It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timcast IRL Podcast Got Swatted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In the middle of the live podcast last night, police were scouting out the area. A call had been made by someone who claimed to be a resident there, and a man just shot two people and was thinking of killing himself.

The live podcast. It happens at the 50 minute mark.
www.youtube.com...

Update.

I've been following Tim Pool and his podcast for years. Thankfully no one was harmed. Swatting is a felony because it can get a bunch of people killed.
edit on 7-1-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I was watching when it happened, was pretty confusing. Never saw the police, they were not in view..crazy!

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I saw this happen as well, Tim wasn't very happy about it... I was hoping they would invite the cops to join in the conversation, but it didn't happen. I wonder if this is backlash from the Jack Murphy fiasco or something else...
edit on 172022 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think it was because Brandon Tatum was on the show and they wanted him to have a bad experience with the police.
I also expect a lot of this this year.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Careful Tim, understand this for what it was.

Someone was making a veiled death threat against him,
he is too vocal and attracting intelligent people to
watch and listen.

The power abusers don't like his show...

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't think he realizes how big he's gotten and how much attention that draws.

For a show that's been declared non dramatic, surely been plenty of drama lately!

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Yeah I saw that!
Unreal people do that to others. They are 100% right, someone could had got killed.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Hard to say. Telling the truth makes many enemies. Hope they catch whoever did this.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereistheflu

Who are you suggesting set this up exactly?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Yeah I saw that!
Unreal people do that to others. They are 100% right, someone could had got killed.

Oh ya, people have definitely been killed because of swatting.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah. One can only imagine the amount of extremists, criminal politicians, criminal business leaders, etc. who'd like to silence them.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Who are you suggesting set this up exactly?

Brandon Tatum has more subscribers than Tim Pool. Lots of people hate him because he is a black conservative. I didn’t think I was suggesting anyone person or group, but to me it’s pretty obvious that when you have a controversial ex police on the show, and it gets swatted......they just might be related.
edit on 7-1-2022 by Whereistheflu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Fair point. It's entirely possible.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The first question is who knows where he lives? I'd think he'd be smart enough to hold his real estate in trust for privacy. I think his studio is at his home so I'd expect a guest leaked his address?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
In tonight's broadcast Tim Pool has just suggested it may likely be due to having had Marjorie Taylor Greene's on recently because she has been getting a ton of death threats.
edit on 7-1-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

He's been doxed though.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Edumakated

He's been doxed though.

I figured he had been but there are ways to keep your home address out of public record.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
I saw this happen as well, Tim wasn't very happy about it... I was hoping they would invite the cops to join in the conversation, but it didn't happen. I wonder if this is backlash from the Jack Murphy fiasco or something else...

Y'know, I actually pondered the same thing. I haven't been paying too much attention, does Tim still let Jack Murphy on his show??

If so, makes me wonder if it was done by someone who isn't happy with that. If he's not, then I wonder if it's part of the "army" Jack was putting together.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Marjorie got Jacks spot last Wednesday. It’s the first every other Wednesday he’s missed. Tim’s done with him. He is cancer.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Who you do you think it was that Swatted Tim Pool?
edit on 7-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join