It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Bought a Test C19 Test Kit, Tested with whiskey. Wkey Tested Positive? What else Can?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
The school kids in the UK soon sussed out that orange juice or coca cola up the nose before a lateral flow test would mean ten days off school.Their mates in class also got time of too.

Only works on 1 of the quick tests. The tests are designed to detect amino acids. A Nucleic Acid Amplification Test, or NAAT test strip detects the amino acids produced if the virus is present. what they are doing is breaking the test y putting it in something acidic. The positive test will quickly disappear if you use the buffer solution. The antigen tests would have the opposite problem and would show negative test results as the acid would destroy any trace of the virus.

So use the test kit properly or it's useless same thing with pregnancy tests acidic liquids can cause false positives.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Just do the test properly?

For goodness' sakes?

The whole point went right over your head. For goodness sakes!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's a shame we don't know if along with the goat and paw-paw, Magufuli sent synthetic (abiotic) or organic (biotic) motor oil to the lab.

Testing on non human organic material and getting positive results is bad enough, we need to see positive results from inorganic materials also.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Yup, right by the brain.
The true PCR tests actually swab your brain, crazy I know.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

They are shadow banning any posts that could have narratives that challenge of the current status que,

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Yup, right by the brain.
The true PCR tests actually swab your brain, crazy I know.

No, really not. Crazy? You said it!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

For goodness' sakes?

It went up your nose and into your brain, apparently.

πŸ™„

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It’s wilful ignorance, criminal negligence.

I hope it’s a rude awakening to all those who are already up to their armpits in compliance.

Shame indeed.

a reply to: seedofchucky

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: carewemust

They should have waited for the FREE GOVERNMENT TEST KITS to arrive in the mail.

They will be more reliable!

I laughed at that too. What a waste of money.

How may people trust the government enough to tickle their brain with a swab the government sends to your home?

When I was a kid, the old folk would not even eat the cheese, powdered milk, and powdered eggs, the government sent to their homes. I can still hear them telling us, "Never trust the government."

I just wish more of us had listened.

Are you seriously suggesting that during WW2 there were "woke folk" questioning powdered milk and eggs and not trusting the Govt about that? Maybe not keen on the taste but just ran that past my dear old mum who was actually there at the time.

To say that she thinks that is nonsense is putting it mildly.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Kiwi fruit tested positive for covid.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

For goodness' sakes?

πŸ™„

No, I actually get it unlike some but I'm not wasting my time with you. Your post history speaks for itself.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Kiwi fruit tested positive for covid.

images.app.goo.gl...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

For goodness' sakes?

πŸ™„

No, I actually get it unlike some but I'm not wasting my time with you. Your post history speaks for itself.

Love you too.

Peace. Out.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You fell for it...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

How figure? You provided zero clues what you did to help her. Was it reikii, was it sending energy, did you clear out her sinuses or did the AFLD treatment... what exactly did you do to heal her like that?

Would you please share because as you post stands, it's impossible to "go figure". Unless you were talking about the positive test when she felt good again, that's not an indication about anything. The tests are not reliable is the only conclusion.

But I as well as many others here for sure, would be interested in whatever you did you did...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Outerlimits13

If soda does it and whiskey does it, what about beer?
What about milk? What about orange juice? Is it sugar based?

I mean if fruits can test positive, why do we use these tests?
Aren't even PCR tests supposed to be phased out by now?

i bet it's water.

anyone test that yet?

i mean that is what the test is looking for not a virus. or whatever.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The brain thing is garbage / misinformation. Actually if you do it right, the swab touches your throat right above the soft palate. The way fluid takes through your nose, if you laugh while drinking. You are supposed to stick it into your nose parallel to your mouth, not up into your sinuses parallel to the nose ride.

Most test work too if you just rotate the swab inside your nostrils. I hate doing the tests too but I am forced to if I want to go anywhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: loveguy
The Covid tests are only 26% effective. I was told by an insider months ago. Despite telling people about this they still choose to test. If someone is sick they should just stay home and get better. There is no point in testing to confirm what you already know.

Agree! πŸ‘

pre 2022 testing

post 2021 testing

Authorized Molecular Diagnostic Tests for SARS-CoV-2 are assigned the QJR product code. Authorized Home Collection Kits are assigned the QLW product code. Authorized EUAs for Multi-analyte Respiratory Panel Tests are assigned the QLT product code.

The quoted section is on the page (link to update is same as original eua batch) without a conspicuous date of publication, so the above codes are indicative of obsolete pcr test...???

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
In my world if the first home test is positve......throw it in the garbage....
take out a second test...use it.....and the test is negitive.....
OOHH...

this was advice from my trade union....

if you test positive twice....bad luck....isolation for you.

if then the second test is negative....you good to go.

reliability is lacking in the smart world.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The test works fine; you have to follow the instructions of the test; the few that I've read all say:

Positive results indicate the presence of viral antigens, but clinical correlation with patient history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status.

Since Whiskey's patient history would preclude it from being covid positive and its not likely that clinical correlation would occur than we can't assume a positive result on the whiskey.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join