has grown he is going to do something. LOL come on

I'll add that to my list. Clearly there's a line between people who got everything they wanted and people who got nothing. Then the parties swapped and so did the shoe.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

There's more than just accolades on the line. The Olympics are a prime consumer opportunity. Those same manufacturers and conglomerates are paying good money to tell people there's nothing to look at, nothing to be mad about, take your three and a half jabs and keep buying stuff.

I knew when they started naming bowls and stadiums after corporations, Americans were going to be nothing more than tools to generate revenue. That time is now. Covid-19 activities is a prime example.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

If you recall, Trump warned over and over how ripe mass mail-in voting was for fraud. Yet the Republicans at the national and the state levels didn't do anything to prevent it. But some panicked after Trump was cheated out of victory. Too late then.

Come on man , trump kept making the exact same mistakes within his first week in office and never learned.

His whole administration was swamp , and from the start always sided with the deepstate narrative and never held anyone accountable.

Like I said he was the worlds biggest idiot or he was part of the swamp. Not one person of significance was held accountable under him and the swamp never shrunk

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'll add that to my list. Clearly there's a line between people who got everything they wanted and people who got nothing. Then the parties swapped and so did the shoe.

What list and not sure what you are talking about swapping shoes?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

In a way I'm glad America is suffering, due to Republican's lack of vision and trusting their President.

Honestly, there needs to be another party. Repubs and Dems will be the minority...with both of them not as large as this 3rd party.

Fusion parties aren't historically known for being successful, unless you're talking about the green energy or libertarian platform.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Come on man , trump kept making the exact same mistakes within his first week in office and never learned.

His whole administration was swamp , and from the start always sided with the deepstate narrative and never held anyone accountable.

Like I said he was the worlds biggest idiot or he was part of the swamp. Not one person of significance was held accountable under him and the swamp never shrunk

Whatever. Since the economy is something that affects everyone, the economy that President Trump brought, and can bring again, is far better from every "regular" American, than what Biden has cursed us with.

I can tell that Personalities mean a lot to you. Good RESULTS are what I care about the most. "Payback" is a close second.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Honestly, there needs to be another party. Repubs and Dems will be the minority...with both of them not as large as this 3rd party.

Fusion parties aren't historically known for being successful, unless you're talking about the green energy or libertarian platform.

If the demand is there, the third party will be dominant and force change for the better that Americans deserve.
edit on 1/15/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The economy was ruined because of his dereliction from 2016-19 when he had all the probable cause he needed to either leverage China directly or join forces with NATO to exert firm disciplinary action. You don't seem to appreciate that the so called leader of the free world, the long arm of social and military justice, is directly responsible when bad things happen because he didn't use his resources wisely. Particularly when our own federal agencies are complicit.

edit on 15-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I want to hear President Trump tell us what went wrong with BARR, ELECTION, and what he will do to make it better next time.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Since the economy is something that affects everyone, the economy that President Trump brought, and can bring again, is far better from every "regular" American, than what Biden has cursed us with.

A dog can do a better job than Biden. As I have said in the past I think trump was more pro America then any president within the last 5 decades and the economy was certainly better under him than Biden.

However it still does not take away from the fact that he got played by his own administration and even team of lawyers and yet never learned or changed strategy and stuck with the swamp to the bitter end.
edit on 03131America/ChicagoSat, 15 Jan 2022 21:03:25 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

If the demand is there, the third party will be dominant and force change for the better that Americans deserve.

Never going to happen. The GOP,DNC, MSM and committee on presidential debates will never even let them get heard.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Never going to happen. The GOP,DNC, MSM and committee on presidential debates will never even let them get heard.

But the RNC is sensing that the public is demanding massive changes. The next set of Presidential debates will be much different. No more anti-Republican debate moderators. Obama is very angry. He's a debate executive, who's resisting any changes. Asshole on steroids he is.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Since the economy is something that affects everyone, the economy that President Trump brought, and can bring again, is far better from every "regular" American, than what Biden has cursed us with.

A dog can do a better job than Biden. As I have said in the past I think trump was more pro America then any president within the last 5 decades and the economy was certainly better under him than Biden.

However it still does not take away from the fact that he got played by his own administration and even team of lawyers and yet never learned or changed strategy and stuck with the swamp to the bitter end.

There's a half dozen people, currently seated in Congress and not holding any office at all, I would vote for before ever thinking about Trump or Biden as being presidential material. Give Donnie a job hosting the golden globes and Joe can host wheel of fortune. That's the best I can imagine for them. 🤷

edit on 15-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join