It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Hires 24 Theologians To Study Public Reaction To Aliens - Disclosure Coming?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Is disclosure finally coming? Official admittance about UFO's, aliens, abductions, and Government coverups? At long last?

Between heaven and Earth, where do aliens fit in?

That’s the question that NASA hopes theologians at the Center for Theological Inquiry (CTI) in Princeton, New Jersey, can answer, in a recent effort to understand how humans will react to news that intelligent life exists on other planets.

University of Cambridge religious scholar Rev. Dr. Andrew Davison, who also holds a doctorate in biochemistry from Oxford, is one of the 24 theologians enlisted to help with the project, the Times UK reported last week.

With NASA’s support, CTI’s director Will Storrar said they’d hoped to see “serious scholarship being published in books and journals” to come out on the subject, answering to the “profound wonder and mystery and implication of finding microbial life on another planet.”

nypost.com...

It might be an opportune time politically for disclosure as to help distract the public from the economy and corruption around them. Conspiracy theories have floated around for several years now that the New World Order/Great Reset group would fabricate a false alien invasion as to justify stripping away everyone's freedom. Official acknowledgement of aliens would be a wise first step, if this theory is correct, because it would allow the public time to accept them as reality before frightening them with a hoax alien invasion. I'm not saying this theory is true, but at this point, it easily could be.

I've been waiting for official acknowledgement for decades now because I have personally witnessed UFO's, I know they exist, and I hope that knowledge that we are not alone might enlighten humankind to look beyond short-sighted greed and insecurities. There is so much more to life, so much mystery in the Universe to explore, and endless possibilities to consider.

The U.S. Navy has recently opened up a bit about their knowledge of UFO's, even releasing some evidence to the public.

edit on 28-12-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
seems to me that they have done this before. and that they figured in the end, that if they admitted to aliens that it would cause mass panic around the world. so i guess now they are doing so again (wonder if they actually do it every few years, to check), seeing if the reaction would be any better.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Here's a question for ya:

Why would a space agency whose main purpose is to turn its gaze outwards to the heavens in the pursuit of scientific discovery suddenly redirect its attention on how to handle the people down below from a spiritual context?

Does it fall within their scope of responsibilities to hire religious spin doctors to indoctrinate the masses concerning reality?

This is like if Disneyland were to start hosting the Nobel prize ceremony.

Do we need to soften the blow of truth for the proclaimers of the true truth?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Because they know, and have known, that these things are demonic.

They've known it for a long time.... The theologians are probably casting demons out of the employees......

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Nice OP. Thank you. This is solid ATS territory. Use to be.

Anyway I figure if -

A. IF NASA “hired” 24 theologians. It means they ain’t from space. At least not our new neighbors that we’ll be “shown”. Classic Deflection tactic here folks….

B. It means that there is serious concern as to harness this “new” knowledge to keep all of mankind subverted into a new crafted reality for another millennia or two.

What a wild ride this $h!t is.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Here's a question for ya:

Why would a space agency whose main purpose is to turn its gaze outwards to the heavens in the pursuit of scientific discovery suddenly redirect its attention on how to handle the people down below from a spiritual context?

Does it fall within their scope of responsibilities to hire religious spin doctors to indoctrinate the masses concerning reality?

This is like if Disneyland were to start hosting the Nobel prize ceremony.

Do we need to soften the blow of truth for the proclaimers of the true truth?
B O O M.

Over the target amigo.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

That's gold!

Men of the cloth chasing down scientists to rid them of the supernatural like their hair suddenly caught on fire.

We're going to have to redirect the build back better bill!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Timcast IRL podcast clip on this news story.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

It would freak out a great many people. It is odd for NASA to research it themselves.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I believe aliens and UFO's are supernatural activity from another dimension. I always point to “Hunt For The Skinwalker” and “The Mothman Prophecies" for this. But based on my own experiences, UFO's appeared more like shapeshifting orbs/spheres of pure energy than technological.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Very possible in my view. I believe they are entities for sure.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Isn’t that “people will panic” line a bit exaggerated for this day and age? Sure, in the fifties, when people still thought that Mars had canals (due to inferior optics), and believed hostile little green men visited earth doing anal probes.The only one’s who’ll panic, are those who think they are in control. It is they who stand to lose everything, imo.

They must know, or at least suspect, that a highly evolved, intelligent (hopefully benevolent) race, will probably have a problem with the way we’re governed. They can’t afford (uncontrolled) logic and wisdom reaching the public, or GOD forbid, people questioning faith, possibly causing the religious institutions to lose grip on the minds of their flock. It is their worst nightmare. They rather have hostile visitors, so that they can use it to their advantage, by amplifying and then exploiting people’s fear. It’s happening now!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

It would freak out a great many people. It is odd for NASA to research it themselves.
Agreed. Seems like only the biggest issue facing mankind outside of our own extinction. Which funny enough will be wrought by ourselves.

Anyway, back to the OP, and to my point, why only 2 dozen? Lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I believe aliens and UFO's are supernatural activity from another dimension. I always point to “Hunt For The Skinwalker” and “The Mothman Prophecies" for this. But based on my own experiences, UFO's appeared more like shapeshifting orbs/spheres of pure energy than technological.
Interesting to note, BigFoot enthusiasts have many tales of strange colored orbs zipping through dark and dank old-world forests. I e during possible encounters.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Because three dozen would have been overkill? lol It seems like a sign of overreaction. Who knows what's really going on behind the scenes. Maybe the Biden Admin. need this to come out as a distraction, so they are insisting on it. NASA will announce it so the Gov can play dumb to having known about it. Maybe NASA is being pressured not only to admit it, take all the questions and backlash, but also to do public relations to smooth over public backlash by religious groups. NASA is made up of scientists, so they feel completely out of their league. So they gather two dozen theologians because it seems scientifically more likely to garner more realistic insight than three lol. But this is just me thinking aloud.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I know. Often these different kinds of phenomena seem related. I suspect none of them are what they seem.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Tribes have always utilized their shaman for such purposes come to think of it.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
Isn’t that “people will panic” line a bit exaggerated for this day and age? Sure, in the fifties, when people still thought that Mars had canals (due to inferior optics), and believed hostile little green men visited earth doing anal probes.The only one’s who’ll panic, are those who think they are in control. It is they who stand to lose everything, imo.

They must know, or at least suspect, that a highly evolved, intelligent (hopefully benevolent) race, will probably have a problem with the way we’re governed. They can’t afford (uncontrolled) logic and wisdom reaching the public, or GOD forbid, people questioning faith, possibly causing the religious institutions to lose grip on the minds of their flock. It is their worst nightmare. They rather have hostile visitors, so that they can use it to their advantage, by amplifying and then exploiting people’s fear. It’s happening now!

When you say “hostile visitors”, are you suggesting that Von Bronn’s speculation that WW3 would be ushered in and beset the globe due to an “alien invasion”?

Asking for a few billion natives.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I know. Often these different kinds of phenomena seem related. I suspect none of them are what they seem.
I suspect you’re right. Probably why I loved X-files and didn’t check out Fringe way back when.

One was genuine “I want to believe”

The other was predictive programming I sensed.
edit on 28-12-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Yes. That was always the shaman's role. Well, that and healing. The modern Western World version would be priest or exorcist, I suppose. Or perhaps a clairvoyant.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join