It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Bought a Test C19 Test Kit, Tested with whiskey. Wkey Tested Positive? What else Can?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
The school kids in the UK soon sussed out that orange juice or coca cola up the nose before a lateral flow test would mean ten days off school.Their mates in class also got time of too.

Hahahaha.
Way back in my day , we had the copper penny under the tongue gambit. .
Instant fever when checked with a thermometer by the school nurse .
Time away .

Highly trained professional here . Please don't try this yourself .

edit on 1/13/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/13/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Just do the test properly?

For goodness' sakes?

You mean like taking a test into your nose near your brian right? you do know that test goes through near your brain area right?

for a test to test saliva for infections you dont a test into your nose. Another reason i refuse the tests.

Or would you prefer the c19 that China is doing?

Wow, your knowledge of human anatomy is woeful (and its people like this that readily believe the conspiracy crap going around about Covid)... your nasal cavity is completely shut off from the brain by a good thick (few mm's) of skull.

www.kenhub.com...

Poking a soft que tipped plastic stick into your nasal cavity at most could cause some minor bleeding (the lining of the nasal cavity is very sensitive and blood rich)... but in no way shape or form would it EVER break through the bone and into your brain (your brain for the most part is encased entirely in a magnificently strong and efficiently shaped suit of armor). And you'd react extremely fast if someone ever tried to 'poke' at your brain through your nose given the discomfort trying to do so with a giant que tip would cause, which I might add is rather crowded in there with folds and other bony structures lol.

PLEASE look up some actual anatomy books and manuals and learn whats inside yourself, its not hard or complicated to dispel Ignorance.

oh also scratch your scalp... guess what your fingers are really really close to your 'brain area', maybe we should all avoid scratching our heads just to be safe.
edit on 13-1-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: vNex92

They should have waited for the FREE GOVERNMENT TEST KITS to arrive in the mail.

They will be more reliable!

I laughed at that too. What a waste of money.

How may people trust the government enough to tickle their brain with a swab the government sends to your home?

When I was a kid, the old folk would not even eat the cheese, powdered milk, and powdered eggs, the government sent to their homes. I can still hear them telling us, "Never trust the government."

I just wish more of us had listened.

Are you seriously suggesting that during WW2 there were "woke folk" questioning powdered milk and eggs and not trusting the Govt about that? Maybe not keen on the taste but just ran that past my dear old mum who was actually there at the time.

To say that she thinks that is nonsense is putting it mildly.

USA is vastly different than the UK and you're basing your positions on the experiences of a lifelong urban (I assume) UK resident. A visit into the rural United States would open your eyes to the fact that what you're arguing against was and is 100% accurate. Further, a lot of that distrust was and is absolutely for cause. The government basically used rural Americans as guinea pigs for most of the 1900s where everything from pollutants, pesticides, experimental drugs, diseases, and questionable foods were concerned. The Tuskegee experiment, in which hundreds of black males were intentionally infected with syphilis and refused treatments for decades, was entirely comprised of subjects found in rural agricultural areas. The US government during WWII used thousands of rural Army troops in live experiments with mustard gas to observe the effects on the human body, swearing the forced subjects to secrecy through national security citations and blunt threats until the 1990s. The federal government conducted live radiation experiments (including injecting plutonium into Americans) on test subjects found in rural America for 30 years and again slapped a national security tag on it to prevent them or their families from exposing these tests until the program was declassified by Clinton in the mid 90s.

# the government, seriously. They are untrustworthy.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
new testing panel

The FDA SARS-CoV-2 Reference Panel was first provided to all developers of authorized IVD EUAs that used contrived samples to validate their assay and is provided to all developers who request an EUA for SARS-CoV-2 NAATs. In general, FDA's EUAs require developers to evaluate and submit the analytical limit of detection and assess traceability of their product with any FDA-recommended reference material as a condition of the authorization. As explained above, assessment of assay performance using the FDA SARS-CoV-2 Reference Panel allows for a consistent determination of the relative sensitivity of these tests and cross-reactivity with MERS-CoV virus.

If mers is brought back in the news, 👆

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The tests are not reliable is the only conclusion.

That was exactly the point of my post. I'll add 'sarcasm' net time if it helps.
As to what I did, that would be off topic.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Healing covid would be offtopic?

Well I guess if you don't want to share it with us, that's your decision.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
They want to demonize the unvaccinated, what would be the best way to do that?
If the hospitals are overwhelmed with unvaxed, that would help. How to get that to happen?
Maybe if we send out tests to everybody, and have the test show that just about everybody has covid?
Biden bought 1BN tests from those nice guys that donate so much to his campaign for something, the more we test the worse it all looks.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The Covid tests are only 26% effective. I was told by an insider months ago. Despite telling people about this they still choose to test. If someone is sick they should just stay home and get better. There is no point in testing to confirm what you already know.

You were "told by an insider"?

I'm supposed to buy that?

No, thanks.

Believe it. There are quite a few well-connected members on ATS. (I'm not one of them.)

So, I'm supposed to take it on faith that that poster is "well-connected"?

No. Just no. Seriously?

you are totally right. You should question everything. In fact, I will personally give you a full refund on all the money ATS has charged you for your posting privilege's. Just let me know where to send the checque.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The Covid tests are only 26% effective. I was told by an insider months ago. Despite telling people about this they still choose to test. If someone is sick they should just stay home and get better. There is no point in testing to confirm what you already know.

You were "told by an insider"?

I'm supposed to buy that?

No, thanks.

Believe it. There are quite a few well-connected members on ATS. (I'm not one of them.)

So, I'm supposed to take it on faith that that poster is "well-connected"?

No. Just no. Seriously?

you are totally right. You should question everything. In fact, I will personally give you a full refund on all the money ATS has charged you for your posting privilege's. Just let me know where to send the checque.

What are you on about?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

a reply to: vNex92

They should have waited for the FREE GOVERNMENT TEST KITS to arrive in the mail.

They will be more reliable!

I laughed at that too. What a waste of money.

How may people trust the government enough to tickle their brain with a swab the government sends to your home?

When I was a kid, the old folk would not even eat the cheese, powdered milk, and powdered eggs, the government sent to their homes. I can still hear them telling us, "Never trust the government."

I just wish more of us had listened.

Are you seriously suggesting that during WW2 there were "woke folk" questioning powdered milk and eggs and not trusting the Govt about that? Maybe not keen on the taste but just ran that past my dear old mum who was actually there at the time.

To say that she thinks that is nonsense is putting it mildly.

USA is vastly different than the UK and you're basing your positions on the experiences of a lifelong urban (I assume) UK resident. A visit into the rural United States would open your eyes to the fact that what you're arguing against was and is 100% accurate. Further, a lot of that distrust was and is absolutely for cause. The government basically used rural Americans as guinea pigs for most of the 1900s where everything from pollutants, pesticides, experimental drugs, diseases, and questionable foods were concerned. The Tuskegee experiment, in which hundreds of black males were intentionally infected with syphilis and refused treatments for decades, was entirely comprised of subjects found in rural agricultural areas. The US government during WWII used thousands of rural Army troops in live experiments with mustard gas to observe the effects on the human body, swearing the forced subjects to secrecy through national security citations and blunt threats until the 1990s. The federal government conducted live radiation experiments (including injecting plutonium into Americans) on test subjects found in rural America for 30 years and again slapped a national security tag on it to prevent them or their families from exposing these tests until the program was declassified by Clinton in the mid 90s.

# the government, seriously. They are untrustworthy.

You assume wrong. For the past few decades I've been living in a small village in darkest Wiltshire. Can't get much more rural.

Yes, my views are based on my experience here and those of my parents and relatives who lived through WW2.

None of them distrusted powdered milk, eggs etc. Would rather have had fresh, of course.

Since when was any of that sent to folk's homes by the Govt?

What you refer to as happening in the US was not what I was responding to.

So, what do you think I was "arguing against"?

Like, Covid test nasal swabs don't actually touch your brain? Do they, do you believe?

Best if you stick to what I actually post.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Healing covid would be offtopic?

Yes, as this is a thread about test kits. I like to stick to the rules here abouts.

Well I guess if you don't want to share it with us, that's your decision.

That would be correct, yes.
I started a thread about complementary and alternative therapies and what I had been finding and invited other therapists or non-therapists to pitch in with their results/thoughts etc. Not many people were interested. So I'm guessing most people on this thread wont be as interested as you either.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Update 1.25.2022

Be Advised - The 1 Billion Covid-19 test kits pre-ordered by the Federal Government this month, enriched the owners/controllers of Joe Biden and his administration!

They are MADE IN CHINA: www.foxnews.com...

YOUR tax dollars at work.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join