It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US concerned Russia fabricating pretext for war with Ukraine? Really?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Excuse me? Are you just giving away half of Europe to Russia?

All those countries have had long independent histories long before the USSR. Fought over sure, but some had once been part of Austria, what do we do about that? Just make Austria big again and ignore the rest of their history?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Oh hang on a moment, HALF OF EUROPE, We went to war with Germany to free Poland and nearly lost but we fought alone for nearly TWO bloody years before the Yank's finally got there arses into action only for them to then BACKSTAB us and give Poland and other Eastern European nations to Russia (Churchill walked out of Yalta in Disgust - He also stopped Stalin from butchering the entire German population as he was in favour of ethnically cleansing them from the face of the earth but Churchill recognized that there was such a thing as Good Germans), Russia would have fallen had it not been for the North Atlantic Convoy's another thing that the Yank's were late to pitch into and then AFTER THE BLOODY WAR the Yank's took the money from the Lend Lease and GAVE IT TO GERMANY AND JAPAN to build up there economy's while leaving us in RUINS.

COME OFF IT you have no idea.

I Am saying Ukraine is really part of Russia, not all of eastern bloody Europe though I personally would not cry about Romania (WHOM WERE ALLIES OF THE NAZI's ANYWAY) if they wanted them, God knows most of the rest of Europe does not.

After the war at a meeting in which a former NAZI General was now part of the west German government that general let slip smugly to a British diplomat that "We will win the next war and it's going to be an economic not a military war".

edit on 14-1-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I wonder if all those Trillions of Dollars in Energy were not Flowing in and Through Ukraine , I wonder then if the USA would give a damn what Russia does in Ukraine ?

And in my opinion if Putin was going to do anything he would have done it by now .

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Looks like our mantra has gone mainstream...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I thought Alaska was Russian before it was American?

a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So...the globalists can't stomach a Russia that despises them and won't go along. That's mostly why "Russia Bad."

Meanwhile our "Intelligence" Community has let our only legitimate threat--CCP China--eat our lunch in every strategic category. Something truly smells about that, eh?

We have more in common with Russians than we do with the ME or CCP China. Trump recognized this as do many Americans who have an interest in researching rather than regurgitating talking heads from the MSM.

To significantly address the China threat to include their misuse of favored nation status--which no one else has had the balls to do or are in the CCP's pocket--Trump knew we needed better relations with Russia. Which is not only very possible, but would also be very profitable for us both. Europe wouldn't run the risk of freezing for lack of gas and prices would go down, etc.

Now, because of our deep-state magnifying and even lying about Russia as an existential threat, we have pushed them to significant military collaboration with China.

Is Putin more evil than Xi? More evil than Bush or Biden? Any argument based on how bad Putin is has to include his peers.

Russia is the boogeyman for dummies.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
If anyone would be fabricating pretext for war with Russia that would be NATO,US, Kiev and its fascist neo militants which as usual currently news media outlets had decided to avoid on mentioning for its global audiences.

American US liberal Politicians have no issues accusing their opponents or anyone questioning them in elections or on social media as fascists, neo nazis.

Both from the same political parties have no problems supporting the same right wing/Neo Nazis far right militant groups in south America, eastern Europe.

You had Canadian officials going to Ukraine and talking fascist far right militants because of Russia. Than the same politicians, officials pretend to care about a nation's sovereignty, fascism?

Canadian officials honour Nazi collaborators in Ukraine, angering Jewish groups

Far-right extremists in Ukraine brag they have received training from the Canadian Forces: report

Just remember
If anyone has an interest on fabricating a pretext for war or even as far wanting to start in Ukraine, Eastern Europe it wont be Russia. It would be the same people who screamed Russia stole our Election, democracy despite Hillary being a horrible candidate and losing.

The ones who want to start a war with Russia are the same people who had being pushing for a war with Russia in Syria. Who wanted to shot down Russian planes.

Because their Jihadist rebel groups had being losing in Syria you had Syrian people in some areas of Syria rejecting their presences at the early start of the conflict and that told you everything.

In Aleppo Syrians never supported the rebels they rejected their presence as the arrived and occupied it.
The rebels had no issues shelling christian communities with artillery.

While blaming it on Assad.

Okay, but why is it our problem to fix.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Looks like our mantra has gone mainstream...

A most important and frightening observation. Although the mainstream has been testing these waters for some time. I suspect its for ad revenue primarily. By accident people are given a different perspective..I don't think most are unstable enough to deal without resorting to weirdness. Folks here are a minority for sure. I really don't want most of the people I encounter to believe in Bigfoot..Its an exclusive club. Somebody has to stick up for squatchy, and I don't want that someone to be a lameO.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Biden wants Putin to invade. There are documents in Ukraine implicating him and his son. He wants those documents destroyed. What better way. Talk big. Do nothing. Nothing to see here.. move along..

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Interesting how the US is supplying military equipment via NATO and sending arms+ ammunition along with Special Forces to train Ukrainian soldiers, yet ignoring Lil' Kim firing missiles. Interesting priorities; I think aceshootn has Biden's number.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I thought Alaska was Russian before it was American?

It was and we got a real good deal on it, Paid 7.2 million in 1867, 133 million todays money or .37 cents a acre.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
And then you have this

Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said last month that more than 120 US “mercenaries” were operating with Kiev’s forces in eastern Ukraine. In a meeting with President Vladimir Putin, Shoigu claimed that Russian intelligence detected a delivery of containers with “unidentified chemical components” to positions north of Donetsk, suspecting the US mercenaries and Ukrainians of planning a false-flag chemical attack.

Setting up another Vietnam .
Those that forget history are doomed to fall into the same witless trap .

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

And in my opinion if Putin was going to do anything he would have done it by now .

You are not alone .

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Remember : Russia bad . China good .

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Are the Democrats going to start a war to help Joe Biden's numbers?

Sure seems like it!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
imo Putin could walk into Kiev

And not One Nato Country Would Stop Him

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

And then you have this

Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said last month that more than 120 US “mercenaries” were operating with Kiev’s forces in eastern Ukraine. In a meeting with President Vladimir Putin, Shoigu claimed that Russian intelligence detected a delivery of containers with “unidentified chemical components” to positions north of Donetsk, suspecting the US mercenaries and Ukrainians of planning a false-flag chemical attack.

I hope not. War in the winter will add burden. Plus a logistics nightmare getting there.

Nam was a helicopter war, what would they be wanting to try out this time, cold weather gear?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The US is world leader of false flags.

No doubt the US will do something in Ukraine and then say Russia did it.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
The US is world leader of false flags.

No doubt the US will do something in Ukraine and then say Russia did it.

Or the russians will say the US set it up to look like they did it.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: Gothmog

And then you have this

I hope not. War in the winter will add burden. Plus a logistics nightmare getting there.

Nam was a helicopter war, what would they be wanting to try out this time, cold weather gear?

Drones .
Be my guess .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join