It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald McDonald House in Vancouver Evicts Unvaccinated Children And Parents, Some With Cancer.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Do they kick people out who are unvaccinated for the flu? Because the data clearly shows the flu is several times more dangerous for children than current Covid strains. Those sick kids are at risk of dying from most common viruses. And I've seen first hand what the vaccine can do to people with cancer, it's not damn pretty, and it seems to get worse with each booster. Forcing these kids to be vaccinated is just shortening whatever time they have remaining.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
We had cause to stay in one in the UK a few years ago.

Not the best time of life but it helped immensely.

This however, is taking the mick. We saw so many families with various child issues. Throwing them out is abhorrent at a difficult time in their lives.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
a reply to: Smigg

Another charity not worthy of donations. Like Make A Wish too.
What a disgraceful act of humanity.

I kind of wish I love McDonalds so I could stop buying their products but it's poisonous swamp food.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
We had cause to stay in one in the UK a few years ago.

Not the best time of life but it helped immensely.

This however, is taking the mick. We saw so many families with various child issues. Throwing them out is abhorrent at a difficult time in their lives.

I think they're making room for the vaccinated families.

A politician medical doctor was on CNN earlier today describing how that practice should be implemented across society.

I have found out why such an insane push to get everyone vaccinated even with covid-19 going away. Will start a thread on it later this evening.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

It's murder. And it's completely unnecessary. Authoritarianism pure and simple.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We are living in such evil times.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

At least the lines are becoming clearer as to which companies and government people are our enemies.

They will be the first to face Justice when the time comes.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
But you understand this vaccine is pretty ineffective for Omicron. As a person who lives in the Vancouver area, I'm extremely disappointed in this. I'm not pro, or anti vax. It should be a choice. How safe is it for these kids to be vaxxed?

I made the mistake of going to Mcdicks last week, after not going for months, they wanted 25 cents for the coffee cup, and 25 cents for the bag that was to contain my food..I walked out, this solidifies me never going there again.

Beau, is ok, on occasion, this time, he can bite me!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Its not a gene therapy drug, so their is also that.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I understand that its there rules and also that they did attempt to seek other accommodations for the family and not simply toss them on to the street.

My Brother had a stroke and then a heart transplant when he was younger forcing my parents to have to give up jobs and stay with my him in accommodations belonging to Ronald McDonald House Glasgow.

They were nothing but nice people, there to help at such a horrendous and painful time.

Different side of the pond all the same but without such charity families would lose everything including precious time with their loved ones.

As to the fast-food outlets, yeh they are bad, only use them on occasion, don't help when they are next to every ASDA now, and kids want one when we go shopping. LoL

edit on 12-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Good man... Smart consumer!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

My dad has stage 3 lung cancer and is triple vaccinated, doing ok at last oncology appointment.

Chemo and radiotherapy seem to have killed near all the growths.

Probably not gong to get better from something like that all the same bar a miracle.

As to the flu i dont have a clue, you would need to ask them.

Dont see them wanting people with flu around sick or dying immunocompromised kids nether if im honest.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey, I do know they have done lots of good work, and I appreciate they were there for your brother

But this, over Omicron, which the vax makers have acknowledged, has little effect to prevent Omicron..it makes very little sense to me. And this is a policy that comes into full effect Jan 31, no families or unvaxxed sick kids period. I seriously question giving 5 year olds under chemo, a vax that has not been around for years. I would not be rushing to vax my 5 year old period, and I had had 2 shots.

This stinks to me. Since they fired about 3000 health care workers for not being vaxxed, they are now allowing sick healthcare workers to come to work..sick!! but not if you are healthy, but unvaxxed..no, too much going on that makes no sense.

Cheers
edit on 12-1-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Im not so sure i agree with what's transpired nether vonclod.

But its just not as cut and dry as them evicting unvaccinated kids and parents on to the street.

Omicron does seem to be somewhat milder but that's what virus tend to do with every new mutation they tend to become less potent but more transmissible or so I'm lead to believe.

I don't think people should be fired nether if that's the case or that vaccines should be mandatory as at the end of the day you catch more flies with honey rather than vinegar.

Tell them they cannot have it and watch them queue up a fight around the block.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Im not so sure i agree with what's transpired nether vonclod.

But its just not as cut and dry as them evicting unvaccinated kids and parents on to the street.

Omicron does seem to be somewhat milder but that's what virus tend to day with every new mutation they tend to become less potent but more transmissible or so I'm lead to believe.

I don't think people should be fired nether if that's the case or that vaccines should be mandatory as at the end of the day you catch more flies with honey rather than vinegar.

Tell them they cannot have it and watch them queue up a fight around the block.

Haha, I hear you, at this point though, I think those who were willing have, those that have resisted, will continue. Anyway, I appreciate your take!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Info on their initial plea for assistance: twitter.com...

Cute family.

originally posted by: Smigg
Ronald McDonald House Will Evict a 4-Year-Old Boy With Cancer and His Family Because They’re Unvaccinated.

Story

A very disturbing video of a Canadian health official evicting parents and children from a Ronald McDonald House in Vancouver, British Columbia because they are unvaccinated.

Link

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I can not express how wrong you are.

The Ronald McDonald House was, and has been, and will be again in the future hopefully, a Godsend to families. My own, among them.

I spent a lot of time in hospital as a child, and my mother would not have been able to be near me without the Ronald McDonald House being there for her.

This is a travesty, and hopefully someone will be embarrassed enough by the "bad optics" to correct this.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
The optics are ridiculous, this is a local story, I sent an email explaining how this local felt.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The guy in Andy's video is unintelligent, ill informed, a poor judge of character, and his hourglass is running out of sand. He is dying, and doesn't have a clue. He a tree that voted for the Axe, because it has a wooden handle.....

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Times change. Ronald McDonald kills far more people then he helps

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join