It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 4th Shot, 2nd booster shot all within 1 year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Around the world : thousands of folks are having nightmares, about trying to check-in for a flight, or get-in to the movies, resto, gym, or wherever they took the Jab™ , to get their Vax-Pass™ accepted entrance : then Beep-Beep-Beep !!

" Sir : you Vax-Pass™ has expired, you can't enter. "
" But it was good just yesterday, I swear ! "
" Sorry sir. Rules are rules. "
" But I was busy, then my wife..."
" Oh ! It says that you received three notices to get your 8th booster, but still didn't go ? You are now considered an unclean one, an Unvaxxed™ "
" But I was gonna go, I just... "
" Security !!! "

Play stupid games : win stupid prizes.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Once you're addicted to the drugs, you can't quit or you will die.

Remember auntie Nancy ?
" Just say no to drugs. "

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So 1 + 1 = 4 now, right? Time for that ReboosterBoost Tm. Don't worry, they are working on a catchy tune and dance routine. The ReboosterBoost will be the hit video of 2022. Prime time ads on National news until after Wheel of Torture are secured for a solid month AND it will be embedded in several new videogame releases ensuring the desired target audience.
Update: Frank Oz has generously donated the services of The Count for this public health campaign. Updated update: Martin agency has plans for using pro golfers hitting unvaxxed cavemen with golf balls while shouting "FOUR!". The quadruple jabbed will love it.

Personal Eta: my imagination gets so carried away by these ideas it's ridiculous. Here's the ad screenplay: group of hungry cavemen walking through woods only finding old bones, sticks and rocks as various members bite each with predictable results (broken teeth on rock). They approach a clearing and see vultures circling above and the group wanders on to a putting green while looking up. Golfer at tee shouts "fore!" and smacks the ball. Pan back to group looking towards the golfer as they heard him hear ball incoming which strikes an individual on the head, knocking them out. All are so hungry the fight over the ball stepping on the dead member. The big leader with giant club then takes the ball and looking back up to the vultures gives reverent look of thanks before biting down on his heaven sent egg. He too breaks his teeth which fall out much to the groups laughter. Back the golfers a cart arrives carrying 3 golfers who say "mind if we join?". "Just us 4?" one asks, while they all tee up their balls for the drive. In unison they tee off shouting "fore!" but much louder attracting the cave group attention again. We go back to group which has stopped laughing after a couple more were beaten to death by the now enraged leader...now we hear approaching golf balls which strike several more members including the leader. This leaves 3 alive who fall to their knees making supplicating gestures to the circling vultures overhead. Back to our golf group of 4 where they tee off again. Repeat incoming balls killing 2. The sole survivor then run away to woods to safety. Back at the golf group one remarks "physics ya know? Out of that whole group only 1 believes in science".

This is what I have to put up with in my head.
edit on 27-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Around the world : thousands of folks are having nightmares, about trying to check-in for a flight, or get-in to the movies, resto, gym, or wherever they took the Jab™ , to get their Vax-Pass™ accepted entrance : then Beep-Beep-Beep !!

" Sir : you Vax-Pass™ has expired, you can't enter. "
" But it was good just yesterday, I swear ! "
" Sorry sir. Rules are rules. "
" But I was busy, then my wife..."
" Oh ! It says that you received three notices to get your 8th booster, but still didn't go ? You are now considered an unclean one, an Unvaxxed™ "
" But I was gonna go, I just... "
" Security !!! "

Play stupid games : win stupid prizes.

Eh. Looks like 3,000+ flight for the Holiday were cancelled due to global warming and the vaccine is working for flight personnel so very well.

They can just do that ya know.

Screw everyone over just like that.

But. I heard it’s the unvaxxed’ fault actually. Checks out.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Australia have in order enough vaccine to give every citizen 2 doses a year for 7 years - apparently. Or that’s 4 over 3.5 years. Yeah, it’s not going away.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Poor experimental subjects their brain is going to turn to mulch after all thar synthetic crap.

what I do not understand is how the Israelis let their leaders do experiments on them.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
So 1 + 1 = 4 now, right? Time for that ReboosterBoost Tm. Don't worry, they are working on a catchy tune and dance routine. The ReboosterBoost will be the hit video of 2022. Prime time ads on National news until after Wheel of Torture are secured for a solid month AND it will be embedded in several new videogame releases ensuring the desired target audience.
Update: Frank Oz has generously donated the services of The Count for this public health campaign. Updated update: Martin agency has plans for using pro golfers hitting unvaxxed cavemen with golf balls while shouting "FOUR!". The quadruple jabbed will love it.

Personal Eta: my imagination gets so carried away by these ideas it's ridiculous. Here's the ad screenplay: group of hungry cavemen walking through woods only finding old bones, sticks and rocks as various members bite each with predictable results (broken teeth on rock). They approach a clearing and see vultures circling above and the group wanders on to a putting green while looking up. Golfer at tee shouts "fore!" and smacks the ball. Pan back to group looking up to hear sailing ball incoming which strikes an individual on the head, knocking them out. All are so hungry the fight over the ball stepping on the dead member. The big leader with giant club then takes the ball and looking back up to the vultures gives reverent look of thanks before biting down on his heaven sent egg. He too breaks his teeth which fall out much to the groups laughter. Back the golfers a cart arrives carrying 3 golfers who say "mind if we join?". "Just us 4?" one asks, while they all tee up their balls for the drive. In unison they tee off and we go back to group which has stopped laughing after a couple more were beaten to death by the now enraged leader...now we hear approaching golf balls which strike several more members including the leader. This leaves 3 alive who fall to their knees making supplicating gestures to the circling vultures overhead. Back to our golf group of 4 where they tee off again. Repeat incoming balls killing 2. The sole survivor then run away to woods to safety. Back at the golf group one remarks "physics ya know? some idiots just don't believe in science".

Great material for a new thread mate :
" Help Big-Harma™ sell and market Jabs™ and Boosters™, by finding catchy names, and advertising ideas ! "

PS : Can totally relate to the creative-thinking tangents...LoL !!
Loved yours.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: M5xaz

I hear John Cleese when I read that.

One of my favorites as well

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Poor experimental subjects their brain is going to turn to mulch after all thar synthetic crap.

what I do not understand is how the Israelis let their leaders do experiments on them.

You would think they would have learned the lesson from the Nazis...

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

With any more shots I am done! Oh gee the government is Israel rules us now? I hope not!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Imagine being 6 shots in, and a person has to get their first shot, now you have to wait 2 years to be "fully vaccinated" it's beyond stupid at this point.

Excellent point. If you have made it that long without the jab, why bother getting caught up and waiting 2 years to get your "normal life" again? This crap keeps getting more insane with every passing hour.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Obviously mRNA Vaccines are very effective .

Why else would they need to give four shots in a year ? It's almost like they are trying to make corrections on the Fly for a Vaccine that was not properly tested and is not working they way they thought it would .

Oh well , Long Live the Vaccine.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
With omicron demonstrating covid is at last becoming weaker I don't see the point in boosters.

I was double jabbed but won't be getting the booster as I believe the worst is over.

It's just a shame millions had to die first.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

thanks for reply ...

but that's the actual 'cover story' that is being denied by the cabal of globalists/ 4th Reich / core committee of central planners
edit on th31164071647828342021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is clearly a bioweapon attack on free people by elites, anyone denying this is either stupid or a government shill.

Yes. First, a bioweapon leaks out of China. A few months later it is found in Europe with altered DNA included added segments to HIV. Then this new altered bioweapon spreads faster and mutates faster, they called it Alpha.

Then other "mutations" of this bioweapon surface in South Africa (Beta), South America (Gamma), and India (Delta).

Then other pharmaceutical companies try to get in on the action. They try to force experimental m-RNA vaccines on the world and the way that m-RNA vaccines work is that they program the human body to make the spike protein (an altered spike protein) from the Alpha bioweapon. So then the vaccines become bioweapons since they make the human body produce the spike protein of the bioweapon.

And then the South African Nazis working for another pharmaceutical company (a pharm company not allowed to make vaccines), they get pissed off at the profits that the other Pharma companies are making when their pharmaceutical company is banned from making vaccines, so they release the most mutated version of the bioweapon giving the new name Omicron, and it is released upon South Africa.

But now the modifications to the new bioweapon Omicron were designed to render the vaccines ineffective. So the pharmaceutical companies try to force boosters of the vax-version of the bioweapon that forces the human body to make the spike proteins of the bioweapon. Thus, even more profits to rub in the noses of the South African Nazi's who created Omicron.

So this is private pharmaceutical companies playing bioweapons games with each other pissed off with the profits of each other, some trying to make more money, others playing god trying to eradicate those with underlying health conditions like diabetes and the immunocompromised.

But either way, each Big Pharma company either mass releases a bioweapon or tries to force it on people while all of Big Pharma profits no matter what bioweapon gets released.

Normally one would say Welcome To World War III. BECAUSE this is exactly how World War II started. Big Pharma testing bioweapons in concentration camps.

This time it's not testing. It's release a bioweapon and then force a jab with the bioweapon spike protein. Same thing. No matter which Big Pharma companies are doing it.

So World War III is private pharmaceutical companies and their employees releasing bioweapons on people to make profits while they get sick. And then offering jabs or rather forcing jabs on people with the bioweapons spike proteins forcing them to get sick so they can profit.

Maybe the militaries of these countries should grow some balls and give these employees of these Big Pharma companies a taste of their own bioweapons instead of acting like complacent sheep kissing the boots of politicians lining their pockets with Big Pharma bribes.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Now they are really gambling -with Israel in pole position-. Boosters seem to do more harm than good. I will wait as long as I can with my booster, because It seems to me mrna-vac is going in the wrong direction. I don't believe in the number of deaths. You can die with covid or from covid. There are so many issues you can die from. Who can say covid is involved or the vaccine or none of them? With that numbers they can fool us as much as they want.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Personal Eta: my imagination gets so carried away by these ideas it's ridiculous. Here's the ad screenplay: group of hungry cavemen walking through woods only finding old bones, sticks and rocks as various members bite each with predictable results (broken teeth on rock). They approach a clearing and see vultures circling above and the group wanders on to a putting green while looking up. Golfer at tee shouts "fore!" and smacks the ball. Pan back to group looking towards the golfer as they heard him hear ball incoming which strikes an individual on the head, knocking them out. All are so hungry the fight over the ball stepping on the dead member. The big leader with giant club then takes the ball and looking back up to the vultures gives reverent look of thanks before biting down on his heaven sent egg. He too breaks his teeth which fall out much to the groups laughter. Back the golfers a cart arrives carrying 3 golfers who say "mind if we join?". "Just us 4?" one asks, while they all tee up their balls for the drive. In unison they tee off shouting "fore!" but much louder attracting the cave group attention again. We go back to group which has stopped laughing after a couple more were beaten to death by the now enraged leader...now we hear approaching golf balls which strike several more members including the leader. This leaves 3 alive who fall to their knees making supplicating gestures to the circling vultures overhead. Back to our golf group of 4 where they tee off again. Repeat incoming balls killing 2. The sole survivor then run away to woods to safety. Back at the golf group one remarks "physics ya know? Out of that whole group only 1 believes in science".

Right! The Martin Agency is bringing it's unique sense of humor to the golf world, partnering with GolfNow on a new campaign that breaks with a spot in the Super Bowl pregame show.

The agency’s inaugural GolfNow work centers around the finding that every golfer wishes they could play more, but work and excuses get in this way. As part of the launch, Martin created four videos depicting cautionary tales of golfers who aren’t golfing. One features a golfer who’s been raking leaves for eight years straight while another depicts a frustrated office worker who’s stuck in a gif-like loop at his desk.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: julie42

The main problem is going to be maintaining a steady business relationship, as every time you phone up you start a conversation, and then are put on hold, then you have to explain it all again until the same thing happens, then, in the end, you will be listening to musak for most of the day until , a robot voice says " We are so sorry but business hours have ended and please try again tomorrow, but be prepared for a long wait as we have unprecedented waiting times on the lines have a nice day" Then you realize that something strange is happening something like this.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
At what point do we say this is enough already?

Hospital Launches 2nd Booster Shot

Intro to article

An Israeli hospital administered fourth COVID-19 vaccine doses to a test group of health workers on Monday, in what it called the first major study into whether a second round of boosters will help contend with the fast-spreading Omicron variant.

Are we going to be hooked on perpetual boosters forever ?
At what cost to our natural immunity ?
Will they keep changing the definition of those "fully vaccinated", every time a new booster shot comes out?
Imagine being 6 shots in, and a person has to get their first shot, now you have to wait 2 years to be "fully vaccinated" it's beyond stupid at this point.

October 27, 2022

BIG REVELATION:

OMICRON "booster shots" are no more effective than the original Covid-19 booster shots were.

Source: truthsocial.com...

Pushing "boosters" is just a way for Pharma to make more money, and kick back $$$ to high-ranking HHS officials.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join