It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Hires 24 Theologians To Study Public Reaction To Aliens - Disclosure Coming?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: slatesteam

Because three dozen would have been overkill? lol It seems like a sign of overreaction. Who knows what's really going on behind the scenes. Maybe the Biden Admin. need this to come out as a distraction, so they are insisting on it. NASA will announce it so the Gov can play dumb to having known about it. Maybe NASA is being pressured not only to admit it, take all the questions and backlash, but also to do public relations to smooth over public backlash by religious groups. NASA is made up of scientists, so they feel completely out of their league. So they gather two dozen theologians because it seems scientifically more likely to garner more realistic insight than three lol. But this is just me thinking aloud.
Here’s another angle.

If they’re shoving “science” down our collective gullet lately, then why in the hell would they turn to religious insight now?

Is that not a bit f’ing odd? Talk about 180 degrees.

“Krrrch! Houston. We have a problem”

“We’re on it. We got theologians!”
edit on 28-12-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I loved The X-files. Not sure what exactly was happening behind the show. I've heard that Chris Carter got story ideas from FBI agents. But he would deny this.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Interesting for sure. It's possible NASA knows nothing more about these aliens/entities than anyone else does. If the role of NASA has been politicized by the radicals, as everything else has been, then perhaps it's become their job to convince the public that literal aliens from outer space exist. So maybe it's really less about figuring out how to handle it delicately and more about how to persuade enough people into believing it. This possibility leads to dark places.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Interesting for sure. It's possible NASA knows nothing more about these aliens/entities than anyone else does. If the role of NASA has been politicized by the radicals, as everything else has been, then perhaps it's become their job to convince the public that literal aliens from outer space exist. So maybe it's really less about figuring out how to handle it delicately and more about how to persuade enough people into believing it. This possibility leads to dark places.
Yes. It’s also possible they’re the proxy and “toe in the pool” so to speak.

NASA handles all this because:

In other words aliens are from outer space right? Jetsons, Lost In Space, War of the Worlds, Star Wars, Independence Day, etc. but. We all agree….they are from space right?

We’ve been told this forevah-evah.

But. What if they weren’t.

I mean right?

edit on 28-12-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Sounds like a group of people are about to get paid with tax dollars to do a whole lot of nothing. Typical government job that won’t amount to anything.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Nobody think it's overkill to use Theologians to gauge our reaction to Microbes?
Really?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Sounds like a group of people are about to get paid with tax dollars to do a whole lot of nothing. Typical government job that won’t amount to anything.

Separation of Church and State?

Maybe?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Nobody think it's overkill to use Theologians to gauge our reaction to Microbes?
Really?
If you talkin Metacholrians, then I feel ya.

Otherwise sup with them Mitochondria? Always giving us life through ATP and the electron-transfer that make this pixelated convo a thing? It’s all kinda amazing sometimes.

Yadda know?

#science

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Sounds like NASA hasn't spent all of last year's budget and it will get cut if it's not spent.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Seems appropriate to me. Need to get the gist on how the religious nut jobs will react when they are told they are not special. Of course their leaders aren't any better but they might help keep the furore down.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

With the launch of the James Webb space telescope the discovery of Alien life just got one step closer , this initiative seems to be aimed at the discovery of intelligent life existing on other planets and JWST is set up to discover that , if we discover microbes on Mars there's always the possibility that we sent them there but if we find bio-signatures on a planet light years away we will have found ET , intelligent or not.

I think that discovery will come sooner rather than later.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Why do you need disclosure if you have the evidence for you yourself to believe?

At this point, why would you believe anything from any government. Probably another play for control to feed off of and monopolize the found power of covid lockdowns and mandates. Oh, the big bad aliens are coming. We must unite the world.

Grow up, and believe what you want to believe when there is credible evidence.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The photo of a clear futuristic helicopter then image flipped. Shows a girl in bed or for relations on the opposite side a lightsaber but hey go walk around and see shadows ghost are for real or what ever. Don't need the habitat to tell me I'm free to be traded far out elons got 4 cameras on one phone to tell me I'm getting a better future.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Seems appropriate to me. Need to get the gist on how the religious nut jobs will react when they are told they are not special. Of course their leaders aren't any better but they might help keep the furore down.

Or how the government can get people to lock themselves up and take experimental vaccines under mandates and remove all liability from big pharmaceutical? And dispose of all aspects that make us human? Not being by the bed side of a dying loved one so they can die alone.

Something like this over a mask….

‘Karen’ filmed hitting and spitting at 80-year-old unmasked man on Delta flight

www.independent.co.uk...

It’s not “religion”

It’s the extreme idiots found any any aspect of society.

Is “disclosure” a religion of government faith…..

edit on 28-12-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 28-12-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Easyeaster

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The truth is we are living in an open air asylum.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If NASA announces microbes or even an intelligence comparable to ours, I don’t see an overreaction. The response might even be relief, i.e. “About time they admitted it”.

However if it’s “They make our best quantum physics look Stone Age, and they’re hostile”, then we’ll indeed need those theologians.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I guess there aren't any chaplains in the Space Force..

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

If NASA is really hiring 24 theologians, they are not hiring them to gauge reaction. They are hiring them to manufacture reaction.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: Easyeaster

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join