It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My podcast - Pursuit of the Paranormal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hi all,

I have been on ATS for just over 17 years and whilst I don't post much, I do try and get on and read topics. Its been a sh*tty couple of years for everyone but it have allowed me the opportunity to start discussing a series of topics on a podcast related to the Paranormal and all associated branches off of it including UFO's, Cryptids and everything in-between.

Pursuit of The Paranormal Podcast

If you fancy checking it out, that would be awesome. We have recently been nominated for an award and just celebrated our first birthday.

If you have any experiences you think we should cover or if you fancy coming on to talk to us, let me know.

Thanks in advance

Greg

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gregandgemma

Thanks, brother, will do! When a member has been a member for almost more years than they remember then they're definitely a member to remember.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thank you. Would welcome any feedback. New episode dropping in 5 mins!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'll definitely check it out, I've actually been on pursuit for a while now for a good paranormal/ufo/weird sh*t podcast. I hope it goes well, good luck!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Great, I will support and listen to the podcast.

As a footnote, I just completed reading: Unexplained: Supernatural Stories for Uncertain Times. By Richard MacLean Smith, Sceptre: 2019.

It adds on the cover: "Based on the world's spookiest podcast".

I haven't checked out the podcast, but the book is recommendable.
Many old cases with surprising updates.

I like podcasts to go to sleep to, because you can switch off the blue-lights and appliances and have your chosen thematic radio show.
Or creepy bedtime story ... if you wish.
edit on 27-12-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Listening to the ouija board one right now

BTW, I’m the National Chief Investigator for MUFON Canada.
If you ever want to discuss UFOs and the phenomenon, drop me a dm.
edit on 27-12-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Great, I will support and listen to the podcast.

As a footnote, I just completed reading: Unexplained: Supernatural Stories for Uncertain Times. By Richard MacLean Smith, Sceptre: 2019.

It adds on the cover: "Based on the world's spookiest podcast".

I haven't checked out the podcast, but the book is recommendable.
Many old cases with surprising updates.

I like podcasts to go to sleep to, because you can switch off the blue-lights and appliances and have your chosen thematic radio show.
Or creepy bedtime story ... if you wish.

There's a YouTube channel called "Bedtime Stories" that is pretty good, some you've probably heard about some I personally have not. And also on Spotify, there's "The dark paranormal," that's has some good stories, well told.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i love podcasts and have listened to more than I can count. Will give yours a try thanks for letting us know!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
good for you. I will check it out. My favorite Podcast is sasquatch chronicles. You should reach out to Wes he promotes new podcasts. a reply to: Gregandgemma

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I listened to the Florida skunk ape episode 9, You're more or less repeating known knowledge. Would help if you had a guest on that actually had an experience with a 'skunk ape'. Also the guy on the right needs to relax and the one on the left needs to talk more.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

Thanks. The Paranormal Unites States shorts are mainly one of us talking about known weird stuff per state. The normal ones are us in long format, not talking and discussing. Was mainly a way for us non US folk to see some of the strange stuff that happens in each state of the US. Hence its only 10 mins approx in length per episode.

Appreciate the feedback though

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Thank you. Appreciate it

top topics

join