It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Rests in Maxwell Trial

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Alison J. Nathan
Adjunct Professor of Clinical Law
www.nytimes.com...

its.law.nyu.edu...

Nobody.

Edit: sorry JinMI i know you can't see my pic of Chelsea
edit on 17-12-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Indeed but arent you as tired of it as I am? The KNOWING the crap thats wrong , and knowing the information but nothing being done?

I can remember my grandpa talking about how screwed and corrupt the gov't was back in the 80's and myself pushing 40 now haven't changed that tune much.

That's 3 generations deep that we've 'known' and nothing has been done.

My grandpas apathy, my mother and uncles generations apathy, and now OUR apathy allow it.

I simply don't know how to solve for it. Politics attract the worse types of humans. Perhaps that's where.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

sorry JinMI i know you can't see my pic of Chelsea

Thank the gods for small favors!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My grandpas apathy, my mother and uncles generations apathy, and now OUR apathy allow it.

Without a doubt this is exactly correct....I often wonder how the hell we lost our spine.

Im like you, I have no remedy myself either, other than continuing to put the info out there, and taking action in my state and local governments as much as I can.......

I suppose the feeling of Futility is exactly how they want us to feel

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Any government in the world can enter a persons house in the country they live in and take them away to parts unknown and no one will no or care.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

sorry JinMI i know you can't see my pic of Chelsea

Thank the gods for small favors!!!

(Laughing gif of Craig Ferguson)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Without a doubt this is exactly correct....I often wonder how the hell we lost our spine.

Comfort. The guise of freedom. Shiny things.

I suppose the feeling of Futility is exactly how they want us to feel

That's it. The power resides where people think it does. A government of, for and by the people. Seems laughable at this juncture.

We've relegated our responsibility to politicians and lawyers who don't represent us, weren't voted by us and certainly aren't part of our social sphere.

Back on topic.

If anyone has watched or read the court transcripts today, the judge has forcefully wrapped this up.

Done by Christmas and into the memory hole indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Imo...Mossad agents seldom answer for their crimes. That wasn't Epstein's body coming out of that cell after his supposed suicide.

www.veteranstoday.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 17-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Per your link.
www.veteranstoday.com...

US billionaire sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was obviously working for Israel and Ghislaine Maxwell was Epstein’s Mossad handler, according to Dr. Kevin Barrett, an American academic, researcher and political analyst.

Dr. Barrett made these remarks in an interview with Press TV on Tuesday while commenting on a statement by US Attorney General William Barr who said on Monday that authorities will “get to the bottom of what happened” to Epstein who died on Saturday in a prison cell.

Epstein allegedly hanged himself in his cell at the Manhattan Correctional Center on Saturday morning, despite previous reports that he was placed on suicide watch in late July after a possible suicide attempt in his New York jail cell.

Juicy

edit on 17-12-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Goooogles.....

O.J. Simpson trial.... aannnnnnnnddddd.

Ok

Eleven Months.

The People of the State of California v. Orenthal James Simpson was a criminal trial in Los Angeles County Superior Court in which former National Football League (NFL) player, broadcaster and actor O. J. Simpson was tried and acquitted for the murders of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman. The pair were stabbed to death outside Brown's condominium in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles on the night of June 12, 1994. The trial spanned eleven months, from the jury's swearing-in on November 9, 1994.[1] Opening statements were made on January 24, 1995,[2] and Simpson was acquitted of both counts of murder on October 3 of the same year.[3][4] The trial is often characterized as the trial of the century because of its international publicity and has been described as the "most publicized" criminal trial in history.[5]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Cosby is out.

Weinstein may be getting out as well.

DunndunnDUNNNNN

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Cosby is out.

Weinstein may be getting out as well.

DunndunnDUNNNNN
youtu.be...

Lol... ok

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

This was never ever going to be anything.
I never had my hopes up.
I don't even understand why they allowed to to her live....or started this worthless 'trial'....This is the part that boggles me the most.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Another thing to think about is how long does Maxwell live if she is allowed to walk? Some people knowing that she might have given up information, might be on the hunt for her to keep her from saying anything else. Maxwell is more than likely considered "Damaged Goods" in regard to that little cult she's a part of.

Why would they not allow her to live? She kept her mouth shut....nobody is in trouble for anything. No names were released that were not already out there. All witnesses pointed the finger at Epstein who they already killed.

She is literally no threat to anyone...........except the victims who are still alive.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
They burried this

If ANY TRIAL in recent history should have been televised it should have been this one.

But there are too many top power players involved with this for ANY of it to get the justice it deserves.

I have a feeling it would bring down top officials all over the world, and in our gov and they know they cannot let that stand.

Im disgusted, there is no justice.

Everyone in that book should be taken to trial

It must have been more boring than the one the media broadcasted today. Hours of some woman crying because she shot a man by accident when she was a police officer. I couldn't find a news network that wasn't carrying this crap.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Indeed but arent you as tired of it as I am? The KNOWING the crap thats wrong , and knowing the information but nothing being done?

I can remember my grandpa talking about how screwed and corrupt the gov't was back in the 80's and myself pushing 40 now haven't changed that tune much.

That's 3 generations deep that we've 'known' and nothing has been done.

I simply don't know how to solve for it. Politics attract the worse types of humans. Perhaps that's where.

I think what we think was apathy was actually vote stealing assholes making it look like we voted for this crap.

They cheat and then say "elections matter and we won" so there na na boo boo. We go around thinking our neighbors don't care but we can't find any who don't yet we think that anyway. There are the outliers who are just out there on a good day but mostly people do give a flying rats ass about all this. We just have been lied to so much we are numb.

The sleepers are awakening.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

We really don't know if she talked or not but given that other people have had to act out in a very distracting fashion would imply that she might have said something. In the end if she "might have" said something makes her as much of a target as if she did. Offing her right after the trial gets tossed out also give the cult two patsies... the girls that are making this court case necessary. If Maxwell walks, then is killed, then those two girls are going to be suspects one and two.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I seriously doubt she'll be convicted. If she is, that would be admitting Epstein was also guilty, which would lead credence to rumors of all the elite would also carry more weight in public opinion. She'll probably walk and shortly after disappear.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I seriously doubt she'll be convicted. If she is, that would be admitting Epstein was also guilty, which would lead credence to rumors of all the elite would also carry more weight in public opinion. She'll probably walk and shortly after disappear.

What about the Prince of England. Is his trial next? And the people who had sex with the young girls. What of those criminals?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
I don't even understand why they allowed to to her live....or started this worthless 'trial'....This is the part that boggles me the most.

This is how they get all of the evidence, tie it up in
one case and they put Gatekeepers on the trial to
make sure anything damaging to people such as
Bill Clinton, Prince whoever gets thrown away,
or deemed "too sensitive".

In this case look at the judge, and the prosecutor.
You could even perhaps look at the trial as a honey pot.

It is truly reprehensible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join