It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Molotov cocktails are being served in the Ukrraine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The recent protests in the usually mild citizens of Amsterdam seemed to be underlined by a very touchy police force getting more violent in enforcing the lockdown rules. I came across this vid from the Ukraine where the Molotov cocktails were being thrown, along with what looked like a sniper, with a scope. This will make any police force very nervous. They will no doubt have this intelligence and will be getting worried that it will spread throughout Europe. This growing unrest seems to be spreading. Europe might be in trouble.www.bitchute.com...

Here is a good roundup of why things are getting out of control in Europe, but at the same moment Britain seems to be immune, as it seems to be taking a more realistic approach. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 3-1-2022 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Pretty sure that footage is from the Ukraine is from the 2013-2014 revolution.

Personally its a red flag when i see stuff like that , they didnt do the homework on the video or added it for dramatic effect.

I lean to the second wich brings forward another red flag , viewer manipulation.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Have you considered the Ukraine is in the midst of civil war?..maybe stay away from bitchute dude! 80-90 % of what is see from bitchute, is outright bs

edit on 3-1-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The country is called "Ukraine". It is no longer part of the Soviet Union and hasn't been for 3 decades.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Pretty sure that footage is from the Ukraine is from the 2013-2014 revolution.

Personally its a red flag when i see stuff like that , they didnt do the homework on the video or added it for dramatic effect.

I lean to the second wich brings forward another red flag , viewer manipulation.

That's what bitchute is famous for, misdirection, lack of context, just plain made up bs..etc

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

As opposed to YouTube, which censors information they don't want you to see while promoting information they do?
Or... Twitter and Facebook? Possibly the most censored speech platform the people have access to?
Or did you mean the media channels on the TV, which might as well be state run?

Serious question.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

As opposed to YouTube, which censors information they don't want you to see while promoting information they do?
Or... Twitter and Facebook? Possibly the most censored speech platform the people have access to?
Or did you mean the media channels on the TV, which might as well be state run?

Serious question.

Ya, youtube censors, bitchute vids are not what they are claimed to be. I don't do facebook or twitter. Houston, we have a problem..no doubt.
All you said is true, but that doesn't mean I'm going to latch onto, or believe a platform that puts out 80-90% bull.
edit on 3-1-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Mistake here is that anyone puts out anything above 30% truth.

Research, compare, analyze, verify locally, etc.

A lot, and I mean a lot outside of forms that we see and hear is just an echo chamber. I have no idea who is behind it all but they want us isolated from everything.

There should be no debate, no talk. What you see on your personal media is meant to echo your feelings and keep you in your place.

Without looking objectively at opinions you don't agree with, and researching them just as well, you will be fed exactly what they want you to eat.

Bitchute, YouTube, Fox, CNN etc. Taylor do your views.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyman65
Mistake here is that anyone puts out anything above 30% truth.

Research, compare, analyze, verify locally, etc.

A lot, and I mean a lot outside of forms that we see and hear is just an echo chamber. I have no idea who is behind it all but they want us isolated from everything.

There should be no debate, no talk. What you see on your personal media is meant to echo your feelings and keep you in your place.

Without looking objectively at opinions you don't agree with, and researching them just as well, you will be fed exactly what they want you to eat.

Bitchute, YouTube, Fox, CNN etc. Taylor do your views.

I tend to dig into things, seldom do I accept at face value, hence my post here.

top topics

join