It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 4th Shot, 2nd booster shot all within 1 year

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
At what point do we say this is enough already?

Hospital Launches 2nd Booster Shot

Intro to article

An Israeli hospital administered fourth COVID-19 vaccine doses to a test group of health workers on Monday, in what it called the first major study into whether a second round of boosters will help contend with the fast-spreading Omicron variant.

Are we going to be hooked on perpetual boosters forever ?
At what cost to our natural immunity ?
Will they keep changing the definition of those "fully vaccinated", every time a new booster shot comes out?
Imagine being 6 shots in, and a person has to get their first shot, now you have to wait 2 years to be "fully vaccinated" it's beyond stupid at this point.
edit on 27-12-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

But the vaccine is effective?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The tenth one should provide some level of immunity. It's on a wait-and-see basis I suppose, and in the meantime the most prudent thing to do is to force 100 percent compliance and participation in the grand experiment.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The CDC is finally admitting that covid-19 is a nothing burger for 99% of americans.

They just reduced the quarantine from 10 days to 5 days for anyone who finds out they've been exposed to covid-19... or have contracted the covid-19 bug.

Government is so slow. It's best not to look to them for guidance on anything.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Their lost, let them have em.

Imagine how much space and how free we can all be if the injected ones, possibly even 70% of the population is gone in a couple of years?

Silver linings.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I take one every morning now, if they'll give me one I'll take it. Why wouldn't I? It's super effective and totally safe. I'll stop getting boosters when they squirt out of my eye holes. Now if you would excuse me I've had unexplained bouts of explosive diarrhea coupled with fainting and progeria.... Probably because you won't get vaxxed...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Once you're addicted to the drugs, you can't quit or you will die.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Do they have a such a thing as a portable intravenous injection unit that I can take with me everywhere I go?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

This time next year it will be the 27th dose and 13th booster for the Walking Dead.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

This is clearly a bioweapon attack on free people by elites, anyone denying this is either stupid or a government shill.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't give them ideas...

vaccine implants, that constantly deliver a small amount of mRna into your system. Implanted in your thigh, only takes 15 minutes, and you're out the door. Quicker than a vasectomy and with almost the same results!!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That doesn't roll out till next year.

I wish I was kidding but I can just see people dragging an IV around with them like some do with an oxygen bottle.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

we must have max vax for the super deadly omicron variant.

link to horrible death and mayhem.

a fact check just to keep facts, ....factual.

Contrary to online claims, the Omicron variant of COVID-19 does not have a 100% survival rate, as some social media users suggest. The variant identified by the World Health Organization as a variant of concern on November 26, 2021, has been a contributing factor in worldwide deaths.

A misleading statement published to Facebook, which reads: “The survival rate for Omicron currently is 100%! You’re statistically more likely to die from literally anything else” is viewable here .

not true.

Reuters coverage of deaths attributed to Omicron in the United Kingdom can be seen here . According to the Dec. 22 report, 129 people are hospitalized and 14 died, per an announcement from junior health minister Gillian Keegan.

In Israel (here), a hospital confirmed the first known death in the country of a patient with the Omicron variant of COVID-19, who is said to have suffered from several serious pre-existing conditions. The death of an unvaccinated Harris County, Texas man surfaced on Monday, Dec. 20 (here) and is reported to be the first U.S. death attributed to the Omicron variant.

perhaps some brain dead KIWI will come along and set you right on how deadly the Omicron variant really is. So far, it looks like if you are on deaths door AND you get sick, you have a chance of being super sick, or even dying. So even if you are tripple vaxxed, best get some more juice. If some is good, more is better.
edit on 27-12-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It`s basically acupuncture .....

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse

Do they have a such a thing as a portable intravenous injection unit that I can take with me everywhere I go?

I like your style, main line straight to the ole ticker!

For real though, these people have to have some kind of limit, everyone has a limit. For example mine was -1, I met that when I got covid in the beginning. Oh well, may faucis peace be upon them....

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I hear John Cleese when I read that.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So when does it/do they start working?

I wanna get all eleventeen at once dontchaknow.

Also: can anyone gimme info/stats&data on when we ever had a vaccine that required such updating in such a short amount of time?

Coulda sworn these vaccine developments take years…

Edit: oh. Wait a sec. CDC updating what a “vaccine” is you say?

Oh goody. Nvm then. We cool.

edit on 27-12-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
the COVID19 which sprang from the CoronaVirus (so they say) has been treated as a ELE-flu/plague from the Get-Go

It's like the WHO & NIH knew that the Covid19 came through the CERN Collider instead of the Wuhan Wet Market in China

do you think that the COVID19 jumped into this dimension from the High Energy CERN Collider and is definitely 'Alien' to Earth People ??

What previous seasonal Flu Virus had to have this many evolved immunizations and 3 levels of Boosters in a 24 month period

None comes to mind

ever ponder what the 3 'woes' of Revelation Prophecy were ? could COVID be from another universe right beside ours ?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the COVID19 which sprang from the CoronaVirus (so they say) has been treated as a ELE-flu/plague from the Get-Go

It's like the WHO & NIH knew that the Covid19 came through the CERN Collider instead of the Wuhan Wet Market in China

do you think that the COVID19 jumped into this dimension from the High Energy CERN Collider and is definitely 'Alien' to Earth People ??

What previous seasonal Flu Virus had to have this many evolved immunizations and 3 levels of Boosters in a 24 month period

None comes to mind

ever ponder what the 3 'woes' of Revelation Prophecy were ? could COVID be from another universe right beside ours ?
Maybe. But I’m guessing it was that BSL-4 lab in Wuhan with external revenue sources from Campbell’s soup and Co with which they gave a well-known virus that had been coexisting with humans for millennia some news tires and rims.

Also Event 201 and stuff.

Occams razor and all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join