It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Rotten on the Moon and it ain’t the Cheese

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
While I was perusing through Apollo 8 black & white stills film frames sourced here and scroll to the bottom www.lpi.usra.edu... … specifically frame AS08-18-2908

It’s a WTF anomaly

What might a conspiracy theorist say?

1) It’s evidence that NASA manipulates film stills (an accusation for many years)
2) It’s a ginormous activated opening into the moon (should not have shadows all the way around it)
3) It’s an ancient alien triangular monolith (NASA didn’t catch to air brush, manipulate, etc. out)
4) It’s a ginormous alien triangular mothership, grounded and camouflaged in moon landscape, with a population of living aliens within it
5) It’s a ginormous alien triangular mothership that de-cloaked for an instant and long enough to be caught on film

And a way out theory?
6) The moon is made of cheese and the anomaly is a ginormous slice of Cheese Cake 🍰

What say you?

Heyyyyyy Jimmy O (Mr. NASA) do ya got an opinion?

None of the (webpage clickable) immediate preceding picture frames in the film strip have this anomaly.

👽🛸☕️🍩
edit on 13-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Bug on a lense?
swamp gas?
sure let's ad ginormous cheese cake to the list...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Add late: The following is pure BS because I was not aware it was an moon orbiting spacecraft Apollo 8 but an Earth orbiting telescope.

IDK... I look at and deal a lot with the moon, it's kind of my thing....

And there is no triangle like that, so we can exclude a lot of points in your theory. NASA editing it out constantly would not edit it out of my life, if I look at the moon with my bare eyes.

For that to work, you would have to introduce more parameters to make it possible, like a conspiracy on having a hologram that covers it for everyone looking with eyes and telescope.

There is no triangle like that on the moon. If for all, it was there a short moment and even then, as we see the moon is lit up, it would be visible from earth. Someone would have picked it up.

edit on 13.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
That looks like something coming out of the moon .

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I don’t think it’s on the side that faces the Earth….

👽🛸🔭🍺

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Im starting to think we never went. I was always a believer due to the mirror up there you can bounce laser beams off of. But that could have been landed on the moon in a crude way similar to landing rovers on Mars, but easier with lower gravity.

My buddy argues the aliens are cover for gov tech. I tell him, then where is the gov tech?

I am starting to think the same about the moon now. If we were there 50+ years ago, then what is going on, why do we not have a base or ever been back? Why have no other countries accomplished it? Why does the stuff at the Smithsonian look like toys compared to what you would expect them to take to the moon?

Also, why have we sent so much to mars if they jeep finding a bunch of nothing? Seems we should have a moon base. It doesn't add up.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have to retract my post (put will let it unedited to not confuse)

Ah damn I oversaw the Apollo 8 part and thought it's from a telescope orbiting earth, as I thought that's part of Earth's atmosphere in the lower left corner, that arc with visible coloring into the corner.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

alien plaything?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

joking aside, here is a website that lets you magnify the image

AS08-18-2908

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Thank you. It looks like a processing error now. Compare the edges of the triangle and it's features, especially in the left lower corner of the triangle, with the artifact above the moon.

Same texture, same border pattern, even the grid like textures appear in the same fashion.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's the Moon's dorsal fin,

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Definitely. It is definitely a processing error or just the ol' gate to hell. Either way I am satisfied.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

joking aside, here is a website that lets you magnify the image

AS08-18-2908

Excellent! 🍻

A NASA joke! It actually looks like a slice of Cheese Cake!

Added:

Once you get past the laughter of a slice of Cheese Cake…..and assuming it’s not a NASA images lab technicians joke….

Then let’s scrutinize deeper…….

It looks as though the black edging are the inner side walls of an entrance and the object is either rising from it or lowering into it….

👽🛸👍🏼

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I found this image of the dark side notice the crater in the same spot . At least I think its the same spot

edit on 13-1-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So you have two photo's without it and one with. More than likely it's just a bad negative.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Apollo 8 was the first crewed spacecraft to leave low Earth orbit, and also the first human spaceflight to reach another astronomical object, namely the Moon, which the crew orbited without landing, and then departed safely back to Earth

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
My vote is PERHAPS there was a gigantic spacecraft that shape underground and once they got word humans were going to land they booked it out of there. Only why wouldn't they have known they were being filmed leaving?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

So you have two photo's without it and one with. More than likely it's just a bad negative.

You would think that a bad negative would be discarded, especially the raw negative but instead a picture is developed into a photograph and then its presented for all to see.

By getting rid of it at first look by the NASA lab techs, we would not be having this thread. If it’s a bad negative, then someone Ooooooopsed. If it’s a genuine unexplainable anomaly and made it past the NASA lab techs…..then Oooooops again.

You have to wonder if there were other frames after AS08-18-2908 showing possibly more, but deleted from the film strip.

👽🍺

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
My vote is PERHAPS there was a gigantic spacecraft that shape underground and once they got word humans were going to land they booked it out of there. Only why wouldn't they have known they were being filmed leaving?

Could be arriving……

They could do what we do……we hide stuff when enemy satellites are headed overhead our sensitive facilities. For the timing of the shot….the anomaly may have dropped the ball on their detection methods….

It’s a possibility

👽🍺

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I know! I # up royal because I looked at the pictures directly, saw the glare down "atmosphere" and just thought it's from a satellite. Didn't even look long enough to grasp that the surface is completely different to what I am used to.

100/100 points in # up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join