It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadians, We Are Losing This Country FAST - Wake Up Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
A weakening virus. Multiple methods of treatment. "Two weeks to slow the spread". And our country is being torn apart over unscientific feelings promoted by politicians repeatedly caught not wearing masks or social distancing. The blatant tyranny escalates...

Quebec is bringing in the toughest COVID-19 restrictions in the country – including a curfew that will start in time for New Year’s Eve, an end to indoor dining and a ban on gatherings in personal homes – as cases of the Omicron variant of the virus keep surging.

Ontario, Quebec and Alberta are delaying by a few days students’ return to schools next month. And Ontario is limiting the use of polymerase chain reaction (or PCR) COVID-19 tests, even though that will artificially reduce the official tally of daily cases. The provincial government is framing this as a way to protect scarce testing resources.

The (Quebec) Premier announced the curfew at the same briefing. He said it will be in place as of Friday evening and will run from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. each day, with fines ranging as high as $6,000 for violators. There will be exceptions for people whose jobs require them to be out, he said.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Montreal lawyer Viva Frei describes Quebec's harsh new measures as "Fascism" (which he does not due lightly):

Canadians, it is time we stop IGNORING the clear warnings of immigrants from tyrannical nations that it IS HAPPENING HERE. It's time we pull back our BLIND FAITH in authority. Our country is grossly corrupt, and it has been for a long time. Our leaders are LYING to us. The corporate media is LYING to us. Yes, the truth hurts, but my God, what is going to HAPPEN if we don't soon pull our damn heads out of the proverbial sand..!

The Communist Party of China has powerful influence over our media.

Justin Trudeau has publicly admitted to Canada's role in the Great Reset, the World Economic Forum's plan for global communism.

Here's what the World Economic Forum says in their OWN WORDS:

They want national sovereignty to collapse so they can build their new global governance. They soften the impact of the message by presenting it as something which is happening organically. But it's far from that. Our economy in Canada--as with the US, UK, and many other countries simultaneously--is being systematically destroyed under the excuse of unscientific measures to tackle a global pandemic. How convenient. Remember, Nazis took power to protect people from Communists. Communists took power to protect people from Fascists. A crisis is always needed to justify tyranny.

The 'Berlin Wall' was actually called the Anti-fascist Protection Rampart. If you were against something called the Berlin Wall you might sound level-headed. But if you speak against something called the Anti-fascist Protection Rampart, well, you must be a fascist! See how that works? Those who speak out against the current Covid mandates are called 'anti-vaxxers'. If you are against this particular vaccine, or the enforcement of it on the Canadian public against their will, you must be an irrational science-denying flat earther! It's dumb, but if enough outspoken imbeciles will call you out for expressing such opinions, that's enough to keep many people quiet. No one likes being singled out, much less ganged up on.

Divide and conquer, the oldest trick in the tyrant's handbook. Signal to your critics for all the lowly scumbags looking to feel important, and suddenly all the directionless scoundrels have an empowering social mission to intimidate and defame your enemies. They get rewarded with woke points. It's disturbingly easy and effective. And it's nothing new. This is all happening right in front of our eyes. Our country is collapsing. If we don't start rising up, peaceful and united and strong, we are going to lose everything we hold sacred.

Canadian soldiers like my grandfather fought the Nazis tooth and nail. They went through hell in so many ways--sleep deprived, starving, thirsty, wounded, shell-shocked, mourning their fallen friends, pieces of their humanity broken or lost in a vat of darkness they fear might consume them. Facing death, capture and torture, they pressed on. And on. And on. Ear-piercing explosions. Heart wrenching groans by their brothers in war as they suffer long, agonizing deaths beside them while they fight on. And on into the night. These men entered as brave spirits to fight great evil, and they were shaped into warriors of prolific endurance beyond the imagination of common people. They fought for freedom. For country. For a better world.

And now we're letting a virus destroy our nation. A virus, people. Even at its worst it wasn't the Black Plague. Our rights and freedoms be damned because we're emotional about this. The media tells us fear trumps critical thinking. And you're not...an anti-vaxxer, are you..?

Over a virus. The Greatest Generation would be ASHASMED of us.

Come on, Canadians! This country is worth fighting for!
edit on 31-12-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Sorry to hear such news. I always liked fishing in Canada.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

S+F for your comment.

On this,

And now we're letting a virus destroy our nation.

though, I don't think you're on the mark.

IMO, Canada was an early victim of "progressive" infiltration and subversion. That condition has gone on for so long now that the road back can only be difficult.

Not going to be any easier with your neighbor to the south also undermined by this vile political swill.

Respect for your grandfather's service. Places like the Scheldt Estuary and the Reichswald were awful back then.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Been like this for many years now.y gut says it's too late

edit on 31-12-2021 by hombero because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2021 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Not that many years...
Things only started getting extreme with the whole brexit/trump era

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I find it very fishy about the shortage of PCR tests.The same line about them and lateral flow tests is being told in the UK.
You might even think that western nations are all following the same playbook,cough,cough WEF.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I don’t watch the news at all anymore. Been kicked off the outrage machine ( Twitter ) for posting CoNViD facts, never had an FB. But it’s weird I talk too everyone in my neighborhood, at stores in lineups, on transit. I talk too everyone, and crazy thing is….. you talk too humans in my city, and your hard pressed even amongst the young and old too find many even slightly scared of the newest MEDIA PROPAGANDA!!! Still no refrigerator trucks with bullhorns screaming “Bring out your dead!! “

Still our useless releaser of crocodile tears Bonny Henry the communist # gets on TV and rambles on about cases I hear day in day out cases of the common cold, not deaths, but cases of the sniffles. I over it I’m worn out. I never once complied with any of the bulls hit and tonight I will comply even less.

Tonight as I light my fireworks and bang my pans I will sing the song the battle cry of those who reject tyranny and reject being held hostage by the media eaters and mouth breathers.

🎶YOU CAN TAKE YOUR VACCINE MANDATES… AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS!🎶
🎶YOU CAN TAKE YOUR VACCINE MANDATES… AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS!🎶
🎶YOU CAN TAKE YOUR VACCINE MANDATES!🎶 (X3)

(and with glorious finish each time) AAAANNNNDDD

🎶SHOOOOOVVVE THEEEEM UP YOOOOOOUUUURR ASSSSSS!!!🎶

As long as people comply, the longer we’ll stay under the boot of stupidity.

CANADIANS SPEAK UP! END THE GAME OF SIMON SAYS FOR RETARDS!!

SaneThinking

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Banning gatherings in peoples homes is going way too far! That is horrible...such an invasion of freedom.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

And now we're letting a virus destroy our nation.

It's exposed that there are so many problems in Canada. More problems than we thought, that are way worse than we thought.
In Alberta, we haven't had any form of bus service outside of the main cities since Greyhound pulled out. Nothing but our own vehicles, which they don't really want us driving because of "climate crap".

Our ambulance service across the entire country is stressed to the point that it's up to hours of waiting time.
We have hospitals shutting down at night, and sending patients over to the next town. Don't have an emergency health problem outside of business hours, the doc is out.

There's a doctor and nursing shortage because of the way the government sets up our healthcare, and they're not adding any more students in, so our shortage is only getting worse. Now they're sick and burned out, and we're insisting doctors come to work sick, because a sick doc is better than no doc, yeah, that'll help....

There's a housing crisis, nowhere near enough houses.
Except for those houses that became empty because people were forced out of work and didn't have supports.

Our homeless population is growing and it's too bloody cold up here for a bunch of homeless camps..

This country needs a few billion dollars thrown at it to fix a stupid amount of problems, infrastructure (BC fires, floods, washouts, etc)

Supply chain, inflation is insane, food insecurities, energy insecurities, still major water problems in many communities.

We're a mess up here, we're just realizing how much of a mess

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
Banning gatherings in people's homes is going way too far! That is horrible...such an invasion of freedom.

And the curfew for liquor sales in some provinces takes effect at 11 pm tonight! That's pure stupidity, which this virus is exposing everywhere. At least wait a day or so after new years...

No one is going to listen to that, and in some provinces, I don't think anything is enforced.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Leadership issues. Everywhere. Every single "leader" in this country from federal to provincial to city etc...are all severely incompetent and not fit to run a 7-11. Why do we allow this? These people are so easily influenced and bought.

It starts there, we need real leaders to come forward...if there are any that would even want the job. This is not just a problem in Canada...clearly.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Canadian soldiers like my grandfather fought the Nazis tooth and nail. They went through hell in so many ways--sleep deprived, starving, thirsty, wounded, shell-shocked, mourning their fallen friends, pieces of their humanity broken or lost in a vat of darkness they fear might consume them. Facing death, capture and torture, they pressed on. And on. And on. Ear-piercing explosions. Heart wrenching groans by their brothers in war as they suffer long, agonizing deaths beside them while they fight on. And on into the night. These men entered as brave spirits to fight great evil, and they were shaped into warriors of prolific endurance beyond the imagination of common people. They fought for freedom. For country. For a better world.

And now we're letting a virus destroy our nation. A virus, people. Even at its worst it wasn't the Black Plague.

Great thread passionately and clearly argued. The above well-written paragraph got me bro and deserves some extra kudos.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Another over reaction that makes little sense. According to the CDC,

the majority of SARS-CoV-2 transmission occurs early in the course of illness, generally in the 1-2 days prior to onset of symptoms and the 2-3 days after.

Makes a whole lot of sense to gather people that think they may be infectious, together for hours, waiting for a test.

As far as family being together, you know how dangerous families being together is. They might talk to each other, and they may learn to think for themselves.

I say it is time for folks to wake up and just say, "NO!"

It is time for folk to get mad as Hell, and time for them to not take it anymore.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133
Leadership issues. Everywhere. Every single "leader" in this country from federal to provincial to city etc...are all severely incompetent and not fit to run a 7-11. Why do we allow this? These people are so easily influenced and bought.

It starts there, we need real leaders to come forward...if there are any that would even want the job. This is not just a problem in Canada...clearly.

What we need first, is for people to stop following the insanity of bad leaders.

We don't need leaders to step up. We don't need saviors.

They are useless, when the population of people have given up, given in, and do nothing, while they wait for someone to do something.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I feel your pain and I sympathize. We have the same thing happening, only faster I fear.

A nation founded on the principle of freedom from tyranny. It sounds perfect, doesn't it? Too bad the elected have elevated themselves beyond their station to enter the realm of tyranny. Those entrusted with our liberty have become the great usurpers of freedom. Like crooked cops, they protect each other while abusing their authority to further their own desires at our expense. And when we try to correct these injustices, we are unfairly characterized as terrorists for being a threat to their tyrannical endeavors.

The fiendish device of this machination is of the most insulting and treacherous design. It masquerades as care and compassion, assistance and aid, protection and piety. In reality it is pure evil, preying upon the weak, the elderly and infirmed, the subjugated, the disenfranchised, the children of this world. Children borne into a world never having known true liberty, ​and as such, do not recognize when the little liberty that remains is slowly taken from them.

And that is the measure of this vile manifestation. We exist among the culmination of this pursuit. An incursion upon our rights that has lasted decades. Only slow erosion over a lengthy period of time could result in something so immense. The Grand Canyon could not be created in one fell swoop. It must be slowly, patiently, chipped at until it is complete. And when the figure set in stone finally realizes what is happening, there isn't enough liberty left to mount a reasonable defense. We must ask permission from our dictators to challenge them, on their playing field, by their rules.

Game over.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Canada is controlled by Fauci, Biden and CNN.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Also Trudeau is another excommunicated Catholic, don’t expect much from him.

edit on 31-12-2021 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Hopefully this escalation of tyranny will be stopped before too long.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes it's been escalating for some time. Many 'rational' Canadians have been misled into following an extreme political perspective by the media and these people are in denial that this is the case. They are impossible to get through to. It's infuriating.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I fear it may also be too late. All our major political parties and corporate media are onboard with it. I think a great many Canadians see through some of the lies but they don't get how dire it is that we turn this around fast.

Wish I knew what we could do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join