It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Letters on Martian Surface Object?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I only wanted to make it clear, there's already to much misinformation on this topic.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I think you mixed it with another case of a rolling bolder, visible on a satellite photo, that is on an area for which there isn't (or wasn't at the time) good enough data to know if it rolled down or up.

I'll try to find it.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

I only wanted to make it clear, there's already to much misinformation on this topic.

Your absolutely right………besides this topic is about Mars and not the Moon which too much of it has been mentioned and should have been a separate thread topic. Let’s get back on track…shall we?

Those pesky thread topic tangents….sometimes it happens.
👽🛸🥂
edit on 9-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I’m waiting for the “p” stands for parei…

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I see a wide VaaVaaVoom set of hips with belly button and of course a piece of pie (wink wink), in the foreground….and to the left behind it..a side profile of a dogs head….I think the dogs name is Sniffher

👽🤓🧐🔭🍸
edit on 19-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Too much drive, its obviously a letter Y.

(Damn I can't find that Dalek's in New York (Doctor who) scene were the human Dalek is robotically asking "But WHY?".

Now you have said it though I see it but that smudgy bit at the centre of the Y may be either a mat of hair or perhaps it's worse that that the broken off remains of a Martian Leonardo Davinci's David statue with the offending tiny bit having been mistaken for a light switch by a short sighted Martian security guard.

Sorry to go a bit off topic there but I really could not resist.
edit on 20-1-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

I see a wide VaaVaaVoom set of hips with belly button and of course a piece of pie (wink wink), in the foreground….and to the left behind it..a side profile of a dogs head….I think the dogs name is Sniffher

👽🤓🧐🔭🍸

Look directly above the tip of the rock in the center of the frame and just slightly to the right from there.

I don’t see the Y but hey, maybe it’s there, too!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

👽🤓🧐🔭🍸

Look directly above the tip of the rock in the center of the frame and just slightly to the right from there.

I don’t see the Y but hey, maybe it’s there, too!

Ok…..let’s Play!

1) VaaVaaVoom Vixen
2) A dog named Sniffher
3) A bird named Tweety
4) Marvin the Martian

Marvin the Martian (a vertically aligned arrangement of rocks)

Perhaps a number 5) Petrified Pals……that’s even more of a Pareidolia s-t-r-e-t-c-h

Is that it? 😳🥴

👽🛸☕️🍩🔬
edit on 20-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The Y (And the Torso comment) is a reference to the big rock at the bottom and the shape of the crack in it that breaks it into three parts almost, the P you mention however is actually very clear but too far away and small to make a clear determination, it is however much more like a P than the crack is like a Y so?.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Great reply and makes a good point that you can make shapes out of anything.

There ARE better photos of possible artefacts on mars though that are perhaps more compelling, they could still just be shaped in the mind but that does not make them any less interesting and it is possible that some of them just may be eroded ancient remains of something shaped long ago by the hand of intelligence now perhaps very long gone from that world.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

The Y (And the Torso comment) is a reference to the big rock at the bottom and the shape of the crack in it that breaks it into three parts almost, the P you mention however is actually very clear but too far away and small to make a clear determination, it is however much more like a P than the crack is like a Y so?.

Duhhh ….we are talking letters! I thought differently obviously

Ok….here it is……that would be number 6) The Letter “P”

Amazing how the eyes and brain see the obvious interpretation and dismisses the not so obvious interpretations.

Pareidolia Is “P”henomenal!!

👽🛸🍻
edit on 20-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join