It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Bought a Test C19 Test Kit, Tested with whiskey. Wkey Tested Positive? What else Can?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
C19 Test Kit, Tested with whiskey. Whiskey Tested Positive For Coivd?

I had being reading some other places and some comments on YT. A few people mentioned that other alcohol beverages not just Whiskey can test positive for Covid with the C19 Test Kit, how could that be?

How could an alcohol beverage test positive for Covid? than there was a story last year how a student used the C19 Test Kit to manipulate the results with Soda.

The Soda tested positive to!
Is there something that our officials arent being honest with these C19 Test Kits?

This just one story after many more could be happening.

Students Using Soda and Juice to Force False Positive Covid-19 Test Results

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

What's amazing is the pure incompetence of the science community and world leaders with the handling of covid . People see all this and still think to themselves ... Yup they are reliable source of info... Jab me !

Its like the twilight zone.. But we not waking up
edit on 13-1-2022 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

They should have waited for the FREE GOVERNMENT TEST KITS to arrive in the mail.

They will be more reliable!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So if you drink too much alcohol or sugar(hfcs) you might falsely test positive? Hmmm..

Don’t worry, Biden has the half...err..umm..duh..500 billion tests on order! They are on it!!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

EXACTLY! Everyone's a 'positive case' now! You stay home from work! and YOU stay home from work!
You all 'have' COVID! lol
CASES ARE CLIMBING!!!!

Why is the economy crumbling?!?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Outerlimits13

If soda does it and whiskey does it, what about beer?
What about milk? What about orange juice? Is it sugar based?

I mean if fruits can test positive, why do we use these tests?
Aren't even PCR tests supposed to be phased out by now?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Without reading op linked article I'm simply assuming pcr test that was removed as a emergency use testing protocol* as of 12/31/2021 is still being used, bc my posts on newsbreak app*** in my local area are shadow banning my pertinent info posts**

*does not differentiate covid from influenza
**ongoing documentation
***under different pseudonym, same sheeplike profile pic πŸ˜‰

Beneficence y'all
πŸ™β€

edit on (1/13/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why can't TikTok do something useful and experiment with an exhaustive list of materials that test positive for no discernible reason besides unreliable technology. Now there's some witty content.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
The Covid tests are only 26% effective. I was told by an insider months ago. Despite telling people about this they still choose to test. If someone is sick they should just stay home and get better. There is no point in testing to confirm what you already know.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Just do the test properly?

For goodness' sakes?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Last Thursday I saw a client for treatment. Everything was good and she felt fine. I left her a remedy to use whenever she went out and left.
On Sunday I got a call from her asking if I could help as she had started with symptoms on the Saturday. This current bug doesn't seem to give you any warning, it just comes on full blown. I went and saw her in her home (yes, I trust my own immune system) and she was presenting with headache, chills, sore throat and bunged up nose/sinuses. I did what I needed to do, left her some remedies and left.
She works at a testing centre and their boss had tested positive and had symptoms on the previous Tuesday. Anyhow, her tests were negative. She contacted my Wednesday to say she was basically back to normal and totally amazed how the remedies had worked so quick. Today (Thursday) she tested again, this time it's positive..... but she feels well.
Go figure.
Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm14America/ChicagoThursday2022-01-13T16:27:19-06:0004America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The Covid tests are only 26% effective. I was told by an insider months ago. Despite telling people about this they still choose to test. If someone is sick they should just stay home and get better. There is no point in testing to confirm what you already know.

You were "told by an insider"?

I'm supposed to buy that?

No, thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: carewemust

EXACTLY! Everyone's a 'positive case' now! You stay home from work! and YOU stay home from work!
You all 'have' COVID! lol
CASES ARE CLIMBING!!!!

Why is the economy crumbling?!?

Out of curiosity, I asked bunch of people in their 20's why they were lined up in the Chicago cold to get tested. They said, "To get off work with pay for 10 days". Companies are still following the science and sticking with 10 day quarantines.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

No, thanks.

Believe it. There are quite a few well-connected members on ATS. (I'm not one of them.)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No, thanks.

Believe it. There are quite a few well-connected members on ATS. (I'm not one of them.)

So, I'm supposed to take it on faith that that poster is "well-connected"?

No. Just no. Seriously?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The school kids in the UK soon sussed out that orange juice or coca cola up the nose before a lateral flow test would mean ten days off school.Their mates in class also got time of too.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

They should have waited for the FREE GOVERNMENT TEST KITS to arrive in the mail.

I laughed at that too. What a waste of money.

How may people trust the government enough to tickle their brain with a swab the government sends to your home?

When I was a kid, the old folk would not even eat the cheese, powdered milk, and powdered eggs, the government sent to their homes. I can still hear them telling us, "Never trust the government."

I just wish more of us had listened.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

For goodness' sakes?

You mean like taking a test into your nose near your brian right? you do know that test goes through near your brain area right?

for a test to test saliva for infections you dont a test into your nose. Another reason i refuse the tests.

Or would you prefer the c19 that China is doing?
edit on 13-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I laughed at that too. What a waste of money.

How may people trust the government enough to tickle their brain with a swab the government sends to your home?

When I was a kid, the old folk would not even eat the cheese, powdered milk, and powdered eggs, the government sent to their homes. I can still hear them telling us, "Never trust the government."

I just wish more of us had listened.

Really? Honestly?

Not in my experience!
edit on 13-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

For goodness' sakes?

You mean like taking a test into your nose near your brian right? you do know that test goes through near your brain area right?

for a test to test saliva for infections you dont a test into your nose. Another reason i refuse the tests.

Or would you prefer the c19 that China is doing?

Well, yes. If you are pushing the swab that far up, you are doing it wrong.

Who said it was a saliva test?
edit on 13-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join