It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold! The Pale Horse of Revelation!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Lumenari

Please, please, please, could you do a thread on the Hopi beliefs.

I studied the Hopi many years ago but I had the feeling that the interpretations were not up to a standard.

What symbolism would you use to describe the Hopi?

Great thread>

P

Describe the Hopi...

The Mayans (their Sisters) were the masters of Time.

The Hopi are still the masters of Space.

Although that too is fading with the ending of the Fourth World.

Until the next...

For the record, it has been given the right to anyone on the planet to Know what the Hopi know since the 1800's.

You need to merely take the time to learn it properly.

For me, it was just after my first White Rattlesnake Dance.

Actual knowledge isn't in a Youtube video.

It is learning by living.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Generally speaking, most languages are inadequate to explaining topics first described in another unless we're talking about languages that are closely related to one another (i.e. Romance languages spawned from the same family tree).

Language being symbolic as it is, people tend to create the words to go with concepts in their own heads. For example, the native people up in the Arctic actually need multiple words for the varying kinds and degrees of snow because those are very real and relevant topics and concepts in their heads that need expression in succinct ways - one word. For the rest of us, we can afford to take the time needed to create entire essays over it because we don't live it, or we simply adopt their word for it.

So how do you translate from a language that doesn't use the concept of time?

It isn't a language, it is a concept that cannot be translated.

It is the way you live.

The English language is rooted in the concept of measures, of trade, of expressions that all come from that.

As all European languages are.

You tie yourself to the past and the future, while not taking the time to be in the present.

Your own language ensures that you do not actually live.

I'm sorry... I am frustrated tonight by my inability to explain it.

~Sigh~

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Like I said, different people view the world in different ways and those are the mental images their words convey. Generally speaking, it doesn't work out well.

It's not an aspersion on anything; it's simply an acknowledgement of reality and why it is that way.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

you're forgetting about one thing: Samson Option.

one does not simply attack Israel, it'll take everyone around with them.

which may very well start the era of prosecution of christians, once Israel nukes the hell out of half of the world.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/26/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

edit on 12/26/21 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I'll second pheonix358. I would dearly love to hear anything you can tell us.

Describe the Hopi...

That's the issue... I cannot. I cannot describe the Cherokee, and Cherokee blood flows in my veins.

Your people have so much wisdom...

The Mayans (their Sisters) were the masters of Time.

The Hopi are still the masters of Space.

I actually have a cousin who is half Mexican and half Mayan. He's also quite well versed in Mayan history and culture. He has shared some with me, but not enough for me to be able to speak to it.

Please, teach us. Not everyone can live it as you can, but some knowledge is better than none.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I realize this is obscure but it is relative. I took some photos on Jan 6, 2020 and feel like they have a prophetic message.
The number 4 appears on the bottom right in some of the photos but the rest is up to the imagination.

openeyes.myportfolio.com...

Yes the photos are for sale but i am not a professional photographer or editor, rather i honestly just hope some one will make an offer i cant refuse so i can retire. Im a wanna be sky watcher. September 23, 2017 is the day revelation 12 was fulfilled, near as i can tell. That supposed fulfillment started my hobby of watching…

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

That's a bluff.

The only thing keeping Iran out of Israel is the USA. The only thing keeping Israel from nuking Iran is Russia. The only thing keeping the USA and Russia form getting involved is each other.

MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) works to a point... SAD (Self-Assured Destruction) not so much. Iran wants Israel destroyed; they do not want to take over Israel. If they didn't know that was a bluff, they would have invaded Israel with a small expendable group long ago and let Israel do their dirty work.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tribeoneunited

September 23, 2017 is the day revelation 12 was fulfilled, near as i can tell.

Ummm... Revelation 12 is about the birth of Jesus and how the Devil attacked Him and His followers. I think that happened a mite before 2017.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Jupiter circled inside Virgo’s womb for 9 months prior to 9/23/17 on which day she was clothed with the sun (behind her) the moon under her feet and a crown of 12 stars.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Tribeoneunited

Was there a dragon involved?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I could not say I know the answer to that. After I started down the rabbit hole of celestial signs the world began to fall apart, seemed the dragon had arrived to devour the child and scripture study became real life study.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Like I said, different people view the world in different ways and those are the mental images their words convey. Generally speaking, it doesn't work out well.

It's not an aspersion on anything; it's simply an acknowledgement of reality and why it is that way.

Your reality is quite different than mine.

I think that you don't even understand what reality is.

But yet you make your own reality, as do we all...

This is the problem today with what we call civilization.

It isn't, by definition.

Because of what we make it.

edit on 000000012America/Chicago12amMon, 27 Dec 2021 00:21:04 -060021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, it seems a matter of interpretation. Some people believe certain future references are referring to modern cultures and technologies, and sometimes that seems to be the case. Usually it's very hard to tell.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It's really weird when the motto is deny ignorance and concepts like GOD are the very delusional thought forms that give rise to such a phenomenon known simply as ignorance.

Deifying someone is all "fame" does if they could crawl out of the hell they accepted in exchange? They'd say don't allow oneself to be deified.

Showing someone simple respect when it is due to them is a nice courteous thing... most of the deities that society has made aren't worth an honorable mention in an after life so why bother with them in the current life?

Horses it's shame what man's slavery of them has done they don't even look like they are supposed to as the original if it were to go back to its source it's family wouldn't even recognise it they would be like what the hell happened to you and if they could grasp the concept all it could say would be humans like a mantra of repetition it could not shake until it died of old age it's even worse that people want to enfame it with their delusions making it into some sort of archon or archetype as people call it in the non freudian "psychology."

I do know all those under the delusion that some "god" has given them domain above all the animals is inverted thinking... it's been an excuse you know it's one thing to thin herds it's another to destroy and use another life form the "just because we can" business. Excuse after excuse is just a roll of pardons after an incalculable amount of time that's all that gets seen asking for a pardon claiming ignorance...

Covid hey it's a life and it is in response to how life has been treated what's worse? The disease that people won't put down like someone with tourettes whatever it is will be brought up over and over again and used as a weapon hoping to wear someone down hoping to conquer them... those people are not pittible... those people are exactly what things like covid crawl out of the ground fall out of the sky and jump out of toilets to get.

"It's a good thing" ~Martha Stewart

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: jedi_hamster

That's a bluff.

The only thing keeping Iran out of Israel is the USA. The only thing keeping Israel from nuking Iran is Russia. The only thing keeping the USA and Russia form getting involved is each other.

MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) works to a point... SAD (Self-Assured Destruction) not so much. Iran wants Israel destroyed; they do not want to take over Israel. If they didn't know that was a bluff, they would have invaded Israel with a small expendable group long ago and let Israel do their dirty work.

TheRedneck

Israel will pull that off only after Israel gets destroyed. you may consider it a bluff until that point - that is, it won't be a preemptive strike. you can be sure though that when they have nothing more to lose, they'll launch all they've got - and they've got a lot.

they've also made sure they can launch it in any circumstances, like from subs.

so no, it's not SAD, it's more like MAD, except the attacking country doesn't have to use nukes - but once Israel gets destroyed, Israel will, since that's the only way left for them to have their revenge. like i said, no country can destroy Israel and walk out of it alive.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
It's really weird when the motto is deny ignorance and concepts like GOD are the very delusional thought forms that give rise to such a phenomenon known simply as ignorance.

Deifying someone is all "fame" does if they could crawl out of the hell they accepted in exchange? They'd say don't allow oneself to be deified.

Showing someone simple respect when it is due to them is a nice courteous thing... most of the deities that society has made aren't worth an honorable mention in an after life so why bother with them in the current life?

Horses it's shame what man's slavery of them has done they don't even look like they are supposed to as the original if it were to go back to its source it's family wouldn't even recognise it they would be like what the hell happened to you and if they could grasp the concept all it could say would be humans like a mantra of repetition it could not shake until it died of old age it's even worse that people want to enfame it with their delusions making it into some sort of archon or archetype as people call it in the non freudian "psychology."

I do know all those under the delusion that some "god" has given them domain above all the animals is inverted thinking... it's been an excuse you know it's one thing to thin herds it's another to destroy and use another life form the "just because we can" business. Excuse after excuse is just a roll of pardons after an incalculable amount of time that's all that gets seen asking for a pardon claiming ignorance...

Covid hey it's a life and it is in response to how life has been treated what's worse? The disease that people won't put down like someone with tourettes whatever it is will be brought up over and over again and used as a weapon hoping to wear someone down hoping to conquer them... those people are not pittible... those people are exactly what things like covid crawl out of the ground fall out of the sky and jump out of toilets to get.

"It's a good thing" ~Martha Stewart

Uhhhhhh

What?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I don't think you understand what I am trying to convey with language and about it.

If I say "chair", you likely know what I mean, but the mental picture you and I both have of a chair are also going to necessarily be different at the same time. What you see as a chair is not going to be exactly the same as what I see as a chair even though both of us likely as seeing a piece of furniture that is functionally used as something to sit on.

Throughout history, different cultures have sat upon different things in different ways. The Romans reclined upon couches to eat for example, but they did so forward facing on their stomachs if I understand correctly. Some cultures simply sat upon mats on the ground. Others used versions of communal benches.

If we were translating "chair", each of those peoples might ultimately end up with different translations, all of them somewhat correct and none of them precisely right.

So the Hopi have different reckonings for time and different concepts for it that in no way really translate using the English notions of the same. I gather the Hopi are far more abstract in their conceptions where the English are much more concrete, but that's just the gist I am taking away. That's a fair assessment, and you're right - it wouldn't translate at all well.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I think the gist of it is "ur dum cuz gawd".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join