It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Rests in Maxwell Trial

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
After the prosecution cut their case by an estimated 4 weeks, we now see the defense also finished with their side after only a few days which was estimated to last longer than a week.

The judge made some pretrial judgements on what can be admitted regarding FBI processes. For many, this trial didn't even scratch the surface of the facts that should be argued.

Joe Lawgic describes it much better:

Maxwell may just walk. IMO it will depend on how much they value the 2 victims testimony.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

She has to walk , far to many important people involved to convict her . Then they have time to figure out a way for her to die .

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

She could be convicted and whisked away to locations unknown just as easy.

IMO, this is much less about the person and much more about the roll she and he who didn't kill himself played on a much larger stage.

A stage which still has double features daily, RE: CNN

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Amen to that JinMI

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
the global justice system has always been corrupt, its now just totally corrupt so do your part and don't do anything ILLEGAL because you won't get a fair shake unless you are filthy rich and or have a lot of dirt on famous people.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I predict that the John's don't have to worry because the DA and the US DOJ has their backs. Not one major player mentioned gets so much as an arrest. I hope to be wrong.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

2005 is when they had enough evidence to begin investigating how deep the rabbit hole goes. I'm guessing they did because of the way that particular trial was conducted and sealed.

Again 16 years later it's looking like the same thing.

Keep in mind a few publicly available facts:
The black book
JE kept videos in ALL of his homes in MANY of the rooms and they have those recordings
NO ONE ELSE has been brought up on any charges

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Wow...
That was fast.
It's obvious NOT all the evidence and victims were looked at then.

Convicted or not, now someone will definitely walk.

Let's see how many CEO's, CFO's... suddenly come back out of retirement.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Another thing to think about is how long does Maxwell live if she is allowed to walk? Some people knowing that she might have given up information, might be on the hunt for her to keep her from saying anything else. Maxwell is more than likely considered "Damaged Goods" in regard to that little cult she's a part of.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Also who gets promotions.

Like the judge who had her senate hearing for the 2nd circuit also this week........
Like the up and commer Maurene Comey, (yes the daughter of James) who got her promotion to this case AFTER deleting/losing/destroying video evidence of JE's first 'suicide attempt.'

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Exactly. And a few politicians as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Mr. Gruler is doing his daily recap.

I have my thoughts on the Judges decisions. I'd like to hear others takes.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Judge is Skull and Bones....
What do you think I think?

The Royal Family right now.

For all we know, this could be Trump right now.

See?

My point is, Nobody likes Chelsea Clinton.

Edit:

Willy Nelson everybody!

edit on 17-12-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

See?

Unfortunately, no. Haven't been able to see ATS images in months.

Link to the SnB connection?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
They burried this

If ANY TRIAL in recent history should have been televised it should have been this one.

But there are too many top power players involved with this for ANY of it to get the justice it deserves.

I have a feeling it would bring down top officials all over the world, and in our gov and they know they cannot let that stand.

Im disgusted, there is no justice.

Everyone in that book should be taken to trial

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
the global justice system has always been corrupt, its now just totally corrupt so do your part and don't do anything ILLEGAL because you won't get a fair shake unless you are filthy rich and or have a lot of dirt on famous people.

If only it were that easy.

At this point ANYTHING could be illegal if they decide they dont like you

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

They burried this

They certainly are trying. There's a few folks doing lots of good work getting the information public for those willing to absorb it.

So that's something.

The consensus seems to be that the black eye that the gov't will surely get over this is far more desired that the information that will lead to many other prosecutions and facts that the public wants/should know.

As Bigburgh above noted, look at all the resignations and as I added, the promotions of the players. It's blatant corruption and they know it.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Alison Julie Nathan

See?

Unfortunately, no. Haven't been able to see ATS images in months.

Link to the SnB connection?

From wiki..

Born in Philadelphia,[1] Nathan was raised in northwest suburban Philadelphia.[2] While at university, Nathan studied philosophy and Japanese.[2] Nathan earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1994 from Cornell University and then earned a Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Cornell Law School in 2000.[1] At Cornell, she was a member of the Quill and Dagger society and editor-in-chief of the Cornell Law Review.[3]

In a New York Times obituary of Judge Deborah Batts, Nathan remembered Batts as an inspiration.[4] Nathan also wrote in a tribute to Justice John Paul Stevens that "When I review work from my law clerks, I will often leave a supportive note like the ones he left me and my co-clerks: 'Nice job. Just a few fly specks.'"[5]

Quill and Dagger

Article Talk

Quill and Dagger is a senior honor society at Cornell University. It is often recognized as one of the most prominent societies of its type, along with Skull and Bones and Scroll and Key at Yale University.[1][2][3] In 1929, The New York Times stated that election into Quill and Dagger and similar societies constituted "the highest non-scholastic honor within reach of undergraduates.

Founded on May 28, 1893, Quill and Dagger seeks to recognize exemplary undergraduates at Cornell University who have shown leadership, character, and dedication to service.[5][6] The society has existed continually since its founding over a century ago and was one of the first of the Ivy League societies to open its membership to women.[7]

SecrecyEdit

During the 2004 presidential campaign season, she was John Kerry's Associate National Counsel on the Kerry-Edwards presidential campaign.[6] From 2006 until 2008, Nathan served as a visiting associate professor of law at Fordham University School of Law. Nathan was also Fritz Alexander Fellow at the New York University School of Law from 2008 until 2009. Her academic focus was on "civil procedure and death penalty jurisprudence.

From 2009 until 2010, Nathan served as special assistant to the president and Associate White House Counsel in the Barack Obama administration.[1] From 2010 until her appointment as a United States district judge, Nathan worked in the New York State Attorney General's Office as a special counsel to the state's Solicitor General, Barbara Underwood.

edit on 17-12-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Very interesting.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

They certainly are trying. There's a few folks doing lots of good work getting the information public for those willing to absorb it.

So that's something.

Indeed but arent you as tired of it as I am? The KNOWING the crap thats wrong , and knowing the information but nothing being done?

As you say im glad at least some of it is getting out there, but if there are no consequences, what does the truth matter as far as changing anything.

As Bigburgh above noted, look at all the resignations and as I added, the promotions of the players. It's blatant corruption and they know it.

Im actually kind of waiting to see what other "tragedy" or huge story they come up with to memory hole the whole thing

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join