It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Letters on Martian Surface Object?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: idusmartias
a reply to: VulcanWerks
Vulcanwerks said: "Today I found this image:" but your image is not what one sees when one follows your link. This is the true image at the website.

Additionally, the dark area which looks to have been enhanced doesn't show anything but natural features. When one looks at a closeup of the true image, there are many similar dark spots. I think your imagination runs wild.

Vulcanwerks said: "Folks have posted some pretty interesting findings from Mars/Moon photos over the years"

Would you be so kind as to provide URLs to those "findings" so that I can enjoy them also?

Interesting - when I pull your screen shots up on my mobile device I can clearly see the “letters” in question. They’re fainter but actually almost most sharper at the same time.

I don’t have any handy links.. there are some pretty famous ones with the Martian bone, skull photo you noted, the odd animal thing on the side of a flat surface - others.

I’m happy to link to more pics as I come across them but spend more of my time looking for new material.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
In the near future. The conscripts exploring Mars:

"Oh look at those hills".

"Yeah, let's call them the Tetons".

"But Tetons means 'big breasts' and there's three of them"!

"Right now the more the merrier, you got problem with that"?

"No, it's cool"!
edit on 3-1-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerksdamn cant take my kid anywhere now he tagging martian surface.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
its just the front grill of Dr. Emmit Browns Time machine.
edit on 4-1-2022 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I don't see anything. There is nothing there. A waste of my time.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OccultMind2021

Should have gone to specsavers.

Sorry to make the joke based on the old advert for a British optician chain.

Seriously though it's in the eye of the beholder.

Take this, I see an ancient astronaut decaying on the moon and turned almost completely to dust but you will see nothing most likely.

Part of a debris field with remains of a crashed object nearby and a possible second body though I think that is part of the machine that just resembles a body in a chair.

Soft Outlines in red to help your imagination join the dot's.

OR what about this old gem, a upturned machine lying by broken of wheel's, split into two parts and with the remains of the caterpiller tread decaying in the dust near to an overturned object that may or may not be the equally extremely ancient remains of some kind of lander.

Or this one a track leading to a possible ancient machine or is it a boulder and illusions, some people get picked because they can see to analyze satellite images and pass aptitude tests but others fail outright and could not spot a camo'd enemy in a jungle even if that enemy was in desert camo and stood out like a sore thumb, of course that is just an analogy to not to draw too much into it.

Of course it's all shapes in the clouds or is it?.

Now these items on the moon should suggest to those that DO see something that just maybe, you no!, there might be something to all this Mars Malarkey after all.

edit on 5-1-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

That thing that looks like the end of pipe (the leftmost object painted in red) is one of my all time favourites.

Or this one a track leading to a possible ancient machine or is it a boulder and illusions, some people get picked because they can see to analyze satellite images and pass aptitude tests but others fail outright and could not spot a camo'd enemy in a jungle even if that enemy was in desert camo and stood out like a sore thumb, of course that is just an analogy to not to draw too much into it.

Rocks can leave tracks. The fact that most (if not all) of those tracks are on slopes makes it more likely that they are just rocks that rolled down hill.

Of course it's all shapes in the clouds or is it?.

No, it's shapes on the Moon (or Mars), but the basis is the same: trying to find a known pattern on an image with no discernible recognisable objects.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

This is certainly possible…..

👽🛸🍸
edit on 5-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Good one, it's almost paranormal how that happens and is only known to happen (repeatedly) in one very flat place on earth.

I think the first time I saw that was on Arthur C Clark's mysterious world an old TV series back when I was a young boy in the 70's or 80's, it's nice to see someone note that, the problem with the analogy is that this track on the moon there is NO wind, it's on a slope so could have rolled BUT UPHILL?.

Great point though it does happen in nature.

Another potential natural causes a slow impacting falling stone perhaps ejecta from a meteor strike somewhere else on the moon that hits at an oblique angle then rolls before coming to a stop.

Sadly the site from which that and a whole massive file of images and possible objects were displayed on the OLD internet is now gone, oh you can find it's front page on the way back machine but that is about it.

edit on 6-1-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I see the M and C.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Agreed we are hard wired to recognize certain patters such as faces and so do see them in a tree, a cloud, a rock etc so we will see things that resemble and that our mind then registers as objects which we are familiar with.

We also unlike animals see abstract forms that they do not recognize and part of this our creativity, our artistry comes from this as well.

It is a fundamental ability that is one of the genius traits of the human species but it can also be a bit of an Achilles heel at times.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

If you've ever seen any sci-fi movie, all extra-terrestrials speak English, preferably with a British accent!
It would make sense they'd write in English as well. ;-)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I see the M and C.

I’m not sure I cee the “C” as an intentional letter.

Perhaps this speaks for itself…..

👽🛸🍸
edit on 6-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

i see a cats face and a bunch of rocks in high contrast

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
I think the first time I saw that was on Arthur C Clark's mysterious world an old TV series back when I was a young boy in the 70's or 80's, it's nice to see someone note that, the problem with the analogy is that this track on the moon there is NO wind, it's on a slope so could have rolled BUT UPHILL?.

That track on the Moon is on a slope, but it was not made uphill, as you can see in the original photo below.

(click for the full size image)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: vNex92

I see the M and C.

I’m not sure I cee the “C” as an intentional letter.

Perhaps this speaks for itself…..

👽🛸🍸

If you flip the image 90 degrees clockwise it’s almost like it’s an Egyptian S - interesting.

www.artyfactory.com...
edit on 7-1-2022 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Sorry ArMap….I couldn’t resist

Me while back on Moon Stage A51, final preparations are being done to film another “We REALLY Landed on the Moon” piece…….for all to believe.

👽😆🍸

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I suppose you know the image you posted is a resized and cropped version of the image I posted, right?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yes …. I know.

I did preface it by …..” Sorry ArMap….I couldn’t resist ”…..

I saw it as a canvas for levity.

👽🛸🍸
edit on 8-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

My mistake that clears that up a lot, it really does look like it rolled DOWN that hill after all.

Not sure why I thought that it rolled up hill maybe something I read back on that old site or maybe just a crossed faulty memory but thank you for clearing that up.

Now Ophiuchus 1 is that a secret photo you have smuggled out of area 51+ by any chance, actually it is quite funny and who knows if Musk etc have there way you may just see golf courses on the moon though for the moment it is rather unlikely (and if you are wondering what I am going on about, my eyes are not as good as they used to be and I thought that the set dressing guys in the back of the shot were playing golf or something so yup maybe I need new eye glasses).

edit on 8-1-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join