It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel detects first case of ‘florona’ disease a double infection of Covid-19 and influenza

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Double Infection means they need 2 more shots !! 🥳️🎊

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Your post made me laugh! Thank you.
Did you know bacteria are mutating really quick to become anti-biotic resistant.
My daughter works in a animal virology lab and she was telling me at the outbreak of this 'thing', 18 months ago, that they were finding bacteria, granted in livestock etc, that were now completely evading antibiotic treatment, and the bacteria were mutating at a hell of a pace.
Her actual words were "I'm more concerned about bacteria mutating than I am about this damned virus. Some of these bacteria animals have, we have as humans to. Not good mum."

Bacteria are relatively complex, single-celled creatures, many with a rigid wall, and a thin, rubbery membrane surrounding the fluid inside the cell. They can reproduce on their own. Fossilized records show that bacteria have existed for about 3.5 billion years, and bacteria can survive in different environments, including extreme heat and cold, radioactive waste, and the human body. Most bacteria are harmless, and some actually help by digesting food, destroying disease-causing microbes, fighting cancer cells, and providing essential nutrients. Fewer than 1% of bacteria cause diseases in people.

Now this about viruses...

Viruses are tinier: the largest of them are smaller than the smallest bacteria. All they have is a protein coat and a core of genetic material, either RNA or DNA. Unlike bacteria, viruses can't survive without a host. They can only reproduce by attaching themselves to cells. In most cases, they reprogram the cells to make new viruses until the cells burst and die. In other cases,they turn normal cells into malignant or cancerous cells.

Also unlike bacteria, most viruses do cause disease, and they're quite specific about the cells they attack. For example, certain viruses attack cells in the liver, respiratory system, or blood. In some cases, viruses target bacteria.

Bolded part mine.
So, just mulling here, is the human body producing bacteria to fight the apparent spike in cancer cells after getting vax?
Link to both quotes here

Take that for what you will.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato
Now that would be too obvious and laughable....even the vaccinated would think that was silly!

Can't have that!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I totally saw this coming. Just the other day I made a thread about how MSM outlets were suddenly pushing a story about how the flu has mysteriously returned and started killing people again, and how it would be used as an excuse to push more vaccines.
Called it.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Israel is in bed with Pfizer due to the fact that they needed a country that would be neutral to do their most intense experimentations, but the price is right and Israel politics sold their soul.

What I cannot understand is how people in Israel after been victims before can allow to be experimented on.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376
Isn't it bloody just!
I honestly don't know how to describe how I feel like right now other than describing it thus:
On the inside I feel like I'm going to retreat in full foetal position to some shadowy corner, sucking my thumb, whilst simultaneously cackling like some poor demented hen as I wonder if I am the mad one.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Because they are Israeli's not Jews in my view. But that's a whole different topic of discussion, except for this:
Exactly what you ask immediately counters the 'vaccines are dangerous' argument. Reverse psychology if you will. If the Israeli's are taking it, given their past history, it must be safe. See how that plays out? But maybe all those of the diaspora who accepted the 're-settlement' payments to newly formed Israel were going to be the sacrificial lambs all along from way back. The Jews who chose to remain as part of the diaspora will fare better. Think Dr Zelenko (think I have spelt his name right).
Also, over on another thread it has been mentioned something about "saving Israel for last".
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
riding your motorcycle and you get kit by a little old lady
you get taken to the hospital and the diagnose

cyclerona

cross the street and get hit by a bus
you get taken to the ER and diagnosed with

bucororona

get bit by the neighbor hood dog and you get

pit bullorona

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
i thought juice were supposed to be smart.
like 140 IQ and #.

they keep this up and they will have to ship em back to Africa

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's okay because the 4th shot will sort them out!

VAIDS is becoming very real eh, ATS. Hey detractors where you at? You're all awful quiet these days.

These peoples immune systems are failing, soon to be gone entirely. You'll see worse than this..... I reckon hemorrhagic fever or Ebola.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why isn't it FLUrona?

Methinks, that after blatantly avoiding naming Omicron "Xi"...they want the NEXT one to be associated with FLORida.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Kissing communist china butt hole while crapping on our own nation, something I wonder who the real enemies are.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ive decided I'm getting my shots today....
as in Tequila shots, Vodka shots, and Drambuie shots

The bacteria thing is worrisome, an untreatable bacteria is a scary thing.

had a good friend heart issues, couldn't figure out what it was, did all kinds of tests and meds, nothing was working. Found out he had bacteria in and around his heart. Ramped up the correct meds, and he is still doing great.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thank you,
I'm all the time singing little tunes like that to my cats and dogs. I'll hear a song, or read hear words on and it'll just pop in my head.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I guess if you want to get rid of a majority of the physically weak people, both young and old, combining original covid-19 with the flu is how you do it. Omicron won't work.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IAMTAT

Kissing communist china butt hole while crapping on our own nation, something I wonder who the real enemies are.

NBC and all of its affiliates are singing the praises of communist Beijing china, even though 5 million plus people are dead who wouldn't be, if it were not for China.

Because NBC is carrying the Winter Olympics in february.

Since very few countries had the guts to pull out, I'm praying these Olympics get the lowest global viewership ever.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well, months ago Fauci was talking about combining the flu shot with the vaccine. Maybe it's just money that driving them to vaccinate the entire planet, but the way they're going about it sure causes suspicion and distrust. I know I won't be taking a flu shot, or any other vaccine going forward.

The US has a very long history of experimenting that is often not consistent with life.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
99.9% of the people who are alive today will die of some other cause than covid-19.

It makes you wonder why people are putting so much emphasis on not contracting covid-19, when it will be a lack of exercise, or bad diet, or a car accident that eventually takes them out.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The two viruses are not competative, a lot of people have probably had both at once, the only reason they have not found them together before is because they did not look. They focused on the coronavirus and excluded any other virus as a threat to make the covid virus seem like the threat. My daughter went to the doctors about her flu she thought she had and they took a covid test....it was negative three days later and she was recovering so never went back like the doctor wanted her to....who would go back to a doctor once you were getting better, do doctors think people are stupid, The health insurance had a deductable to meet on all except one health visit a year, which she has a thirty buck copay on the first time.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trust me I wound be watching the communist Olympics, beside that also Apple has gone completely communist china too, remember what the communist wants these private entities will deliver.

Time to boycott Apple products and services, they are going get their spying crap on the I phone soon enough if not already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join