It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a gut feeling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced The Obama presidency was very successful in altering the US. He did bring fundamental change to the country, change for the worse. The current administration is just a continuation of BHO's policies designed to bring down the country.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
One of the main reasons I ended up at ATS, was because of something I’ve felt, deep down my core, ever since I was old enough to reason. Call it a a gut feeling, or a premonition, if you will, but it is by no means a prediction. What I felt however, and still do to this day, is that I would witness something incredibly and intensely profound, something that would concern us all, globally. It was never clear, until recently, I guess, what that “something” would be, and neither did I have a notion whether it will be something negative or positive. All my gut tells me, is that it will be something that will greatly impact all of our lives. It was through ATS that I became aware of the fact that I am not the only one who has had such an experience, it appears that many more people feel the same.

The first time I thought my premonition was coming to fruition, was in the nineties, before and during the Gulf War. Nothing happened. The second time was in 2001, I really thought that that time it would be it, and yet nothing changed. I still feel that that “something” has yet to happen. Enter DJT, I was convinced, from the day he announced he’d be running for office, that his presidency would be a very “interesting” and controversial period, to say the least. It also reminded me of a quatrain by Nostradamus, where he alluded that a great charismatic leader would rise, one who would be able to win the hearts and minds of the people, bring great positive changes, but he would eventually do a complete 180, and become the opposite of what he was before. What I also felt, and boy was I right, was that DJT’s presidency would be the catalyst leading to something much more serious, or should I say ominous?

What happened during, and after, DJT’s presidency, was, pun intended, unprecedented, and it led me to believe that my “premonition” would soon be unfolding. To me, it felt like a catalyst, a precursor. Enter COVID-19, and everything that came because of it, and with it. Never before has the world been in such a tense state as it is now. The current US government and leadership, if you could call it that, is the worst ever, it’s not even a joke anymore. It is as if they gave up, or,worse, SOLD OUT. We have China, flexing her military muscle, and is ambitiously going for world domination, and, is waste deep connected to the outbreak.

Never before have people’s life’s been affected like this, and had their right’s been violated on such a large scale. Then we have the WEF holding desktop virus outbreak simulations, mirroring EXACTLY what takes place, right before the actual outbreak. Then they’re boasting their “great reset”, spearheaded by likes of Gates, Schwab, Soros etc., all proponents of birth reduction and the drastic culling of “useless eaters” (us), and now they’re running the same desktop simulations they did in ‘19, that simulates a major breakdown scenario of all global financial institutions! We have China threatening Taiwan, Russia about to invade the Ukraine and NATO playing chicken with Russia. And the final wildcard, NATURE, we’re due, for multiple cataclysmic events (Yellowstone, solar activity and melting permafrost to name but a few). I could go on and on like this, but my point is: that this time, it certainly feels like my “premonition” is about to become a reality, it almost feels biblical, and the answer to whether it will be a negative or a positive event, should be very obvious by now.

But it is probably me being paranoid…

Never before did I mean it as sincere as I do now, when I say: “I wish you all a very merry X-Mass, and a Happy New Year”, I hope my intuition sucks, and that ‘22 will be a year of POSITIVE changes, in which case it may be as fast, hard and widespread as possible.

Namaste.

Not paranoid. Sounds more like free-floating anxiety:

"...a diffuse, chronic sense of uneasiness and apprehension not directed toward any specific situation or object. It may be a characteristic of a number of anxiety disorders, in particular generalized anxiety disorder."

dictionary.apa.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have always had this "free floating anxiety" as was pointed out by another member. I have had a single dream recurring several times in my life since I was in high school in 1980. This dream is always very vivid, but keeping it short and sweet, the Chinese are involved.
I'm am utterly convinced that financial collapse is coming within this presidential term. I believe that will be the catalyst to a very rough period and ultimately leave the USA very vulnerable and chaotic. Yes, I think the great experiment is about to come to its nadir. My belief is that we are not spiritually ready for what is coming, and physical preparations will only go a very short distance.
Maybe that's a bit gloomy, and hopefully it's just a dark delusion, but it's almost like a given within my psyche the last half dozen years.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/23/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have had this thing also, since as far back in childhood as I can remember holding a thought.

Yes. I acknowledge there is such a thing as free floating anxiety, but I am pretty sure this feeling/sense is more than just anxiety. I think for some who have this sense the anxiety can be a by-product of actually having it. It is more like recognizing an unfolding of cardinal events....
maybe not knowing the exact events but seeing a pattern....
or to put it another way its like going up the roller coaster before the drop, a slow building of events and the further up you go the more you know what is coming next,
or like being on a hike on an unfamiliar trail that has strange guide markers along the way, you can not predict them, but they become hard to miss once you start seeing them,
there are
So many ways to describe it, and frankly, in my case at least, its not really an anxiety, its more of a knowing. I have never been scared of it, because I have always known the time I live in...

it's more of an adventure to me I suppose, just gets frustrating watching it all in such slow motion.

Also funny how everyone ( and I mean everyone) in my family and extended circle of friends whom have always dismissed me as a bit crazy conspiracy theory minded have suddenly lately been telling me how I called so many things ( by the way, I never really predicted any exact event, just recognized patterns and spoke confidently about what I sensed would come next)
so nowdays Covid spooked them all and I am suddenly "right about everything" LOL

I'm just rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

But seriously, I don't think its just anxiety, I think alot of us have this actual sense. Always good to know we are not alone.

a reply to: 2Faced

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

edit on 24/12/2021 by ArMaP because: Spam removed.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Interestingly, it was in 2009 that I started coming to ATS. It was here I heard about the NWO takeover, etc. etc. I kind of believed it. I kind of didn't.

It was here I first heard that they would have mandatory vaccines, chip us, have health passes etc.

That was over 12 years ago.

But.... here it is. That's all I can say.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

Interestingly, it was in 2009 that I started coming to ATS. It was here I heard about the NWO takeover, etc. etc. I kind of believed it. I kind of didn't.

It was here I first heard that they would have mandatory vaccines, chip us, have health passes etc.

That was over 12 years ago.

But.... here it is. That's all I can say.

Sad isn't it.

Aware all this time. Talked about it for 12 years.

But here it is.

I guess being woke has no benefits. At least dying while asleep is less painful.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

edit on 12/30/21 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/1/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join