It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
A jury has convicted Ghislaine Maxwell, the longtime associate of serial sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, on five of six counts related to the alleged abuse and trafficking of underage girls.
Maxwell faced a six-count indictment for allegedly conspiring with and aiding Epstein in his sexual abuse of underage girls between 1994 and 2004. She has been held without bail since her arrest in July 2020 and has pleaded not guilty to the charges.
originally posted by: dandandat2
I feel so much safer for my and the worlds children now that a low level sex trafficker has been convicted and zero percent of her high end clientele have been named and brought to justice. Everything is now right in the world.
1. Guilty of Conspiracy to Entice Minors to Travel to Engage in Illegal Sex Acts.
2. Not Guilty of Enticement of Minor to Travel to Engage in Illegal Sex Acts.
3. Guilty of Conspiracy to Transport Minors with Intent to Engage in Criminal Sexual Activity.
4. Guilty of Transportation of a Minor with Intent to Engage in Criminal Sexual Activity.
5. Guilty of Sex Trafficking Conspiracy.
6. Guilty of Sex Trafficking of a Minor.
(Maxwell also faces two perjury charges to be tried at a later date)
For anyone who has not been paying attention, none of the expected bombshells dropped. There was a clear and concerted effort between the plaintiffs, defense and judge to keep everything as tight lipped as possible.
originally posted by: DAVID64
Anybody want to start the bidding on how long she'll last before "committing suicide" ?
I can see the headlines ...
"She just couldn't live with her guilt and shame"
Right. Charles Manson had more shame than this POS.