It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US concerned Russia fabricating pretext for war with Ukraine? Really?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If anyone would be fabricating pretext for war with Russia that would be NATO,US, Kiev and its fascist neo militants which as usual currently news media outlets had decided to avoid on mentioning for its global audiences.

American US liberal Politicians have no issues accusing their opponents or anyone questioning them in elections or on social media as fascists, neo nazis.

Both from the same political parties have no problems supporting the same right wing/Neo Nazis far right militant groups in south America, eastern Europe.

You had Canadian officials going to Ukraine and talking fascist far right militants because of Russia. Than the same politicians, officials pretend to care about a nation's sovereignty, fascism?

Canadian officials honour Nazi collaborators in Ukraine, angering Jewish groups

Far-right extremists in Ukraine brag they have received training from the Canadian Forces: report

Just remember
If anyone has an interest on fabricating a pretext for war or even as far wanting to start in Ukraine, Eastern Europe it wont be Russia. It would be the same people who screamed Russia stole our Election, democracy despite Hillary being a horrible candidate and losing.

The ones who want to start a war with Russia are the same people who had being pushing for a war with Russia in Syria. Who wanted to shot down Russian planes.

Because their Jihadist rebel groups had being losing in Syria you had Syrian people in some areas of Syria rejecting their presences at the early start of the conflict and that told you everything.

In Aleppo Syrians never supported the rebels they rejected their presence as the arrived and occupied it.
The rebels had no issues shelling christian communities with artillery.

While blaming it on Assad.
edit on 14-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've seen enough of this BS to know that you shouldn't ever take what any government says at face value. Especially including your own.

As the saying goes: follow the money. Who stands to benefit from a war over Ukraine?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Soviet Union might have lost the occupation in Afghanistan but only because Western Countries were arming/funding the mujahideen.

How well has it being for NATO/EU by funding/arming the radical jihadists?

Looks like the western backed color protests/revolutions had being tried again in Central Asia.

How well did that go in Libya? Syria?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I've seen enough of this BS to know that you shouldn't ever take what any government says at face value. Especially including your own.

As the saying goes: follow the money. Who stands to benefit from a war over Ukraine?

Everyone but the Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

If anyone would be fabricating pretext for war with Russia that would be NATO,US,

Of course , the West is bad and the supreme leader of Russia is the good guy.

If Putin want's to invade Ukraine to stop it and others from getting into bed with NATO then a pretext give him legitimacy to do so , we went into the Middle East because of "reasons" so why can't he.

Not absolving NATO or the US as the push East was always going to push Russia's buttons but don't decry the freedom we have here for the totalitarian regime out East.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Its comical how on YT you cant even find the video of Hillary Clinton admitting that America had supported Jihadist groups like mujahideen.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

How is that wonderful democracy and freedom coming along in Libya? afghanistan?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

we have here for the totalitarian regime out East.
Because you're govt/NATO misses the day when they had a puppet in Russia with the likes of Boris Yeltsin. Yeltsin was destroying the economy of Russia while making Russia weak on the world stage.

Its not a wonder why some would prefer a similar stooge to run Russia. So you control Russia more easier..

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
decry the freedom
Freedom? ha what is happening in EU and in Germany, Austria really shows what kind of wunderbar freedom exists there like in Italy.
Any freedom or democracy yet to NATO's biggest ally Saudi Arabia yet?

Or will you say that regime cares for its people?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Americans can spot election meddling because they’ve been doing it for years

Take the military overthrow of Honduras’ Manuel Zelaya in 2009. The then secretary of state – a certain Hillary Clinton – refused to describe the toppling of Zelaya as a “military coup”, which would have required the suspension of US aid, including to the armed forces.

Yeltsin relied on US political strategists – including a former aide to Bill Clinton – who had a direct line back to the White House. When Yeltsin eventually won, the cover of Time magazine was “Yanks to the rescue: The secret story of how American advisers helped Yeltsin win”.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

How is that wonderful democracy and freedom coming along in Libya? afghanistan?

Dunno , I live in England where we get to change our leader without the need for guns or bombs and the leader of the opposition is in Parliament not prison.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Red Herring

Watch what happens not what somebody talks about 🤣

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You mean that same politician like Boris claims to be a populist? i doubt he even knew what populism was until the anti immigration parties started to emerge in mid 2010s in Italy.

In Italy there were sevearl protests agaisnt a American base in the north just three years ago.

Dunno , I live in England where we get to change our leader without the need for guns

You mean the same polticans that wont do or promise anything after elections?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It's only a win win situation for the US, making it so that whatever Russia does it seen as a threat. Troops in their own country close to Ukraine is a big NO but the US funding and arming Ukraine before that which is of course a good thing.

When Russia would have good relations with Europe the US can't sell much arms (the EU must invest big time in defense = good business) and now also the US can sell their own liquid gas to Europe, win win!

Of course EU leaders are also to blame, I don't get it following the US only does bad things for the EU. Following sanctions against Russia and many other country's cost the EU hundreds of billions (the US nothing!). With getting tensions higher with Russia we get high gas prices in Europe (where the people suffer with high bills). Following those wars in the ME, let alone all the deaths but many millions of refugees in Europe as well and since the war against terrorists you had an explosion of them after!

Everyone the West propaganda's and blame others saying they are bad or evil, they them self do it 10 fold worse/evil.

Of course Russia is no match, they spend about 70 billion on defense, compare that with Europe and the US combined, so now it's even in my opinion more dangerous of a change of a nuclear exchange then we had with the cold war, at least when things get worse and worse from now form which it does seems going in that direction.
edit on 14-1-2022 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You mean that same politician like Boris claims to be a populist?

He delivered what the majority of people in this country voted for so yes in that sense he was a populist , sadly he's also a top grade plonker so the time a the top looks to be short.

Good luck trying to go war with Russia though. But its clear some in the NATO are itchy for a conflict as a distraction.

I don't want to go to war with Russia , I think this is the doing of NATO and they need to pull back before someone does something stupid.
Too many old men in charge for my liking.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

The US liquid gas to Europe for the consumer would be more expensive over time. Even worse as now many Politicians are pausing out oil/gas vehicles moving to EVs soon into the next four years from now is a mistake.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I dont blame you. You're polticans are idiots.

He delivered what the majority of people in this country voted for so yes in that sense he was a populist

Knowing that Boris is using that Biden's word of Build Back Better i doubt that makes him a populist.

think this is the doing of NATO and they need to pull back before someone does something stupid. Too many old men in charge for my liking.

Russia did say something important they arent afraid of war, and they arent looking for one. They wont be the ones who will start it.

dont forget Russia and China are aware of the Critical Race Theory, etc social social phenomenon happening in Western Europe, NA.

And EU, NATO, Deep State thinks they will able challenging both Russia, China Military with these things happening in their own backyard with this cultural warfare occurring in their communities and schools?

You might not like Putin. You only had Putin calling this stuff out.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
And then you have this

Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said last month that more than 120 US “mercenaries” were operating with Kiev’s forces in eastern Ukraine. In a meeting with President Vladimir Putin, Shoigu claimed that Russian intelligence detected a delivery of containers with “unidentified chemical components” to positions north of Donetsk, suspecting the US mercenaries and Ukrainians of planning a false-flag chemical attack.
edit on 14-1-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Come on. You're defending Assad? Seriously?

And this whole 'he started it' crap is very annoying. That's not the #ing point anyways.
Has Russia a right to be bothered by NATO presence so close to home? Sure.
But that's the game we call diplomacy.

Has Russia not blasted out propaganda and defamation in the 2016 election? Sure she did and it was quite impressive.

But this whole 'they're Nazis' thing is just lame. Newsflash nobody gives a #.
It's not like there are not thousands of right wingers who even call themselves openly Nazis expressing strong admiration for Putin.
So it's really pointless.

And I mean everybody with one eye half open and operating on 1/4 braincell knows the recent history of US is one of blunt warmongering.
That doesn't change though that whoever opens fire is the one who starts that particular war.
So... meh
Hasn't happened, probably won't and if it will we're all dead in 30 minutes. So why would any of us give a # really? It's not like we got a say.

edit on 14-1-2022 by Peeple because: die Not die

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I am British and a Catholic but a Unionist.

Now let's explain why I say this, I am against the notion of my country being torn apart and made into smaller more easily gobbled up parcels that benefit no one but the elite and minority evil groups.

Now let's make an analogy, how would the bulk of US citizens feel if Alaska and a few of there north western states seceded from the union then made friends with Russia or China and asked to join the military block of either nation while turning there back on the rest of the US?.

This would not go down well in the US and military action may even be taken sparking a new civil war.

Now let's compare that to Russia and Crimea, not much difference is there except the shoe is on the other foot, as an English man I see Ukraine as very much there Wales or Scotland (but much larger of course), I recognize the interest NATO has is being driven mostly by German Interests and no one else's and that it is about Oil and/or curtailing Russia by attacking it in a kind of hidden revenge for Germany's defeat in WW2.

My opinion is Let Russia HAVE THERE COUNTRY back and let them take out the NAZI trash while they are at it, the world will be a better place for it and while it may upset some corporate entity's and geopolitical strategists a strong Russia does not have to be the enemy but can in fact be a buffer and a strong stabilizing force.

edit on 14-1-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join