It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Rests in Maxwell Trial

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This article gives an insight into how deep the corruption in the US justice system goes

Hidden in Plain Sight: The Shocking Origins of the Jeffrey Epstein Case

Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime.

BY WHITNEY WEBB, JULY 18, 2019

unlimitedhangout.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
If Maxwell is convicted, public opinion will be even more convinced Andrew is guilty. I don't know what kind of damage control happens in England, but I do know we have far too many high profile politicians and celebrities that have been publicly named and have too much too loose if she goes down. Americans are getting pretty angry at the 'laws for thee but none for me' attitude of the privileged.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Wait, is it legal to sell options for an estimated death by accident/suicide on Maxwell similar to futures options?? Personally, i am guessing no longer thn 18 months. After all, the official story will be suicide/accident as it always is and has been. Cant say it would open her up to threat of murder because an obvious murder would disqualify any payouts. Has to be spwcifically suicide/accident because we all know by now that shooting yourself twice in the back of head with a bolt action is an amazing way to suicide, so hangings or accidental monoxide poisoning should not he too far fetched.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

If Maxwell is convicted, public opinion will be even more convinced Andrew is guilty. I don't know what kind of damage control happens in England, but I do know we have far too many high profile politicians and celebrities that have been publicly named and have too much too loose if she goes down. Americans are getting pretty angry at the 'laws for thee but none for me' attitude of the privileged.

I think that's the real motivation behind this trial...it was to put legal stamp on the public's mind that Epstein (and Maxwell if convicted) were operating in a vacuum, exploiting children for their own perverse ends and to downplay a greater conspiracy of child exploitation used as leverage over global leaders by dark intel operations. That's what I thought until I starting looking at sites like this. It's a numbers game for those controlling the trial and the media narrative. If the majority of the public believe that this trial is just about Epstein and Maxwell then all the other evidence linked to it will get memory-holed and/or relegated to the realm of loony Conspiracy theorists. It's not about the provable documented evidence of a broader conspiracy but what the majority will believe with the info they are fed by the authorities, with a legal stamp of approval.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Are you serious the judge being skull and bones..? If so it was worth for maxwell to denie the accusations.

I have always thought that the significant offices in all government departments are invested with people who can protect those who are part of the "organisation" established the moment after JFK got murdered.

As a side note...it is awfully quiet here in the netherlands about the maxwell trial. How about the USA,,,? Are the MSM paying any attention and informing the public in a way they normally should?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join