It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald McDonald House in Vancouver Evicts Unvaccinated Children And Parents, Some With Cancer.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ronald McDonald House Will Evict a 4-Year-Old Boy With Cancer and His Family Because They’re Unvaccinated.

Story

A very disturbing video of a Canadian health official evicting parents and children from a Ronald McDonald House in Vancouver, British Columbia because they are unvaccinated.

Link

edit on th01481111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Another charity not worthy of donations. Like Make A Wish too.
What a disgraceful act of humanity.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I would have been taken to jail because I would have filled that entire hospital with uppercuts.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
McDonald's has for years been trying to clean up their optics to sway people into forgetting they sell absolute garbage in brown paper bags.

From "healthier" menu choices to full on remodeling of stores that used to look "fun", now they look like every other muted earth tone (the diaper pastels I call it..) shopping center in the country. That's on purpose by the way.

Ronald McDonald House is just another "optics" directed extension of McDonald's, Inc.

How do you have a charity to help people recover from ailments and disease and at the same time peddle the very poisons that cause such things??

Clown world indeed.

edit on 1/12/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I hope that charity lose billions if not millions.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Some of you keep calling this thing a "charity." That is wrong.

Donald McDonald House is not a charity. It's nothing more than a public relations arm of a big corporation. As EternalSadow pointed out, McDonald's could not possibly care less about anybody's health. Don't think for a minute that there is anything altruistic about the Operation. It's all optics.

Yeah, the end result is helpful to many families and that's nice, but the heart is not in the right place. They will follow the bottom dollar and bow to public image. Somebody up the chain thought that it was more important to send those message and stay in lockstep with the narrative than to care for sick children.
edit on 2022 1 12 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I though Canada was a very nice country, seems they are very racist and prejudiced.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Most charities started by businesses like MickeyD's start as tax right-offs, IMO. It seems those that actually want to do something good to alleviate suffering reach a tipping point where wealth takes over, upper management makes a fortune, and pennies actually reach those in need.
I got to thinking about the whiny-voice commercials for ASPCA, so checked into their main offices, located in New York and Texas. WOW! Talk about lavish! For just $20.00 a month, your tax free donation can help fund TV advertising and lifestyles of the well connected. To be honest, millions in funding comes from grants, ie your tax dollars....so you already gave.

I'm not a fan of charities anymore; there are more than enough needs in every community where I know every single penny will be helping someone in desperate need; like the family who lost everything in a house fire two days before Christmas.
McD's can go suck an egg.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

People should stop eating at McDonald. Not sure why so many keep eating there.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Because people are by and large just stupid sheep.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Beau take on the matter is probably a lot closer to the mark imho.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The sickening psychosis continues. Just evil.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

No kidding. These people are inhuman.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Hopefully the headquarters of McDonald's corporation in Chicago will condemn this and force a reversal!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: vNex92

Because people are by and large just stupid sheep.

They can simply make their own burgers at home.. No junk food punched into the meat or anything gross from the floor.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1

You mean; What a disgraceful absence of humanity. These nazi mfers really are truly disgusting.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Diaper pastels is a good name..

I am less PC and I call it 'gay communist' Like metal boxes painted to look more appealing and FUN! (don't worry we have an indoor gym and also a spa). It spread to BK, Chick-Fil-A, new housing developments (boxes) , you name it....

a reply to: EternalShadow

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I don't really like it but I can attest it is somehow addictive. I have it maybe once or twice a year, and after each time I literally randomly crave it for a few weeks afterwards for no reason at all. I don't think it is just salt/MSG.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Taking every single precaution is exactly what the parents are doing by not jabbing their children with an untested gene therapy drug that's now proven to be ineffective, if what was being offered was a vaccine in the conventional sense "an actual vaccine" then yes you could argue the parents are being unreasonable.

Beau is a shill, an actor, his little performance's are designed to charm not make logical sense, he forgot to mention that the experimental drug is ineffective and so evicting families with children dying of cancer is absurd and evil, no no, Beau want's to charm the weak minded, he has no interest in truth.

edit on th015222 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1

You mean; What a disgraceful absence of humanity. These nazi mfers really are truly disgusting.

Their food triggers cancer and they turn away patients with cancer.

Consistent evil.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join